football
Latest News:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Silver Membership
Gunners R Us (IP Logged)
14 May, 2009 17:22
do you have to become a red member first for a certain number of years in order to become a silver member?

Re: Silver Membership
celine dion (IP Logged)
14 May, 2009 18:47
100% yes. About 200 years should do it.

80'sGoona (IP Logged)
14 May, 2009 18:49
What do you get as a red/silver/gold member?

younghansolo (IP Logged)
14 May, 2009 18:50
ahahah so true

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
14 May, 2009 18:56
Gold member is the season ticket. Silver is the chance to book first when tickets go on sale.
All Gold members were able to buy a Wembley ticket, none were left for Silver and Red

celine dion (IP Logged)
14 May, 2009 18:58
Red?

For your 30 get a silly box of stuff each year with a DVD in it, last year it had a little book, and some drinks mats and so on.

That said, in view of our slide towards obscurity, you get the god given right to buy tickets, and this season (not the last two mind) it has been fully worthwhile, if you were organised and on the net early enough on 'red sale' day, you could probably have got about 20 seats for the home games during the season. The only ones which sold out prior to red sale were big games and early season games, United, Chelsea etc. The only way I get to these games is through people I know with more than one silver membership (would you believe it!)

80'sGoona (IP Logged)
14 May, 2009 18:59
Do Red members easily get tickets games like Wigan and Hull?

celine dion (IP Logged)
14 May, 2009 19:02
Quote:
80'sGoona
Do Red members easily get tickets games like Wigan and Hull?

Not easily, you have to get in early, and it does depend on how were doing, but there is also the ticket exchange which can sometimes work out OK if you keep checking it.

Its worth 30 pound, it has to be said.

Gunners R Us (IP Logged)
14 May, 2009 19:15
wait a minute, how would you know how long to be a red member in order to become a silver member, do they email or something, cos all i see in the silver membership thing is "waiting list"

celine dion (IP Logged)
14 May, 2009 19:24
I would be very suprised if any red members had been promoted to silver membership. People dont give up silver membership they just buy tickets then sell them again if they arent going.

80'sGoona (IP Logged)
14 May, 2009 19:26
30 seems worth it. Mate has it and he got quite a few good games it seemed.

Although he went to Villa (2-0) on his birthday.

Gonna sign up next season

Gunners R Us (IP Logged)
14 May, 2009 20:18
Quote:
celine dion
I would be very suprised if any red members had been promoted to silver membership. People dont give up silver membership they just buy tickets then sell them again if they arent going.
that means i will never become a silver member?

PKGooner (IP Logged)
15 May, 2009 00:13
Your a 'junior gunner' though aren't you, so you'll automatically go Silver when your 18 or something I think.

As been said its takes ages to go from red to silver.

You get in early though you can get tickets for most league games. For every league game at home there's 1500 tickets reserved for reds.

80'sGoona (IP Logged)
15 May, 2009 00:57
Quote:
pk_gunner
Your a 'junior gunner' though aren't you, so you'll automatically go Silver when your 18 or something I think.

Seriously? Damn I used to be one too.

PKGooner (IP Logged)
15 May, 2009 01:04
Yeh, you've got to have been a junior gunner for 2 years though I think.

Gooner_Mike (IP Logged)
15 May, 2009 01:18
Quote:

Hmm might have to get me one of those dodgy african passports.

80'sGoona (IP Logged)
15 May, 2009 09:55
^ The kind that stops people ageing like most people?
I swear in 2004 Martins was 22, now he 24.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net