football
Latest News:

Whats happened to Shane
plonky (IP Logged)
27 December, 2016 13:02
You got him tied up in your cellar Flava?

Re: Whats happened to Shane
Padre Pio (IP Logged)
27 December, 2016 14:17
Very strange, he sent me a PM claiming I had banned him, I replied immediately pointing out I had done no such thing but I would check with Admin. They replied there was no block on his account and no problem with it.
I sent him a copy of Admins reply, and added that he could open a new account if neeed be I would have no problem with that. Still no reply, I cN only assume he has joined Eduardo.
Maybe he developed a persecution complex but I have never banned anyone for having a different point of view.

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

SandyB (IP Logged)
28 December, 2016 23:00
Probably joined KKK n plotting for a right wing uprisal in Ireland... poor shano BANNED BANNED! (Sm6)

plonky (IP Logged)
29 December, 2016 11:25
I still think Flava has Shane trussed up like a Christmas turkey and is torturing him by playing The Wurzels Greatest Hits on a continuous loop. Poor lad.

Flava (IP Logged)
29 December, 2016 20:31
He loves it plonky

PKGooner (IP Logged)
02 January, 2017 22:41
I really like Shane.

SandyB (IP Logged)
03 January, 2017 17:58
Quote:
PKGooner
I really like Shane.

Some of the Irish folks flock in AT are kinda wiredos..Juilen, Eduardo n Shano but I agree with you shano is class act n our defacto leader of the AKBs the realistic modern version of AKB, I think padre started the Giroud thread to bring him back aren't you? (Sm100)

But seriously did I miss something which could have prompted the thick skinned redneck to to call it a quit? (Sm100)

MattySadler (IP Logged)
04 January, 2017 17:04
Wherever he is I hope he returns soon.

Goofle (IP Logged)
05 January, 2017 16:47
Tell him to create a new account. The simpleton.

Ares (IP Logged)
06 January, 2017 23:25
lol... he's only gone and got engaged to Candy who he met in Canada!

Goofle (IP Logged)
07 January, 2017 10:24
Even after he stained himself on the dance floor? The lady has no standards.

Ares (IP Logged)
07 January, 2017 11:57
Candy (Real name Kiki Mariana Tejera) has a bun in the oven.

a source close to Shane revealed she told him "You are the father!"

SandyB (IP Logged)
10 January, 2017 00:38
Quote:
Ares
Candy (Real name Kiki Mariana Tejera) has a bun in the oven.
a source close to Shane revealed she told him "You are the father!"
I can't believe this I remember he told the story that it didn't stand nick of the time...who's the father???

Ares (IP Logged)
10 January, 2017 10:31
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/35/94/15/359415ab92180adae4f0fa804395e554.jpg

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
12 January, 2017 12:02
I prefer the Black square on a white background more

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

hippogunner (IP Logged)
13 January, 2017 17:04
He vanished not long after he claimed we had a good chance of winning the league and how difficult it would be for us to enjoy this feat because of our hatred of Wenger. We all laid into him then mainly because we all know we won't win the league under Wenger. A few weeks after his brave but silly post the team started imploding yet again and our league titles hopes have disappeared for the thirteenth season in a row.

Shane (IP Logged)
17 January, 2017 21:10
Yes, Flava did abduct me. He kept me in a cage for 104 days, fed me like a rabbit and made me perfect an infamous ping-pong trick which you'd see in Phuket or somewhere like this.

"I'm not going to be able to do that, Flava," I tried to tell him. He accused me of being the b*stard son of Arsene Wenger who was afraid to succeed. "I lack the vagina and the kegel muscles to pop a ball out of my anus." He wouldn't listen. "No mate, what you lack is belief, mental strength, bravery and agility. You will do this." He threw me the key for the cage, a ping-pong ball and then left me in his dark dungeon, locking the door after him.

Just then I heard another voice, of a familiar accent. "It's no use," it said. I stare into the dark corner of the dungeon, catching a glimpse of this man's face as he lights a cigarette. It was Eduardo. "I've been down here two years and I'm still nowhere near to shooting the ping-pong ball out of my anus," he said.

I wondered how he ended up down here. "My source said there was a board meeting down here, but when I arrived it was just loads of planks, like Sandy's family reunions. But how did you get here, Shane?" I tell him that's another story for another day.

Shane (IP Logged)
17 January, 2017 21:17
Quote:
Padre Pio
Very strange, he sent me a PM claiming I had banned him, I replied immediately pointing out I had done no such thing but I would check with Admin. They replied there was no block on his account and no problem with it.
I sent him a copy of Admins reply, and added that he could open a new account if neeed be I would have no problem with that. Still no reply, I cN only assume he has joined Eduardo.
Maybe he developed a persecution complex but I have never banned anyone for having a different point of view.

