Do you wear spectacles?

Yes
No
I wear contact lenses

You must be logged in to vote.

9 Votes

Show results

Do you wear spectacles?

I've been wearing glasses whilst reading/using laptop for about 9 years now.

What about you?

Re: Poll: Do you wear spectacles?
SandyB (IP Logged)
28 November, 2016 16:48
Recently started using reading glass..

plonky (IP Logged)
28 November, 2016 21:01
Quote:
PKGooner

I've been wearing glasses whilst using laptop for about 9 years now.

The Hubble telescope wouldn't be able to locate any signs of life on your laptop PKdwarveshelmet.

PKGooner (IP Logged)
28 November, 2016 21:37
You talkin' about me?

Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
28 November, 2016 21:59
Whilst reading,PC and for mobile phone.

About 10 years ago perfect eye sight then I turned into f*cking Stevie Wonder. lol
I find it a right pain.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

plonky (IP Logged)
29 November, 2016 01:38
Monocle

Pince-nez

Lornette

Need I go on. Shabby attempt at a poll as usual.

Ares (IP Logged)
29 November, 2016 08:08
I have a couple pairs of sunglasses

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
30 November, 2016 00:21
Quote:
Ares

But do you wear them?

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

celine dion (IP Logged)
30 November, 2016 18:21
I would have thought this would be a difficult poll to f*ck up but you've gone and done it anyway. People who wear contact lenses also tend to wear spectacles. I know this for a fact because my ex wife used to own both contact lenses and spectacles. So, pray tell, how might she have voted in this poll so as to give the correct representation of her optical requirements.

Many thanks.

Ares (IP Logged)
01 December, 2016 22:06
Quote:
Padre Pio
Quote:
Ares

But do you wear them?

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d8/Bundesstra%C3%9Fe_100_number.svg/300px-Bundesstra%C3%9Fe_100_number.svg.png

PKGooner (IP Logged)
02 December, 2016 15:50
Quote:
celine dion
I would have thought this would be a difficult poll to f*ck up but you've gone and done it anyway. People who wear contact lenses also tend to wear spectacles. I know this for a fact because my ex wife used to own both contact lenses and spectacles. So, pray tell, how might she have voted in this poll so as to give the correct representation of her optical requirements.
Many thanks.

You simply choose the option you use more frequently.

Not every poll has something wrong with it. I expect participants to show some initiative.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net