football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Back to reality - the noose tightens - 4th spot unlikely
31 March, 2012 16:22
OX: most impressive player bar RVP we have, Wenger benches him. Errors that he makes all season along with no investment will see the club out of top 4. Chavs on fire, Spurs back on form. Wenger has blown it. I waited for this to happen, refusing to get carried away. RVP will be off as there is no way he'll settle for a 120k deal when he can almost double that elsewhere. And no CL football. Thanks arsene. Ramsy ahead of OX - give me a break!!!!

Re: Back to reality - the noose tightens - 4th spot unlikely
Gunners R Us (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 16:24
It's likely. We are still in a good position. Tbf so are spurs.

But it will not be easy. Not at all. And it's not where I want to be next season.

eduardo (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 16:25
we lose and TTI reappears, what a suprise

*Signing Ozil is a signing Bergkamp type moment for Arsenal. It changes things utterly.*

flynchstone (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 16:27
Unlikely? After one defeat still 5 points ahead of Chelsea and we still have them to come to the Emirates? Just calm down now.

31 March, 2012 16:33
Quote:
flynchstone
Unlikely? After one defeat still 5 points ahead of Chelsea and we still have them to come to the Emirates? Just calm down now.

Yes, and normally I'd agree. But will he bench OX again for Chavs game? Probably. And use Ramsy. Its like Barca leaving out Messi. The kid has no tirdness - he wants to attack anything that moves and wenger keeps leaving him on the bench? He'll do the same against Chavs - I can feel it.

RadioFreeArsenal (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 16:51
Hang on HFF leaving out a promising young player with two Premier league goals in his entire career ls like leaving out a multiple World Footballer of the Year?

My head hurts after reading that. A lot

flynchstone (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 16:57
Never heard such shite

Mad Jens (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 16:58
4th unlikely? Come here son, so I can slap you upside the head.

The only way 4th is unlikely is if we're taking third instead.

Flava (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 17:06
Ah, TTI back again. Thanks for the nasty little PM you sent me by the way.

Mad Jens (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 17:07
You know he likes you if he's sending love letters.

salisbury69 (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 17:08
As AW would put it, I hope that the poor souls do not lose confidence over the final games. It is a trait with this club recently after a defeat. Time to prove that things have changed big style.

eduardo (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 17:09
Flava I don't believe it, TTI sending nasty PM's, surely not, next you will say he has changed his user ID

*Signing Ozil is a signing Bergkamp type moment for Arsenal. It changes things utterly.*

Shane (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 17:12
Quote:
eduardo
we lose and TTI reappears, what a suprise

(Sm6)

I'd say 2004 was a good year for this forum was it?

31 March, 2012 17:14
Quote:
RadioFreeArsenal
Hang on HFF leaving out a promising young player with two Premier league goals in his entire career ls like leaving out a multiple World Footballer of the Year?
My head hurts after reading that. A lot

Are you crazy!!!! Ox's overall contribition is not on a goal margin. We put this kid in CM and he destroyed AC. He can play anyhere. I'm surprised at you Radio, most posters here are t.urds with no conception for how the game works - but you? Look at Ox's assists - his off the ball movement. I met his dad some years ago: do you remember him? a great player. He told me his kid was at under 12 level and would be the next big thing. NOW - is he wrong? That lad is the next messi. He has no fear, can play anywhere and will pull defences to pieces. So, to leave him out. Madness.

That's all I was saying. I couldn't care less if other posters who know little about the game cannot get the concept.

31 March, 2012 17:16
Quote:
Mad Jens
4th unlikely? Come here son, so I can slap you upside the head.
The only way 4th is unlikely is if we're taking third instead.

Why are you threatening me with violence? I'm only making a point. So you don't agree, good. Don't threaten me, its not nice.

flynchstone (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 17:24
He never said Ox wasn't any good he said that you comparing his absence to Messi's was farcical which it definitely was.

31 March, 2012 17:42
Quote:
flynchstone
He never said Ox wasn't any good he said that you comparing his absence to Messi's was farcical which it definitely was.

Not really if you consider inesta is Barca's playmaker. Ox is ours. Was all I was saying.

31 March, 2012 17:50
Quote:
Flava

Who the F is this TTI? Quote the pm I sent you. It was not nasty. You challanged me on betting odds and I put you straight.

So stop blabbering how I sent you a nasty pm. Go on - show it. Or do you like slander?

I don't get you. Talking bs about another poster - in fact, utter lies. Go on, show what I wrote. I'll certainly try and dig it out and post it here and show you up for the lying person you are. Where did I insult you? Go on ... I'm waiting.