I didn't think it was that strange to be fair mate. It was quite a hostile thread, where I'd perhaps been a bit strong and arrogant in one or two responses toward you. Then all of a sudden my posts weren't showing up, which happens when someone has been banned, so I just assumed that's what had happened. It's also worth noting that I was pretty calm when I PM'd you. Your post reads like I was some sort of erratic, hot-headed diva who was crying wolf about being banned. But yes I read the messages and obviously it was just a simple error, which is embarrassing, but I apologise for getting the wrong end of the stick.

SandyB (IP Logged)
18 January, 2017 14:40
Quote:
Shane
Quote:
Padre Pio

I didn't think it was that strange to be fair mate. It was quite a hostile thread, where I'd perhaps been a bit strong and arrogant in one or two responses toward you. Then all of a sudden my posts weren't showing up, which happens when someone has been banned, so I just assumed that's what had happened. It's also worth noting that I was pretty calm when I PM'd you. Your post reads like I was some sort of erratic, hot-headed diva who was crying wolf about being banned. But yes I read the messages and obviously it was just a simple error, which is embarrassing, but I apologise for getting the wrong end of the stick.

Welcome back shano, I wouldn't blindly trust padre, I think he has some sort of tool to temporarily ban people like out of office settings in outlook ban XXX 01/19/17 8AM to 01/20/17 6PM then the ban goes off automatically but by that time he wins the argument, clearly an underhand technique used by the moderators to win a debate. (Sm107)
Can you post the link mate of the hostile thread so that we can declare you the winner of the debate which you surely deserve after coming out of Flava's fox hole..

Flava (IP Logged)
18 January, 2017 18:43
He's not out Sandy, he can never leave. No one ever leaves!

I've installed wifi in the s.ex dungeon. I'm a hospitable captor. Shane now has Stockholm Syndrome, he can leave if he wants but he won't. He's destined to spend eternity with Ed, Amit, Radio Free, Fatman and Simon68

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
18 January, 2017 18:49
I was using a phone to reply and never easy to write a coherent reply, I was very surprised to hear that you had allegedly been banned and I did reassure as quickly as I could that this was not the case.
I then even sent email from admin saying there was no ban, so what surprised me even more was that you didn't get back to me.
Anyway it's all water under the bridge, and we can manage strong arguments here as long as they are not outright abuse, and I think we have had worse.
So now we haven't got to worry about how we might or might not feel about winning the league we can get back to cheering the team on to finishing above Spurs, which counts as a trophy these days.

Shane (IP Logged)
18 January, 2017 21:54
I meant the post in this thread, the second response. As for not getting back to you, well I just didn't see them pal. I only read the PM's yesterday. I'm moving to Canada on Tuesday and had to log into an old email - the one registered on this site - to find details of travel insurance and then I saw the notifications of the PM's. But yes, water under the bridge.

Quote:
Flava
I've installed wifi in the s.ex dungeon. I'm a hospitable captor. Shane now has Stockholm Syndrome, he can leave if he wants but he won't. He's destined to spend eternity with Ed, Amit, Radio Free, Fatman and Simon68

I thought you said I'm free to go when I suck the equivalent of a litre of....let's not.

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
18 January, 2017 22:05
Nice to hear from you Shane, good luck in Canada.

Shane (IP Logged)
18 January, 2017 22:46
And you mate, thanks.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
19 January, 2017 00:06
Good luck in Canada Shane, is there an Arsenal Supporters club you can watch the games with?

Ares (IP Logged)
19 January, 2017 03:30
‎Bonne chance au Canada,

Dire salut à Candy.

SandyB (IP Logged)
19 January, 2017 14:19
Quote:
Flava

Did you put philly in too Flava? Providing wifi is a bad idea you might need to consider hide my ass.. the Julien fella is still out there n can track ip to set free those bunch of cun.ts n PK being the sympathizer of the cause might join in too. I'm worried about your safety mate.
On a serious note all the best shano moving across the atlantic now we are neighbors thumbs down

Shane (IP Logged)
19 January, 2017 16:23
Thanks for the kind words lads.

I'm sure there is Padre, I've not checked, but I'll be travelling so I won't be in a set location the entire time.

plonky (IP Logged)
19 January, 2017 17:13
Best wishes for your Canadian adventure Shane.

Shane (IP Logged)
19 January, 2017 21:42
Thanks mate. It'd be nice if PK could wish me luck as well but he's obviously busy trying to get Ian Huntley a retrial.

PKGooner (IP Logged)
20 January, 2017 20:29
Quote:
Shane
Thanks mate. It'd be nice if PK could wish me luck as well but he's obviously busy trying to get Ian Huntley a retrial.

I'm the only one on this thread who said he liked you.

A modicum of gratitude would not be out of line here, friend.

Shane (IP Logged)
21 January, 2017 01:15
Get off my dick.

Shane (IP Logged)
10 February, 2017 15:51
Keep an eye on this lads. There'll be more interesting stuff in the future

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2017 11:33 by Shane.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net