football
Latest News:

Which TV show are you watching at the moment?
PKGooner (IP Logged)
15 October, 2016 20:27
I had to move away from the other topic.

I had more to say - I really wanted to know what sort of eating routine my fellow users employed. Were they regular eaters? Did they eat a lot? We already had some interesting replies e.g. Boston Gooner having cigarrettes for breakfast. But before we could delve any deeper, the highly critical users showed their ugly jealous bitter side again (sadly that's the only side I see of them) and instead of trying to partake in and further the budding discussion, instantly derailed it.

I've got to say, again that sort of bitter behaviour won't attract too many new users. Apologies are owed and should be delivered promptly, in my opinion.

Anyway, enough about that.

I'm watching 'Power'. Very good. I'd recommend it.

Which TV show are you watching at the moment?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/10/2016 20:39 by PKGooner.

Re: Which TV show are you watching at the moment?
Goofle (IP Logged)
15 October, 2016 22:18
'Veep' is pretty good. It's an Americanized 'Thick Of It. Armando Iannucci had a big hand in the creation of it in fact.

'Luke Cage' is average if anyone is interested.

Optimistic Gunner (IP Logged)
16 October, 2016 02:18
Westworld has been great so far and has the potential to be elite tier TV show and the next big thing.

http://i.imgur.com/b1SeVpw.png

Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
16 October, 2016 08:23
Haven't watched them yet but looking forward to watching Strange things.

Have all 8 episodes ready to watch

Heard good thing about the series.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

celine dion (IP Logged)
16 October, 2016 09:13
Theres a perfectly good thread for this subject already.

plonky (IP Logged)
16 October, 2016 09:42
Goals on Sunday featuring The Ox and his dad.

Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
16 October, 2016 10:37
Quote:
celine dion

And you mess a poll thread up again. (Sm151)

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

PKGooner (IP Logged)
16 October, 2016 10:54
Quote:
celine dion

Let's try and answer the thread for a change, friend.

So which tv shows are you watching at the moment?

Quote:
Boston Gooner
Haven't watched them yet but looking forward to watching Strange things.
Have all 8 episodes ready to watch

Heard good thing about the series.

It's a good series. I recommend it.

plonky (IP Logged)
16 October, 2016 16:07
I'm confused. PKsmalltube seems to have sanctioned a change in topic to "Which TV show haven't you watched yet".

I haven't seen West Wing, 24 or Game of Thrones and have no intention of watching any of them.

PKGooner (IP Logged)
16 October, 2016 17:46
Quote:
plonky
I haven't seen West Wing, 24 or Game of Thrones and have no intention of watching any of them.

I don't care.

Shane (IP Logged)
16 October, 2016 18:34
Let me give you a bit of advice on etiquette mate. When you start a thread, you're the host and it's a little rude to slag off some of the people who enter into the discussion, regardless of their attitude toward the discussion itself like Plonky and Celine.

Would you invite people to a dinner party and then abuse them in the middle of their Vol-au-vents? No, because they'd probably get up and leave before you even get the chance to show off your Pictionary skills you absolute tramp. In fact, your rudeness might be one of the reasons why the off-topic is beginning to resemble Pripyat. I was going to engage in this conversation too but you have put me right off.

celine dion (IP Logged)
16 October, 2016 18:42
Quote:
Shane
Let me give you a bit of advice on etiquette mate. When you start a thread, you're the host and it's a little rude to slag off some of the people who enter into the discussion, regardless of their attitude toward the discussion itself like Plonky and Celine.
Would you invite people to a dinner party and then abuse them in the middle of their Vol-au-vents? No, because they'd probably get up and leave before you even get the chance to show off your Pictionary skills you absolute tramp. In fact, your rudeness might be one of the reasons why the off-topic is beginning to resemble Pripyat. I was going to engage in this conversation too but you have put me right off.

Well said, friend.

Shane (IP Logged)
16 October, 2016 19:02
I actually like PK a lot and I feel obliged to say that incase there's even one percent of him which thinks I was being serious there.

I'm not suggesting any of us actually dislike PK, for the record. I realise it's all in the name of fun, and I realise this is the internet, but I get the impression he's a very nice man.

celine dion (IP Logged)
16 October, 2016 19:18
Oh yes I like PK gunner as well. This is just what we've done on the off topic forum for the last 3 years so it would be shame to stop now.

Shane (IP Logged)
18 October, 2016 19:18
At least we know the key to PK shutting the f*ck up is flattery.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
19 October, 2016 11:07
Not much about to on this thread

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Goofle (IP Logged)
21 October, 2016 13:35
'Making a Murdered' is great 7 episodes in. I'm not sure I can rule out Steven as the killer, but he should not have been found guilty based on the way the trial has gone so far.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
23 October, 2016 12:17
Watched first episode of Black Mirror, very comedy noir.
If you havent watched Happy Valley its a must see. First season is on Netflix

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Flava (IP Logged)
23 October, 2016 16:56
Stranger Things was brilliant. Narcos is next on my list and of course The Walking Dead returns tomorrow

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
23 October, 2016 17:45
For some strange reason you watch season 7 first episode at 2.00 am this morning.
Narcos was brilliant but very heavy

De Times (IP Logged)
07 November, 2017 19:00
Quote:
Shane
I actually like PK a lot and I feel obliged to say that incase there's even one percent of him which thinks I was being serious there.
I'm not suggesting any of us actually dislike PK, for the record. I realise it's all in the name of fun, and I realise this is the internet, but I get the impression he's a very nice man.
He's not nice at all, he seem to me like a sadist.

"A club is a union between players, supporters and directors". - Wenger.
Arsene wenger has done an absolutely masterful job within the constraints he has... Every single year, he has outperformed our spending every single year he has been manager. It is extraordinary. -Gazides.

SandyB (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 21:17
Quote:
De Times
Quote:
Shane
Talking about insult without motive!! (Sm105)
Watch a movie "Population zero"...it's the motive how important is that?? (Sm8)

PKGooner (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 16:10
So which TV shows are all of you watching at the moment?

Quote:
De Times
Quote:
Shane

(Sm17)

Flava (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 20:39
Quote:
De Times
Quote:
Shane

Are you too scared to post on the other forum these days?

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
17 November, 2017 13:13
Watched the Sinner on Netflix, quite good. Walking Dead has resumed but clearly has jumped the shark

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net