football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Alan Pardew
Shane (IP Logged)
04 March, 2012 22:00
Is there a bigger c*nt in the Premier League management than Alan Pardew?

In 2006 when Wenger had that spat with him at Upton Park it was Arsene who came out of it looking like the villian devoid of any humility in defeat when refusing to shake his hand at FT.

But today when Newcastle won the penalty he did the same infantile little fist-pump in the direction of the opposition dugout and then AGAIN after Ameobi equalised. O'Neill was furious.

I hope we do a job on him next Monday I really do, I hope we subject Newcastle to the same degree of a beating that Spurs did two weeks ago.

At the time of the Marlon Harewood moment people said "well his team are in a relegation battle and beating Arsenal is a big moment so he's entitled to celebrate", bollox, he's just an undignified c*nt.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2012 17:36 by Padre Pio.

Re: Alan Pardew
PKGooner (IP Logged)
04 March, 2012 22:08
He's a c*nt

But so is O'Neill - that f*cker is always orgasming on the touchline

A set of c*nts.

04 March, 2012 22:10
Beat me to it PK.

04 March, 2012 22:11
p.s. Well done kept your unbeaten run at Anfield.

Rockstaar (IP Logged)
04 March, 2012 22:18
nothing wrong with some passion...like o'neil and pardew personally

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5066/verminator2.jpg
[arsenalsigs.blogspot.com]

Shane (IP Logged)
04 March, 2012 22:19
Quote:
PKGooner
But so is O'Neill

Not as much as Alan Pardew. O'Neill doesn't go looking for a fight and then act the bigger man when he finds it, such a cunthole.

Shane (IP Logged)
04 March, 2012 22:21
Quote:
Rockstaar
nothing wrong with some passion...like o'neil and pardew personally

There is when you're passionate celebrations are done in the face of the opposition manager.

eduardo (IP Logged)
04 March, 2012 22:24
funny how the media had a go at wenger over spats with pardew, o'neill, jol, pulis and hughes and all of them have much more confrontations with each other and some other managers but this is overlooked for the most part.
Anyway the big question is did they shake hands with clive allen

*Signing Ozil is a signing Bergkamp type moment for Arsenal. It changes things utterly.*

PKGooner (IP Logged)
04 March, 2012 22:29
Quote:
eduardo

He needs a special committee to meet and shake hands with him after the game

Fans behind the dug out last week were offering to shake his hand (Sm22)

PKGooner (IP Logged)
04 March, 2012 22:29
Quote:
jon_sammels_lovechild
p.s. Well done kept your unbeaten run at Anfield.

(Sm128), though I've been a rotten jinx all season - never seen us win at Old Trafford, and 8-2 this season (Sm159)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2012 22:29 by PKGooner.

eduardo (IP Logged)
04 March, 2012 22:30
Quote:
PKGooner
Quote:
eduardo

He needs a special committee to meet and shake hands with him after the game

Fans behind the dug out last week were offering to shake his hand (Sm22)

(Sm128)

*Signing Ozil is a signing Bergkamp type moment for Arsenal. It changes things utterly.*

PKGooner (IP Logged)
04 March, 2012 22:37
Pardew is moaning about physical challenges hypocritical tw@t

Shane (IP Logged)
04 March, 2012 22:44
http://i42.tinypic.com/inwv8z.png

PKGooner (IP Logged)
04 March, 2012 22:45
Did you just watch him grit his teeth in the post match interview? (Sm22)

Shane (IP Logged)
04 March, 2012 22:49
Nope I'm watching Inglorious B*stards, somewhat ironically (Sm6)

PKGooner (IP Logged)
04 March, 2012 23:30
The Bear Jew grinning smiley

Rockstaar (IP Logged)
04 March, 2012 23:44
Quote:
There is when you're passionate celebrations are done in the face of the opposition manager.