Thought not. I got a killer result on blues on an odd I'd placed two weeks or so previous under AVB and made a fortune on it. You started ranting about previous day odds. I put you straight. NOW SHOW WHERE I SENT YOU A NASTY PM. IT'LL be in your INBOX.

GO ON. I'm waiting.

31 March, 2012 17:56
Quote:
highburyfieldsfor71
Quote:
Flava

Who the F is this TTI? Quote the pm I sent you. It was not nasty. You challanged me on betting odds and I put you straight.

So stop blabbering how I sent you a nasty pm. Go on - show it. Or do you like slander?

I don't get you. Talking bs about another poster - in fact, utter lies. Go on, show what I wrote. I'll certainly try and dig it out and post it here and show you up for the lying person you are. Where did I insult you? Go on ... I'm waiting.

Thought not. I got a killer result on blues on an odd I'd placed two weeks or so previous under AVB and made a fortune on it. You started ranting about previous day odds. I put you straight. NOW SHOW WHERE I SENT YOU A NASTY PM. IT'LL be in your INBOX.

GO ON. I'm waiting.

I thought not. You need to ease up spreading lies about people.

RadioFreeArsenal (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 18:46
I think fourth is safe though we need a result and ideally a win against the Chavs to really make it so. We still have a shot at third but that seems a bit less certain now.

We need to be careful here though - no less than a draw against City is imperative.

31 March, 2012 18:48
Quote:
RadioFreeArsenal
I think fourth is safe though we need a result and ideally a win against the Chavs to really make it so. We still have a shot at third but that seems a bit less certain now.
We need to be careful here though - no less than a draw against City is imperative.

(Sm160)

Flava (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 18:57
I said it was nasty. It's not worth my time though really. You come on here with a variety of names.

You got pulled up on betting odds as you obviosly told a lie.

Quote:
HFF
Honest to goodness, I came to this forum board in good faith and I have to say I have never come across such a bunch of w.ankers. Its a toss between you, Jack, and that tool 80s, who suck the most. There are some cool heads I've noticed: Weedz, Radio, Bring Back etc. You should learn from them and quit being so rude to new users. I get it that you're unemployed, live with your mother in a council flat and watch Jeremy Kyle to pass away your mundane afternoons; don't take it out on me. mate.

mapleleafgooner (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 19:03
Our away form this season had been poor. 2 errors by Vermaelen in the last 3 games. He should have put that goal away when put away by Song's excellent pass. Of all remaining games, I think the toughest is away to Stoke.

31 March, 2012 19:06
Quote:
Flava
I said it was nasty. It's not worth my time though really. You come on here with a variety of names.
You got pulled up on betting odds as you obviosly told a lie.

Quote:
HFF
Honest to goodness, I came to this forum board in good faith and I have to say I have never come across such a bunch of w.ankers. Its a toss between you, Jack, and that tool 80s, who suck the most. There are some cool heads I've noticed: Weedz, Radio, Bring Back etc. You should learn from them and quit being so rude to new users. I get it that you're unemployed, live with your mother in a council flat and watch Jeremy Kyle to pass away your mundane afternoons; don't take it out on me. mate.

Where is there a threat in that? Pure fact. I don't see how that is nasty, friend. I only see as I write it. I explained to you about the odds I got after the Napoli v Chelsea game -- I took a bet the day after the Italian match. Now, if you understand betting, which as you so obviously don't, you'd realise that odds change quite quite quickly. I laid that bet when AVB was still boss. I made a killing on it. Now where in that pm was I nasty to you? Just factual along with the idiots I mentioned. That's all friend.

Flava (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 19:19
Saying I live in a council flat with my Mum is nasty. She died a little over a year ago. Calling someone a w.anker is nasty. You're the first one to b.ithch and moan when someone has a pop at you. I just said you sent a nasty little PM, which you did. That's just what you do. You used to send them to me under thetruthis and before that julielaverne. I think you've got a little man crush on me.

Anyway, you didn't get 8/11 on Chelsea to ko Napoli after the 1st leg. You just didn't. Even in England the odds would have been bigger than that. Anywhere else they'd have been bigger again. As I said previously, you need a new bookmaker if you're getting 8/11 on that. How much did you get back?

flynchstone (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 19:20
Yeah HFF, all those people you just called w,ankers should have more decorum. Not on.

31 March, 2012 19:48
Quote:
flynchstone
Yeah HFF, all those people you just called w,ankers should have more decorum. Not on.

Yes, I get you - I messed up, I should not have reacted, and you're calling me out. Fair enough. I was only on the f-board a week and these people hammered me for no reason.

At first I thought it was a baptisim party - but no - just a bunch of aholes being quite vindictive. Whoever the moderator is should learn to do his job. I got non stop abuse the second I came here to blog.

