football
Latest News:

A terrorist attack has happened in Europe. Let the standard response begin…
Goofle (IP Logged)
23 March, 2016 08:22

Re: A terrorist attack has happened in Europe. Let the standard response begin…
SuperRob (IP Logged)
23 March, 2016 17:51
lol. what a self righteous @#$%&

PKGooner (IP Logged)
23 March, 2016 18:21
Quote:
SuperRob

Goofle (IP Logged)
23 March, 2016 18:40
He's right to be self-righteous.

Shane (IP Logged)
23 March, 2016 21:12
Quote:
SuperRob

Bit harsh, all he did was post a link, but I agree.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
23 March, 2016 21:47
Standard response from an anti multiculturalist neo con. He would get on well with ISiS as they also hate multiculturalism

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Goofle (IP Logged)
23 March, 2016 21:59
I think it's time left wingers were asked to defend their ideology for a change, as opposed to attacking people who are calling out the issues which aren't simply myths and projections based on nothing. These things are happening. It's been clear for many years. And left wing ignorance is helping to spread the problem.

Why on earth would anyone want to support an ideology that allows the culture of Islamic extremism to fester? Why is it just allowed under the name of multiculturalism?

Some cultures are inferior. Their culture is inferior. And I'll end with the obligatory "not all Muslims" comment, before I'm called a racist.

Ares (IP Logged)
23 March, 2016 22:39
Quote:
SuperRob

SandyB (IP Logged)
24 March, 2016 02:06
Quote:
Goofle
I think it's time left wingers were asked to defend their ideology for a change, as opposed to attacking people who are calling out the issues which aren't simply myths and projections based on nothing. These things are happening. It's been clear for many years. And left wing ignorance is helping to spread the problem.
Why on earth would anyone want to support an ideology that allows the culture of Islamic extremism to fester? Why is it just allowed under the name of multiculturalism?

Some cultures are inferior. Their culture is inferior. And I'll end with the obligatory "not all Muslims" comment, before I'm called a racist.
In one aspect I'd agree with you that Muslims should take responsibility of their culture or the elements of violence a section of the society in Muslim countries specially from Middle East preaches or be prepared to be discriminated if not they already are!!

Then even after reading the article you posted I'd still ask the silly question why suddenly France, why Brussles? Why suddenly so many Syrians are now terrorists? What exactly changed, we didn't hear these sort of things with heavy Syrian jihadi involvement 20 years ago, 10 years ago? Why Tom why?
Sorry Tom, you can't call me a leftist for asking these silly questions or having an inquisitive mind!!
And one more thing, if you don't have these answers then people like you might be called a racist, so yeah be prepared for that too! (Sm100)

Goofle (IP Logged)
24 March, 2016 09:39
You know that most of the immigrants into Europe aren't from Syria, right?

Regardless, every person on Earth knows that Western intervention and trading for oil/weapons has helped these c*nts, but it's not the reason why these things happen.

The religion is a death cult which, regardless of outside factors, will always spawn evil atrocities in the name of it. My issues is why it's allowed to spread so easily.

Like I said, it's been a known problem for years, but people are too afraid to do something about it.

SandyB (IP Logged)
24 March, 2016 13:24
Quote:
Goofle
You know that most of the immigrants into Europe aren't from Syria, right?
Regardless, every person on Earth knows that Western intervention and trading for oil/weapons has helped these c*nts, but it's not the reason why these things happen.

The religion is a death cult which, regardless of outside factors, will always spawn evil atrocities in the name of it. My issues is why it's allowed to spread so easily.

Like I said, it's been a known problem for years, but people are too afraid to do something about it.

Well you might be walking in the right direction to find the bitter truth! No not just trading of oil/weapons can ever help any sort of fanaticism of this magnitude no matter how big the jihad these folks are planning! How about creating chaos, civil war, people seeing their brothers, sisters and children dying in front of their eyes when things like democracy and regime change were promised?

Goofle (IP Logged)
24 March, 2016 13:56
Care to explain terrorists that aren't living in civil war then?

SandyB (IP Logged)
24 March, 2016 14:18
Quote:
Goofle
Care to explain terrorists that aren't living in civil war then?
hmmm... you are making quick progress, mate..
Quote:
Tom's quote
The religion is a death cult which, regardless of outside factors, will always spawn evil atrocities in the name of it.

There comes the concept of jihadi recruitment in the name of their religion! It's much more complex than that though...

