football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Jehad Abdussalam Muntasser
Nikfonso (IP Logged)
22 December, 2010 22:10
Before you search on Wikipedia does anyone remember this guy? He played for us for just 1 minuet during the 1997/98 season but who was it against? I oddly remember him as it was my first ever Arsenal game!

Re: Jehad Abdussalam Muntasser
Flava (IP Logged)
22 December, 2010 22:20
Fk off did he ever play for the Arsenal. Really?

Nikfonso (IP Logged)
22 December, 2010 22:23
Quote:
Flava
Fk off did he ever play for the Arsenal. Really?

for 60 seconds yes. Wenger signed him from that huge Italian club Pro Sesto.

Flava (IP Logged)
22 December, 2010 22:27
After googling it I'm 99% sure I was at that game. He obviously made a lasting impression.

eduardo (IP Logged)
22 December, 2010 22:39
League cup, maybe rotherham(sp). Was it algeria he played for. Anyway next on your list of obscure arsenal should be i rankin, we got a million for him. Or maybe go further back and have a thread for r rankin

Nikfonso (IP Logged)
22 December, 2010 22:45
Quote:
eduardo
League cup, maybe rotherham(sp). Was it algeria he played for. Anyway next on your list of obscure arsenal should be i rankin, we got a million for him. Or maybe go further back and have a thread for r rankin

Isiah Rankin, did we sell him to Bradford or something? I do have one more but i'll save that for another day! winking smiley

eduardo (IP Logged)
22 December, 2010 22:49
Does mendez get a thread or one of the black brothers.

Nikfonso (IP Logged)
22 December, 2010 22:54
Quote:
eduardo
Does mendez get a thread or one of the black brothers.

Alberto Mendez Rodriquez signed from a German division 5 team called FC Feuch or something?

What about David Grondin, he's another nearly man!

celine dion (IP Logged)
22 December, 2010 22:58
Ken McKernon.

I challenge anyone to tell me who he signed from and when. How many games he played and what happened to him.

eduardo (IP Logged)
22 December, 2010 22:59
Funny you mention grondin as i remember where i was when i heard it on radio five, i was on my way to knock shrine in co mayo ireland, as i had also been when i got the news arsenal had signed dennis bergkamp. Now have you forgot about juan

eduardo (IP Logged)
22 December, 2010 23:09
He was craig mckernon, don't think he played a first team game due to knee injuries, was signed from hartlepool or mansfield or some other such side

Nikfonso (IP Logged)
22 December, 2010 23:13
Quote:
eduardo
Funny you mention grondin as i remember where i was when i heard it on radio five, i was on my way to knock shrine in co mayo ireland, as i had also been when i got the news arsenal had signed dennis bergkamp. Now have you forgot about juan

Juan, a full back we kept sending out on loans 4-5 seasons back? From Brasil maybe?

eduardo (IP Logged)
22 December, 2010 23:16
Thats him, a tiny player, played against gillingham in fac

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net