who cares...they're right next to each other...if they're so concerned they should put the managers on opposite sides of the field

great picture by the way

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5066/verminator2.jpg
[arsenalsigs.blogspot.com]

eduardo (IP Logged)
04 March, 2012 23:49
rocky managers are not supposed to leave their techniqual area, pardew is very fond of going out of his and over to his opposing managers area,
also rocky did you actually see his actions, when the 4th offical and sunderland staff keeping him and o'neill apart pardew clearly mouths off at other memebers of sunderland coaching staff, he is a nasty uncooth cnut, but is liked by the media so nothing will come of it

Shane (IP Logged)
04 March, 2012 23:58
Quote:
Rockstaar
who cares...they're right next to each other...if they're so concerned they should put the managers on opposite sides of the field

You can celebrate, all managers do, but none celebrate in a manner which Pardew does as if to say "in your face" like he was 14 years old.

There's such a thing as etiquette mate. They're grown men and are expected to be professional.

Jack_is_the_truth (IP Logged)
05 March, 2012 00:02
Quote:
Shane1988
Is there a bigger c*nt in the Premier League management than Alan Pardew?
In 2006 when Wenger had that spat with him at Upton Park it was Arsene who came out of it looking like the villian devoid of any humility in defeat when refusing to shake his hand at FT.

But today when Newcastle won the penalty he did the same infantile little fist-pump in the direction of the opposition dugout and then AGAIN after Ameobi equalised. O'Neill was furious.

I hope we do a job on him next Monday I really do, I hope we subject Newcastle to the same degree of rape that Spurs did two weeks ago.

At the time of the Marlon Harewood moment people said "well his team are in a relegation battle and beating Arsenal is a big moment so he's entitled to celebrate", bollox, he's just an undignified c*nt.

this

http://giant.gfycat.com/DistantVastGuanaco.gif http://164.177.157.12/img/teams/13.png
The future is now!!!!!!!

Mad Jens (IP Logged)
05 March, 2012 00:36
Shane, that picture says it all.

I burst out laughing as well - so f***ing ridiculous.

mapleleafgooner (IP Logged)
05 March, 2012 02:43
If a player celebrates a goal in front of the opposing fans, it is considered inciting the fans and subject to disciplinary action. What Pardew did is really no different. The book should be thrown at it.

Shane (IP Logged)
12 March, 2012 22:11
I must say tonight's victory is made all that much better by the fact it was against Pardew.

What a dickhead.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2012 22:12 by Shane1988.

Shane (IP Logged)
12 March, 2012 22:20
He had a pretty good interview tho sadly, I was hoping he'd say something stupid.

Philly the kid (IP Logged)
12 March, 2012 22:51
Quote:
Shane1988
He had a pretty good interview tho sadly, I was hoping he'd say something stupid.

I thought the same thing. Was hoping for a Warnick style rant. But he was surprisingly humble.
Quite disappointed!
(Sm6)

eduardo (IP Logged)
12 March, 2012 22:55
he is still hoping to get the england job, so is behaving on tv

12 March, 2012 22:57
I like Pardew, he has done a great job with Newcastle, put a good team together, got a fighting spirit and they deserve to be up there. If England want a home grown manager he is actually the 2nd best performing English manager in the Prem (out of er three). Cant really give a@#$%&if he gets a bit boisterous and goes OTT in his celebrations, Wenger isnt exactly a model of good sportsmanship. Dont you realise the premier league is a big pantomime anyway, dont take it so seriously.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
12 March, 2012 23:28
Pardew is an utter asswhole. Wenger doesnt infringe on other managers.
Pardew infringed O'Neill and then pretended it was the first time that he had ever done such a thing.
And of course press refuse to expose his lying.
If Wenger behaved like Pardew the press would crucify him.

Arsenal is a top 16 European club that will remain a top 16 European club and the Emirates is tape-loop that will win trophy after trophy

Nothing will change to stop Arsenal's domination except the ticket prices which must go up so that Wenger can make even more marquee signings.

Kroenke, Gazidis & Wenger are made for each other a glorious triumvirate heading for immortality.

Arsenal’s not a football club it is the one true religion Milton Palmer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net