Imagine England was taken over by the Argentinians there were death n destructions all over Tom migrated to Buenos Aires 10 years ago to search for a football career n the civil war in Bolton didn't affect him but he listens everyday what's going on in home front how Sandy his childhood buddy was culled..in the meantime Tom's football career didn't kick start that well in Buenos Aires as he dreamed about! So Tom decides to pack his bag n go back to Bolton and do something about it by participating in the civil war! He saw something which he didn't expect to see, mate some people who radicalized Tom with some jihadi ideas...what Tom will do to the Argies when he sneak back to Buenos Aires.. write your own story, buddy!!

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
24 March, 2016 19:22
Goofle agrees with Isis, all Muslims must be hated by the ifidel and keep to themselves. The way to do that is to get all infidel to hate muslims.
Goofle can see a fire so he calls for petrol to be poured on it.
Not only will society be polarised but it wll burn down killing believer and non beliver alike.
The idea that Islam is a religion that will always breed terror is to ignore the facts. Isis come out of a war situation created by the big powers in Syria, the refugees are fleeing the whole of the middle east.
Isis are a disgusting reactionary movement who are depending on people like goofle to help recruit for them.
Meanwhile the thousands of Muslims that have died at their hands are ignored, they never existed.

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Goofle (IP Logged)
24 March, 2016 19:43
ISIS is just ISIS. Before it was something else, in a few years it will also be something else. It''s also not just ISIS. ISIL, Boko Haram etc. Obviously they need to be stopped, but that's not really my concern.

My concern is places like Luton becoming more and more normalised and prevalent across Europe. My concern is people being blown up because of the faith people have. My concern is the fact that the mass immigration of people who are more likely to be hard-line Muslims is very likely to cause a serious change in Europe's culture.

You can pretend it's fine, and maybe there will be a few more decent take away's opening near your house down the line, but you know it's not a good thing for Europe to have millions more people who subscribe to the ideologies presented in the Quran.

Goofle (IP Logged)
24 March, 2016 19:46
Obviously I don't want some kind of muslim ban, or for anybody to be treated unfairly because of their beliefs, but I do want the problems within Muslim communities to be discussed.

Islam needs to be reformed.

SandyB (IP Logged)
24 March, 2016 20:31
Quote:
Goofle
Obviously I don't want some kind of muslim ban, or for anybody to be treated unfairly because of their beliefs, but I do want the problems within Muslim communities to be discussed.
Islam needs to be reformed.

Islam or no religion needs to be reformed, people need to be reformed. There comes the point of multiculturalism.. bla bla bla.. you walk 2 steps they walk 1 step..

Coming to the bizarre idea of muslim ban by Trump, really!! The guy has handful of Trump towers all over middle east, billions of $ of business they do in middle east even the Shell, Mobile, BP runs the oil business of the whole world. So if you don't let them come to west you expect them to let you come n do business asusual in west?

Russians, Chinese, Indians or even the whole BRICS will start most favored nation business status with these folks n rest will be history.
Those are vote grabbing empty talks have no place in real life.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
24 March, 2016 21:33
I find it interesting that the height of Islamic Culture is not maths, algebra or astronomy, developed whilst Europeans were burning witches, but according to Goofle the Kebab takeaway.

Meanwhile the butchers of Isis work hard at the impossible task of reaching the genocidal totals of Franco, Mussolini, Hitler, Stalin and the British and Belgium Empires.
Let's remember that genocide on a mass industrial scale is an European achievemt, yet no one blames one ideology for that.

The best way to get rid of ISIS is to drain the swamp they thrive in, poverty, war and pestilence.
After all it was muslim Kurds that saved the Yazidis from ISIS, but that doesnt suit your bigot friend from the Spectator, that rag well known for defending the poor

celine dion (IP Logged)
24 March, 2016 21:41
POVERTY. Bang on, PP.

SuperRob (IP Logged)
24 March, 2016 22:23
[www.bbc.co.uk]

Further reminder that violence, war and mass murder is not specific the one culture, faith, race or religion, it's a human problem

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
24 March, 2016 23:14
Exactly Rob, religion is a cover for such criminals, but not the real cause

Goofle (IP Logged)
25 March, 2016 21:21
More then one thing can be true at the same time.

Hitler = Bad

Muslims who actually follow the Quran = Bad

Poverty = Bad

weedz (IP Logged)
05 April, 2016 21:36
All religion= bad.

