football
Latest News:

FAO Nomi- Job vacancy...
Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
30 August, 2016 18:35
Pakistan Cricket team.

Description: Bowler needed. You don't need to be any good, you just need to be able to bowl in a straight line.

Your boys are taking one hell of a beating!

Re: FAO Nomi- Job vacancy...
Padre Pio (IP Logged)
30 August, 2016 23:51
Probably a far east betting syndicate is involved

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

plonky (IP Logged)
31 August, 2016 11:03
Pakistan gave us a fantastic test match series.

nomi_gooner (IP Logged)
16 October, 2016 05:13
Lol gunnersingh, Mate will you seriously try to give me sh.it on pakistani bowling?

India is one of the worst bowling side that I have ever seen. If right now I asked you to name three good fast bowlers in indian history.. You'd struggle with garbage bowlers like Nehra,Agarkar,Zaheer khan lol.

Our second string bowlers will pi.ss all over Indian bowlers mate.

I admire your batting mate but in all honesty, Your bowling is worse than Bangladesh.

Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
16 October, 2016 11:54
It might surprise you Nomi but bowlers like Harbhajan Singh and Kumble have more test wickets than some of your legends like Waqar and Wasim.

I could name loads of Indian bowlers who are far better than the current Pakistani bowlers mate.

nomi_gooner (IP Logged)
08 January, 2017 12:44
Yet quite honestly no one gives a single f.c.k about kumble or harbhajan. Forget about living legends, these players are not even considered as greats.

Kumble bowled with an average of almost 30 FFS. Don't be deluded bro, It's like me comparing sachin tendulkar with kamran akmal. We shouldn't be @#$%&.ing bitter and say all this just for the sake of it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net