football
Latest News:

Have any of you ever listened to my soundcloud?
celine dion (IP Logged)
20 December, 2016 18:20

Re: Have any of you ever listened to my soundcloud?
PKGooner (IP Logged)
20 December, 2016 18:46
No, I haven't.

I just had a quick gander, not really my type of music, friend. That doesn't mean it's bad though.

I like the display picture. Interesting.

celine dion (IP Logged)
20 December, 2016 20:20
Thanks friend.

the banner picture is of fans celebrating Exeter Citys victory over Plymouth a while back, which was one of the last occasions I could be ar*ed to visit Exeter City FC.

The other image is me taking the @#$%& out of famous AKB twitter nonentity 'The Arsenal Guvnor' who is well known for taking on various other Arsenal fans (such as the equally hopeless 'MrDT' in pathetic Youtube Wenger in/out debates, however, to stop himself getting beaten up in the street he tends to do it with a shirt on his head, or, on one memorable occasion, a cardboard box. Anyway, to take the p*ss out of him on twitter, a few of us also put old shirts on our heads, as per the attached photo. Once the amusement was over, I decided to use it as my soundcloud image, which only two or three people will ever see anyway.

I can't say I listen to a lot of this kind of music myself, I used to like it 20 years ago when i was out of my mind on various items, but I do quite enjoy re-creating it on a computer. That one took me about 8 hours so its a shame hardly anyone will ever listen to it.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
20 December, 2016 23:01
I am no expert but there doesn't seem to be a lot of bars in it

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Goofle (IP Logged)
21 December, 2016 16:10
I've enjoyed some of your stuff before. I'll check it out again.

celine dion (IP Logged)
21 December, 2016 18:12
Most of what Ive done is total sh*te compared to that track there, first decent effort I've ever managed.

Goofle (IP Logged)
21 December, 2016 18:17
Maybe I liked it through sheer will power.

celine dion (IP Logged)
21 December, 2016 19:54
Dont think of it in terms of the music you and the other young bucks go crazy dancing to at the local youth disco shindig Thomas. I know it doesn't compare.

Think of it as a loving tribute to music of days gone by, created by a much respected internet friend from his bedroom on a free computer programme.

It certainly compares favourably to the sort of brain injuring techno cr*p by pirate outfits like multicore from about 1992, the kind of music I used to listen to whilst out of my mind on Buckfast tonic wine and dried up banana skins, driving round the north circular at 3am, and I think this is the best I can reasonably hope for, given my complete lack of expertise in musical production.

Goofle (IP Logged)
21 December, 2016 20:33
There's some very good techno being released currently but it's usually more on the industrial or dance side of things.

celine dion (IP Logged)
21 December, 2016 20:38
yes I know mate, i buy loads of it, toolroom and so on. Although the main music I like currently is grime.

Goofle (IP Logged)
21 December, 2016 23:14
Slew Dem

Actually... [rateyourmusic.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/12/2016 23:23 by Goofle.

PKGooner (IP Logged)
23 December, 2016 15:32
Maybe next you can upload a soundcloud of songs with words, mate.

Quote:
celine dion
Thanks friend.
the banner picture is of fans celebrating Exeter Citys victory over Plymouth a while back, which was one of the last occasions I could be ar*ed to visit Exeter City FC.

The other image is me taking the @#$%& out of famous AKB twitter nonentity 'The Arsenal Guvnor' who is well known for taking on various other Arsenal fans (such as the equally hopeless 'MrDT' in pathetic Youtube Wenger in/out debates, however, to stop himself getting beaten up in the street he tends to do it with a shirt on his head, or, on one memorable occasion, a cardboard box. Anyway, to take the p*ss out of him on twitter, a few of us also put old shirts on our heads, as per the attached photo. Once the amusement was over, I decided to use it as my soundcloud image, which only two or three people will ever see anyway.

I can't say I listen to a lot of this kind of music myself, I used to like it 20 years ago when i was out of my mind on various items, but I do quite enjoy re-creating it on a computer. That one took me about 8 hours so its a shame hardly anyone will ever listen to it.

celine dion (IP Logged)
23 December, 2016 18:27
Yes thats a lot harder mate, as it goes. Unless you've got a load of session singers in your living room which I dont personally. If you listen carefully you can hear a noise made by a lady that Ive taken off a certain kind of website. And some of the other songs have samples from various other persons. Kirsten Dunst is on one of them. Thats because I am in love with her.

In fact, lets have a christmas challenge. Listen to my song 'BERLIN' and tell me whose voice I have used in the background. There is a virtual (i.e. non existent) prize for the person who gets it right.

Goofle (IP Logged)
25 December, 2016 11:01
Kirsten Dunst isn't the worst choice. She was great in Fargo Season 2.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
25 December, 2016 12:11
Great comic acting that made the character completely believable, you wouldn't want to cross her

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

celine dion (IP Logged)
26 December, 2016 16:55
I like her in Lars Von Triers depressive masterpiece 'Melancholia'. Does anyone else enjoy Von Triers films?

hippogunner (IP Logged)
13 January, 2017 17:13
Most unsettling. About 10 seconds in I'd had enough. Maybe you should learn to play an instrument, could be liberating, or maybe too confining.

A musical project of mine is on Soundcloud. The project is called Ornithologists and it has words and tunes. The Insult of Defeat is probably the best. Sadly it's not about Arsenal since 2005. I wrote the words, a friend did all the musical stuff.

celine dion (IP Logged)
13 January, 2017 22:13
I used to be grade 4 piano Mr Hippogunner, so I consider myself reasonably musical,

Perhaps if you didnt enjoy 'dark project', you could give a listen to my latest effort 'little song' which is designed to be altogether kinder to the ears.

celine dion (IP Logged)
13 January, 2017 22:21
I just listened to 'The Ornithologists'

Most engaging. A little bit like the Wedding Present but with a less aggressive edge.

PKGooner (IP Logged)
14 January, 2017 00:07
I prefer music with words.

So I can't appreciate this.

hippogunner (IP Logged)
16 January, 2017 08:27
Quote:
celine dion
I just listened to 'The Ornithologists'
Most engaging. A little bit like the Wedding Present but with a less aggressive edge.

Thanks for listening. Good comparison.

You have more musical talent than I have, I'm simply a lyricist. I'll give your other stuff a listen.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net