football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Marko Marin
gunnersingh (IP Logged)
28 April, 2012 13:53
Has signed for Chelsea for 7-8 million. Very good signing. He's better then any of our wingers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/04/2012 14:00 by gunnersingh.

Re: Marko Marin
PKGooner (IP Logged)
28 April, 2012 14:05
Doubt it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/04/2012 14:08 by PKGooner.

gooney (IP Logged)
28 April, 2012 14:07
lol he is not better than any of our wingers, he is extremely inconsistent. He is good technically, but very frustrating player.

gunnersingh (IP Logged)
28 April, 2012 14:12
He reminds me of Arshavin in his peak. I rate him highly.

gooney (IP Logged)
28 April, 2012 14:15
he is talented and looks very good on the eye. But just like sturridge, he is extremely inconsistent player and makes the wrong decision most of the time

nis (IP Logged)
28 April, 2012 14:58
Quote:
gooney
he is talented and looks very good on the eye. But just like sturridge, he is extremely inconsistent player and makes the wrong decision most of the time

basically this, but hes young still

(hard work will beat talent if talent dont work hard)

SA-Gunner (IP Logged)
28 April, 2012 16:57
lol like Arshavin in his peak? the guy cannot even make the German squad.

holzini (IP Logged)
28 April, 2012 16:59
he is absolutly nothing ..... the biggest diver in the german league !

it ist good that chelsea bought him ... he is making them weaker !!!

trust my words i know him very good !

Gunners R Us (IP Logged)
28 April, 2012 17:09
Can be fantastic on his day.

gunnersingh (IP Logged)
28 April, 2012 17:10
[quote SA-Gunner]lol like Arshavin in his peak? the guy cannot even make the German squad.[/quote

Yeah because the German squad is so weak! His dribbling ability and creativity is better than anybody's in our squad.

gooney (IP Logged)
28 April, 2012 17:16
[quote gunnersingh][quote SA-Gunner]lol like Arshavin in his peak? the guy cannot even make the German squad.[/quote

Yeah because the German squad is so weak! His dribbling ability and creativity is better than anybody's in our squad.[/quote]what is dribbling and creativity if you dont have decision making? Also its not his dribbling thats great, but ball control. He is not a better dribbler than Gervinho......he is as inconsistent as him. He has been really poor the last 2 years after a promising start and even lost his place this season at Bremen

SA-Gunner (IP Logged)
28 April, 2012 17:17
gunnersingh, the fact is that you're blind and have too much hate towards our squad. I have criticized Wenger many times, and I think that some of our current players are @#$%&, but that doesnt mean that I can't see the truth about Marin.

Holzini is german, I'm sure he has been many times the guy to say what he says about him. Concerning me, I like to watch the Bundesliga and safely tell you the guy is @#$%&.

Chelsea has bought two hobbits this semester, anyone remembers here the small belgian winger they bought not so long ago? where is he actually? I guess in the reserves.
If were had bought Marin we would be practically doing what we did in the 09/10 campaign with players such as Denilson, Nasri, and Arshavin: creating a hobbit team.

Marin is one of those guys that could have been but werent, he's already 23 and hasnt done anything relevant. At least Icefield is 18 or 19.

Billythekid (IP Logged)
28 April, 2012 17:36
Too small and slight for the EPL.

Jack_is_the_truth (IP Logged)
28 April, 2012 18:09
GS thinks everyone is better than out players

furthermore, so what if he was? we didnt sign him and apparently chelski have. its not like we were ever in for him so we hardly missed out

http://giant.gfycat.com/DistantVastGuanaco.gif http://164.177.157.12/img/teams/13.png
The future is now!!!!!!!

Sammy22 (IP Logged)
28 April, 2012 18:57
Hes dung not to metnion missed most of season due to injury. Only signed to replace kaluo and malouda as back ups

Gööfle11 (IP Logged)
28 April, 2012 20:25
Messi is the only player in Europe's Top 5 League's who has more completed dribbles this year.

Official 1000th poster in the classic transfer rumors thread of 2014.

Jack_is_the_truth (IP Logged)
28 April, 2012 20:39
thats percentage of dribbles numb nuts, if he only tries to dribble 2 players and succeeds he will hae a 100% record

http://giant.gfycat.com/DistantVastGuanaco.gif http://164.177.157.12/img/teams/13.png
The future is now!!!!!!!

Gööfle11 (IP Logged)
29 April, 2012 13:15
Shut up.

Official 1000th poster in the classic transfer rumors thread of 2014.

nomi_gooner (IP Logged)
29 April, 2012 14:01
He is very talented and i wouldve liked him at arsenal specially at 6-7mill .. surely will be better then germ ..dont know abt the rest ... but IMO hes too small

In Wenger I don't trust

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net