Goofle (IP Logged)
05 April, 2016 23:32
Not true.

hippogunner (IP Logged)
06 April, 2016 11:22
As Goofle is obviously an expert on the Quran I'm sure he can enlighten us on why it's so bad.

Ares (IP Logged)
06 April, 2016 14:24
Haw

Goofle (IP Logged)
07 April, 2016 15:01
Everyone knows the Quran is bad. Just like everyone knows the Bible and the Torah are bad. The main issue with Islam compared is the idea of martyrdom.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
07 April, 2016 17:08
christianity is founded on Martyrdom

Goofle (IP Logged)
07 April, 2016 18:36
Everything is equal then. Nothing is good or bad we are all the happy same super same. God I love same. Equal everything all the time.

grayfox (IP Logged)
17 April, 2016 18:05
Quote:
Padre Pio
christianity is founded on Martyrdom

In christianity it's about your sins (they are bad).
Muslim martyrdom is about fighting (and dying/killing) the non believers.

As far as bible an quran is concerned.

Goofle (IP Logged)
14 June, 2016 13:06
Eyo

SandyB (IP Logged)
15 June, 2016 03:02
Gun control

Goofle (IP Logged)
15 June, 2016 07:33
They need gun control laws like what they have in Paris.

SandyB (IP Logged)
15 June, 2016 17:52
Quote:
Goofle
They need gun control laws like what they have in Paris.
Don't talk like Donald Trump! If a psychopath n a person in FBI watch list can buy an assault rifle couple of days before the masaccre of the shelf without a question being asked then there is something seriously wrong with the system. Paris was organized terrorism this wasn't it's pretty clear other than the political color given to it. You can ban all the Muslims from stepping to US but still wouldn't have stopped this asshole from killing people.

DotComrade (IP Logged)
16 June, 2016 13:39
^ Correct.

Also worth considering, in Florida it's easier to (legally) carry around an assault rifle than it is to carry a handgun (no permits or waiting periods for guns that require both hands to use).

Something is very very wrong with Florida...

"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth."- Mike Tyson

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 16/06/2016 13:45 by DotComrade.

DotComrade (IP Logged)
16 June, 2016 14:12
Also worth considering, as more case details emerge, it is becoming clear that the Orlando shooter's motives clearly weren't based on his religious beliefs or allegiance to ISIS (he pledged allegiance to Hezbollah and Al Qaeda as well-enemies of ISIS and each other) but rather his obsession with police authority/gun culture, his conflicted feelings about his sexuality, homophobia and a generally unstable mind.

Maybe making it easy for guys like that to access and legally carry assault rifles isn't the best idea. Is it unreasonable to ask for background checks and such? Hell, in the US you have to jump through more hoops to get a job, than you do to purchase a gun. That can't be right.

"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth."- Mike Tyson

Goofle (IP Logged)
16 June, 2016 17:17
He doesn't have to be affiliated with a Muslim terror group. That makes no difference to what happened.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
16 June, 2016 20:09
Yes that bloke who killed a Labour MP today wasn't affiliated to any Muslim Group.

Goofle (IP Logged)
17 June, 2016 00:05
He's a c*nt as well mate. Also had bad ideas that should be discussed and beaten with good ideas.

Two things can be true at once.

SuperRob (IP Logged)
21 June, 2016 21:45
Quote:
weedz
All religion= bad.

Anyone stupid enough to take any religion literally = bad.

As Western Europe has become more secular, our religions have become more tolerant of things that they would have traditionally said make a person inferior, like being gay or being a woman or being of a different religion.

I'm not saying there's no place for religion in the world, but there is certainly no place for people taking the "preaching" of other people who lived thousands of years ago so literally.

Goofle (IP Logged)
28 June, 2016 20:42
Not all

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
29 June, 2016 07:44
At least 36 people died in attack at Istanbul Airport last night.

PKGooner (IP Logged)
29 June, 2016 19:37
No comment from our little resident NF member?

Hardly surprising grinning smiley

Goofle (IP Logged)
14 July, 2016 23:54
Not all

SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
15 July, 2016 19:47
The truck killer last night in France was heard screaming "Allah Akhbar", which, as we all know, means "I love you, Peace on Earth"...

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
17 July, 2016 07:49
Apparently the bloke never went to Mosque, observed Ramadan etc.

Goofle (IP Logged)
17 July, 2016 13:26
I wouldn't either if I were a Muslim.

SandyB (IP Logged)
20 July, 2016 00:25
So what's your proposal to deal with these 'Muslim terrorists' tom?

