football
Latest News:

Poll: Do you eat enough fruit and vegetables?
PKGooner (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 12:48

Do you eat enough fruit and vegetables?

Yes
No
I should definitely eat more
I don't like them at all

You must be logged in to vote.

8 Votes

Show results

Do you eat enough fruit and vegetables?

I should definitely eat more.

What about you?

Re: Poll: Do you eat enough fruit and vegetables?
Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 22:00
vegetables yes.
Fruit very rarely.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
13 October, 2017 08:10
Have been following a low carb high fat diet for 3 months now, so lots of salad and veg. Had to cut back on a lot of fruit as too high carb, but have berries, kiwi fruit and one granny smith a day.
I use to eat 3 apples a day, half a pound of grapes, a banana and a plum every day plus dried fruit.

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

SuperRob (IP Logged)
14 October, 2017 15:50
I don't know how much fruit and veg is enough fruit and veg so I can't answer this poll.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net