football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Podolski have better left foot than Van persie
gooney (IP Logged)
01 May, 2012 06:53
Watch all his goals for Germany in this video and his left foot is amazing. I would say he has more power and cleaner hit on his left than rvp.....not saying better player before jack jumps on me

[
">www.youtube.com
]

Re: Podolski have better left foot than Van persie
Jack_is_the_truth (IP Logged)
01 May, 2012 10:59
you have a foot fetish

http://giant.gfycat.com/DistantVastGuanaco.gif http://164.177.157.12/img/teams/13.png
The future is now!!!!!!!

litmus (IP Logged)
01 May, 2012 12:11
We all know what Podolski all about. I reckon in the past year, AW have finally realise the benefit of getting established players with experience.

Skill, composure and intelligence in a football player can never truly be quantified (forget about FIFA 12) and therefore you can never say a player has a "better foot", unless you're talking about the shape of it, in which I have to agree with Jack.

gooney (IP Logged)
01 May, 2012 12:14
Podolski has one of the cleanest and most powerful shots in world football. The amount of rockets he has scored is crazy. Once again Im not saying he is better player than rvp, because rvps technique and vision is just on another level

mapleleafgooner (IP Logged)
01 May, 2012 17:43
Mot a foot fetish myself, but imo, Reyes had the best left foot of all Wenger's acquisitions so far.

weedz (IP Logged)
01 May, 2012 21:48
Quote:
mapleleafgooner
Mot a foot fetish myself, but imo, Reyes had the best left foot of all Wenger's acquisitions so far.

No, RvPs left is better, by far.

Arsenal are going to win a BIG trophy this season.
Mrs Weedz told me

nis (IP Logged)
01 May, 2012 22:48
swings and round abouts,

reyes was quality quality player, such a wasted talent but when i say someones got a better foot i mean whos is more usefull ,accurate,technical,powerfull

and rvps is better tho not alot in it

podolski has the best shot technique(cleanest strike) by far, but he doesnt have the technique allround with his foot of the other 2
ie to take a ball out of the air (reyes had to be the most underated 1st touch ever tho he used to take longballs down while running at speed and shoot,pass in 1 or 2 touches) or for deft chips or curlers

(hard work will beat talent if talent dont work hard)

gooney (IP Logged)
02 May, 2012 05:43
reyes is the player that convinced me how important mentality is in football. he was an absolute fantastic talent and could easily have become one of wengers best players. so much talent and so weak mentally

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net