Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
for all the pratts
Posted by: Bring back stepanovs! (IP Logged)
Date: 25 April, 2012 22:39

Who were pleased when chelsea came back and beat napoli and how they would never get any further, and how they couldnt play two games in a week etc. I think theres a big chance there gonna be the first london club to win it if they keep robben quiet.and what a travesty that would be

Re: for all the pratts
Posted by: Gunners R Us (IP Logged)
Date: 25 April, 2012 22:40

I would emigrate and move back to Lagos

Posted by: flynchstone (IP Logged)
Date: 25 April, 2012 22:41

Home win * fingers crossed *

Posted by: gunnersingh (IP Logged)
Date: 25 April, 2012 22:42

I can't see anything but a Bayern win.

Posted by: PKGooner (IP Logged)
Date: 25 April, 2012 22:43

Quote:
Bring back stepanovs!
Who were pleased when chelsea came back and beat napoli and how they would never get any further, and how they couldnt play two games in a week etc. I think theres a big chance there gonna be the first london club to win it if they keep robben quiet.and what a travesty that would be

Whats worse is you had some mugs celebrating a Chelsea win last night, idiots who think Barcelona are somehow our rivals (Sm22)

Chelsea are vermin, them winning the CL will be beyond a travesty (Sm164)

Posted by: Padre Pio (IP Logged)
Date: 25 April, 2012 23:00

And if we finish 4th we will be out of CL

Arsenal is a top 16 European club that will remain a top 16 European club and the Emirates is tape-loop that will show the same drab movie for a decade.

Nothing will change except the ticket prices

Kroenke & Wenger are made for each other.

Arsenal’s not a football club. It’s just a business. Myles Palmer

Posted by: Bring back stepanovs! (IP Logged)
Date: 25 April, 2012 23:08

Ohnestly think it rests on robben.if they stop him I think theyll win it.and weve all know how good chelsea are at nullifying a threat. Has anyone else seen jack cheering them on along the way aswell?makes me cringe

Posted by: Gunners R Us (IP Logged)
Date: 25 April, 2012 23:15

Bayern keep possession better. I think it will be who takes their chances.

Posted by: jon_sammels_lovechild (IP Logged)
Date: 25 April, 2012 23:24

Quote:
Padre Pio
And if we finish 4th we will be out of CL

Will we still get the trophy for 4th place?

Posted by: .thetruthis (IP Logged)
Date: 26 April, 2012 00:16

Quote:
PKGooner
Quote:
Bring back stepanovs!

Whats worse is you had some mugs celebrating a Chelsea win last night, idiots who think Barcelona are somehow our rivals (Sm22)

Not giving out, brother - but some of us have Chelsea family.

My late father in law - he passed in 2010 - was a Chelsea man all his life. He was 89 when he died. He was an old West Londoner. Dad was a blue since he was knee high in the 20's - fought a war to boot and was part of the Normandy landing invasion armies along side the free Polish army.

I'm a gooner - but I'll be screaming for the blues in the final and will be drinking a toast to old dad during that match whatever pub I'm in. I know if Chavs don't win, he'd take it on the chin and say well done to the opposition. He was that sort of man. A gentleman.

So, mate, its not all cut and dried. Many of us on this forum were born in London, me included - and though we have our favoured teams Arsenal - Some of us do have soft spots for other London teams for mainly family reasons.

Go on the Blues.

Posted by: Rockstaar (IP Logged)
Date: 26 April, 2012 00:46

Chelsea are no great rival of mine...anymore than Fulham or QPR are

The only London rival I have is Tottenham

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5066/verminator2.jpg
[arsenalsigs.blogspot.com]

Posted by: thetruthiselated (IP Logged)
Date: 26 April, 2012 00:51

Quote:
Rockstaar
Chelsea are no great rival of mine...anymore than Fulham or QPR are
The only London rival I have is Tottenham

So what are you saying?

And second, are u from London?

Posted by: PKGooner (IP Logged)
Date: 26 April, 2012 00:55

Quote:
.thetruthis
Quote:
PKGooner
Quote:
Bring back stepanovs!

Not giving out, brother - but some of us have Chelsea family.

My late father in law - he passed in 2010 - was a Chelsea man all his life. He was 89 when he died. He was an old West Londoner. Dad was a blue since he was knee high in the 20's - fought a war to boot and was part of the Normandy landing invasion armies along side the free Polish army.

I'm a gooner - but I'll be screaming for the blues in the final and will be drinking a toast to old dad during that match whatever pub I'm in. I know if Chavs don't win, he'd take it on the chin and say well done to the opposition. He was that sort of man. A gentleman.

So, mate, its not all cut and dried. Many of us on this forum were born in London, me included - and though we have our favoured teams Arsenal - Some of us do have soft spots for other London teams for mainly family reasons.

Go on the Blues.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26/04/2012 01:06 by PKGooner.

Posted by: ArsenalForever (IP Logged)
Date: 26 April, 2012 02:07

You don't win the lottery twice

Title is bayerns unless they mess it up big time

Posted by: Rockstaar (IP Logged)
Date: 26 April, 2012 02:09

Quote:
So what are you saying?

exactly what I said

Quote:
And second, are u from London?

yes

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5066/verminator2.jpg
[arsenalsigs.blogspot.com]

Posted by: SandyB (IP Logged)
Date: 26 April, 2012 03:18

Quote:
Re: for all the pratts new
Posted by: ArsenalForever (IP Logged)
Date: 26 April, 2012 02:07

You don't win the lottery twice

Title is bayerns unless they mess it up big time

It will be a very close call, Bayern only has massive home advantage but Holger Badstuber and Luis Gustavo wouldn't be available for final too.
Personally, I feel David Luiz would be good replacement for Terry in the final and Chelsea could cope defensively. Where as Badstuber and Gustavo are big loss for Bayern as big as Terry and Ramires for Chelsea.

Posted by: karsene16 (IP Logged)
Date: 26 April, 2012 08:13

Seriously, when are Arsenal supposedly going to win the thing ever.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e232/karsene/wilshere.jpg?t=1376646952

Posted by: hippogunner (IP Logged)
Date: 26 April, 2012 08:27

Seriously, I can't see it happening until Wenger is gone and the two US f*ckers who have a stranglehold on our club are history. All this sustainability bo*locks is the antithesis to success in football.

Of course the more gullible buy into it mentioning Leeds to scare us all. But the fact is this club is rich and can afford the odd 35 million splurge on a player. Unfortunately such a move should have been done about four years ago. Now we'd need around a hundred million to compete with the big clubs.

So no, we won't be winning the CL within the next ten years. I'd say.

In fact I'd bet with anyone we won't.

Posted by: Bergmars (IP Logged)
Date: 26 April, 2012 09:27

Doubt we will win the EPL in the ten years let alone the CL,but thats not what we are about any longer is it.

DB10,the best.

Posted by: hippogunner (IP Logged)
Date: 26 April, 2012 10:03

I'd guess it'll take as long, probably longer before we see another league title. That'll be fought among the ambitious clubs that spend big money. Manu, City and Chelsea will be dominating for the next decade unless of course our attitude changes.

Things of course may happen at those clubs to diminish their power. But at the moment those three teams will be sharing titles among themselves.

Posted by: BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
Date: 26 April, 2012 10:37

Quote:
gunnersingh
I can't see anything but a Bayern win.

I couldn't see anything but a Barca win...

Posted by: Billythekid (IP Logged)
Date: 26 April, 2012 12:21

Quote:
for all the pratts

Like we made them win (Sm126)

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListLog In
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net