It makes me sick TBH to be subjected to such agression for no reason. I make a few points that I believe to be valid to the club I love and get shot down with the most sickening abuse. Can you imagine I retorted to their level and went: f you and f your ideas. No way.

Serious lack of respect here. Not you, Flyncetone. But you know what I mean.

31 March, 2012 19:58
Quote:
Flava
Saying I live in a council flat with my Mum is nasty. She died a little over a year ago. Calling someone a w.anker is nasty. You're the first one to b.ithch and moan when someone has a pop at you. I just said you sent a nasty little PM, which you did. That's just what you do. You used to send them to me under thetruthis and before that julielaverne. I think you've got a little man crush on me.
Anyway, you didn't get 8/11 on Chelsea to ko Napoli after the 1st leg. You just didn't. Even in England the odds would have been bigger than that. Anywhere else they'd have been bigger again. As I said previously, you need a new bookmaker if you're getting 8/11 on that. How much did you get back?

First let me clear this up. I messed up - you got me so annoyed. I am truely sorry from the bottom of my heart about your mum. I apologise if I hurt you in any way. You called me out on s.hit I was master over. I got serious odds and you tried to make a c.unt out of me.

Secondly: I am not this TTI

How this ended up getting personal, is probably my fault. I really am sorry. I can't apologise enough to you.

Stupid bets on games. I'm so sorry mate. I really am. Please take my apology, I never intended to insult you. I really mean that. I'm very sorry. I had no idea. I better button it in future.

Flava, I'm sorry again: I'm an ass.hole

Jack_is_the_truth (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 20:00
b.itches be crazy(Sm105)(Sm105)

http://giant.gfycat.com/DistantVastGuanaco.gif http://164.177.157.12/img/teams/13.png
The future is now!!!!!!!

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 20:59
"Secondly: I am not this TTI"

Oh yes you are

Arsenal is a top 16 European club that will remain a top 16 European club and the Emirates is tape-loop that will win trophy after trophy

Nothing will change to stop Arsenal's domination except the ticket prices which must go up so that Wenger can make even more marquee signings.

Kroenke, Gazidis & Wenger are made for each other a glorious triumvirate heading for immortality.

Arsenal’s not a football club it is the one true religion Milton Palmer

eduardo (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 21:08
(Sm126)

celine dion (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 21:08
thing is julian, you started spamming up the forum years ago, but some of us decided it would be easier to get on with you, than let you mess it up. You have an IP cloaking device, so it isnt easy for us to block you, so we made friends with you instead, and it worked for a good few years. You became quite likeable in fact, with your love of Mourinho and so on. But now, you have got bored, you are assuming lame identities, and when discovered, you are lashing out against people like Flava who is a decent and well liked person on this forum. What is the point of that? what is the point of being unpleasant to the only people on the internet who are nice to you?

you take all these multiple identities, and send people PMs, I think you seem to think you are in control of us, but really, we are in control of YOU.

flynchstone (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 22:39
Quote:
celine dion
thing is julian, you started spamming up the forum years ago, but some of us decided it would be easier to get on with you, than let you mess it up. You have an IP cloaking device, so it isnt easy for us to block you, so we made friends with you instead, and it worked for a good few years. You became quite likeable in fact, with your love of Mourinho and so on. But now, you have got bored, you are assuming lame identities, and when discovered, you are lashing out against people like Flava who is a decent and well liked person on this forum. What is the point of that? what is the point of being unpleasant to the only people on the internet who are nice to you?
you take all these multiple identities, and send people PMs, I think you seem to think you are in control of us, but really, we are in control of YOU.
That @#$%&'s on Liam Neeson's taken speech

Mad Jens (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 23:54
Quote:
Padre Pio
"Secondly: I am not this TTI"
Oh yes you are

smiling bouncing smiley

flynchstone (IP Logged)
01 April, 2012 13:37
Quote:
highburyfieldsfor71
Quote:
flynchstone

Yes, I get you - I messed up, I should not have reacted, and you're calling me out. Fair enough. I was only on the f-board a week and these people hammered me for no reason.

At first I thought it was a baptisim party - but no - just a bunch of aholes being quite vindictive. Whoever the moderator is should learn to do his job. I got non stop abuse the second I came here to blog.

It makes me sick TBH to be subjected to such agression for no reason. I make a few points that I believe to be valid to the club I love and get shot down with the most sickening abuse. Can you imagine I retorted to their level and went: f you and f your ideas. No way.

Serious lack of respect here. Not you, Flyncetone. But you know what I mean.
It's funny. TTI used to misspell Flynchstone the exact same way.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net