football
Latest News:

Poll: What do you like your pancakes with?
PKGooner (IP Logged)
03 October, 2017 21:28

What do you like your pancakes with?

Nutella
Bananas
Nutella and bananas
Honey
Maple Syrup
Other
I don't like pancakes

You must be logged in to vote.

6 Votes

Show results

What do you like your pancakes with?

Nutella and bananas for me.

Though I'm not averse to maple syrup either.

What about you?

Re: Poll: What do you like your pancakes with?
Padre Pio (IP Logged)
03 October, 2017 22:21
You can't beat Maple Syrup

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Optimistic Gunner (IP Logged)
04 October, 2017 08:46
1. Maple Syrup
2. Lemon and sugar
3. Nutella

http://i.imgur.com/b1SeVpw.png

celine dion (IP Logged)
04 October, 2017 19:21
An incomplete poll, Im afraid. I have never heard of 'pancakes' so therefore require an option that allows me to say 'I dont know'

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 09:32
Merriam Webster might help "Definition of pancake
:a flat cake made of thin batter and cooked (as on a griddle) on both sides"

But I prefer them done in a pan and flipped in the air every now and then. Not that I could do that, but my old dad was very good at it

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Goofle (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 12:52
I hate UK style pancakes. With passion.

US style pancakes with maple syrup and bacon are amazing.

Optimistic Gunner (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 15:17
UK pancakes are crêpes.

US pancakes are real pancakes.

I like both, but prefer US pancakes.

http://i.imgur.com/b1SeVpw.png

Shane (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 19:38
I will have to echo Tom's views and agree that US-style pancakes and maple syrup are spectacularly nice. It will interest some of you to know that I went to something called Maple Fest during my time on the farm in Canada, though it's a lot less exciting than it sounds. There's no music or alcohol or fishnet-wearing drunk women p*ssing standing up unfortunately. It was just a celebration of maple syrup basically - how to tap the maple trees for its sap, what temperature it boils at and how its made etc.

They ran out of maple-related activities so they had to beef up the schedule with completely random shite, like some bloke firing giant snow balls out of a cannon every half-an-hour. People were standing around waiting for the show like you do at the zoo when you want to see the certain animals being fed. And rope making. Again, no idea what that has to do with maple.

There was also a log-cutting activity, in which myself and Patricia - a Polish weight lifter - sawed little hockey puck-sized bits of tree off, with a saw the length of Shaquille O'Neal, and then as a souvenier some woman with a maple leaf-shaped brand would imprint the symbol on to them for us. This was all brilliant - the souvenier, the relevant cannon show, the learning about sap - but where was the food?

Eventually we found a hall in which the pancakes and sausages were being served. The pancakes and syrup were fabulous but lord knows what the f*ck was in those sausages. Horrendous.

This isn't the farm as I referenced in a previous thread by the way. This was the first of two farms I spent time on - a hobby horse farm.

SuperRob (IP Logged)
18 October, 2017 17:10
Lemon and Sugar

Ares (IP Logged)
19 October, 2017 00:09
I voted for Protein (Other)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net