football
Latest News:

Flava watch
Shane (IP Logged)
16 June, 2016 21:40
The lens is broken on these, but as far as I can tell Flava has just walked into a seedy-looking motel room.

Minutes later, a man in an trenchcoat, whose hairy legs are exposed, approaches the door and knocks two times, and then three more times after a brief pause.

When Flava opens, the man appears to open his trench coat, before gyrating his hips in Flava's direction.

Flava pulls him inside, looks left and right at the door for witnesses and then closes the door quietly.

More to follow.

Re: Flava watch
Shane (IP Logged)
16 June, 2016 21:44
Two minutes later, the man re-emerges. He leaves the room walking in a strange manner, as if some sort of physical trauma has come to him.

But oddly he then starts walking normally again all of a sudden, like the end of the Usual Suspects, when he realises a chuffed Flava can't see him any longer.

Shane (IP Logged)
16 June, 2016 21:51
Ten or so more minutes elapse and two naked blonde girls from Prague are next to knock on the door - twice first, and then three more times.

Flava answers. I'm too far away to hear him but if my lip reading is any use he says, 'where's the black man?'

The girls are a bit puzzled, but Flava kicks one of them up the naked arrse while the other shouts obscenities at him in Czech. They end up running away.

Like all Czechs, they had lost their bravery.

plonky (IP Logged)
16 June, 2016 21:54
(Sm22)(Sm22)

Flava (IP Logged)
16 June, 2016 22:08
Right, that's it mate, we've got to get you a girlfriend. Enough is enough now. Why are you in my Motel room anyway?

Shane (IP Logged)
16 June, 2016 22:20
Get me one that looks like you please mate.

Shane (IP Logged)
16 June, 2016 22:22
I hate when threads like these get moved by the way. It makes me look a bigger weirdo because nobody will know there was about fifteen 'watch' threads in the other place.

Ares (IP Logged)
16 June, 2016 23:47
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Indiangooner (IP Logged)
19 June, 2016 06:24
u shld hv added Flava was sitting in his motel room trying the Cruyff turns and reverse flicks while making up mind which of the current players suits us better in the "deep" position..... maybe ur thread wld hv been saved in the other place

Shane (IP Logged)
19 June, 2016 16:27
PK is now knocking door-to-door in the motel with a clipboard, asking the unassuming residents what their favourite F button on a laptop keyboard is.

PKGooner (IP Logged)
24 November, 2017 19:53
Quote:
Shane
PK is now knocking door-to-door in the motel with a clipboard, asking the unassuming residents what their favourite F button on a laptop keyboard is.

Totally unnecessary attack.

Shane (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 13:22
I don't like when threads like this get bumped because it makes me look like a weirdo.

For context, a bunch of people started making 'watch' threads during the Euros - Xhaka watch and stuff I think - and there was about four of them, in a row, on the main page at one point so I decided to have a bit of a joke.

celine dion (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 19:15
Also, I know Flava in real life, and he isn't some kind of deranged sexual deviant at all, he's a placid, well mannered and very pleasant family man who lives in North Devon.

Shane (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 19:36
I don't doubt it.

celine dion (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 19:39
Dont feel bad Shane. Flava seems to have deliberately cultivated this internet alter-ego as a bizarre and disturbing form of escapism.

Shane (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 20:15
I think he might've suggested on one occasion that he was gay, as a joke obviously, but I probably got a bit carried away, so he's not done much wrong.

PKGooner (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 16:38
Quote:
Shane
I don't like when threads like this get bumped because it makes me look like a weirdo.
For context, a bunch of people started making 'watch' threads during the Euros - Xhaka watch and stuff I think - and there was about four of them, in a row, on the main page at one point so I decided to have a bit of a joke.

What about the context for the unnecessary attack on me?

Shane (IP Logged)
29 November, 2017 01:43
Well, the context on that was your habit of making boring, unimaginative polls my friend, and asking people their favourite F button on keyboard is the epitome of boring.

SandyB (IP Logged)
29 November, 2017 22:38
Quote:
shano
I don't like when threads like this get bumped because it makes me look like a weirdo. da da da da dumbo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net