Goofle (IP Logged)
20 July, 2016 09:17
I don't have any idea mate. Maybe lets start with actually addressing the route causes of the problems and having open dialogue - without airquotes.

SandyB (IP Logged)
20 July, 2016 13:13
Quote:
Goofle
I don't have any idea mate. Maybe lets start with actually addressing the route causes of the problems and having open dialogue - without airquotes.

Open dialog with who?

celine dion (IP Logged)
20 July, 2016 17:51
We're actually in a war here, British people are. Its a real war, and a very complicated one. You may not have asked to be involved in the war or agree with its causes but these details are of no interest to the people who are at war with you. As the saying goes 'You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you...'

Standard leftist 'religion of peace' rhetoric is becoming tired and less meaningful with every attack, on that point I agree with Tom. In fact, it has become counterproductive, because with each horror in France etc. people are starting to object to it and move to the right. You can literally smell the desperation from the left wing media, each time something like Nice happens, hoping it won't turn out to be Islamic Extremism. And, frankly, it generally turns out to be.

Standard right wing rhetoric is not helpful either. We live in a multicultural society whether people like it or not. Unfortunately a multicultural society with governments that wage wars abroad to preserve their economic superiority on the global stage. To complicate things, people here, in this country, black, white, muslim, christian, ALL benefit from this. Very obviously, the best thing that could have happened, as soon as the twin towers went down, would have been for America to adopt an impartial approach to the Israeli / Palestinian issue, and for the UK to extricate itself from its 'special relationship'. I am of the belief that war would still have to have been waged in Afghanistan to defeat the Taliban but very obviously Iraq should not have happened and greater wisdom should have been applied in terms of our involvement in the other Arabic states with a view to regional and world security. the main thrust of this would need to be from an economic angle, these regions preside in comparative poverty, and I think that is at the root of both individual calls to Jihad and the various civil wars that have occurred.

But, as they say in business meetings, we are where we are. Islamic terrorism in Europe is a very significant problem in Europe and the world and it won't be defeated with Hashtags and vague liberalist champagne socialist mumblings about inclusion and diversity. It won't be defeated by right wing extremism either. There are some very harsh global economic realities at the root of this and we need to confront them. Actually, the long term resolution is a very controlled redistribution of global wealth and the dissolution of global corporations who now control governments and the media that speak for them. But this won't be achieved any time soon. So for the time being, if you are reading this in the UK, you are in a war.

One thing that I would support, unpopular view though it may be, (and I am loathe to agree with Tony Blair here) is that UN ground troops need to go back into Iraq and Syria and liberate the remaining territories from ISIS. And I dont mean drop bombs on everyone hand over to some cowboy and f*ck off again. The west needs to be seen to end the ISIS occupation in the most humanitarian means possible then rebuild the territories that they have vacated spending millions upon billions of dollars so as to restore some kind of economic prosperity. This would include trying to end the war in Syria as well. Im talking huge sums of money and welfare / farming / rebuilding programmes that extend well into the next 20 years. It is to our eternal shame from a humanitarian angle, and seeing as the West largely caused it, that we haven't put ground troops in there already. With the systematic rape torture and murder of large elements of a population that we helped 'liberate' not a decade before, we should have been in there from day one. The reason we haven't, isn't anything to do with 'not wanting to make the situation worse', its because our governments dont want to pay for it. Of course, when we went in, it would get very nasty very soon and there would be collateral attacks in Europe but nothing is going to be gained without some sacrifice here.

Islamic extremism isn't some minority issue. Yes it is only a small minority when compared to the global Muslim population as a whole but it is a very significant minority and growing all the time. I would go so far as to say, having read quite a lot on Bin Laden etc. that I can understand its roots and they are not without justification, irrespective of the depraved means by which they are now represented. But its a global issue, in the long term we need to change our hypocritical governments even if its going to hit us all in the pocket (and lets face it, when voting nowadays thats all most people care about in the West). But in the short term you aren't going to get anywhere with Hashtags. There needs to be very real honesty around the causes of the issue and an acceptance that the West is not an innocent bystander. But there needs to be a very real commitment to security and in the initial stages Daesh needs to be defeated with ground troops or it will continue to fester and, when other Arab and north African states fall, their influence will suddenly leap into larger numbers unforeseen as it did at its origin. Its a moral obligation as far as I am concerned on the part of the people who still have to live under them, and although I keep hearing 'its what they want, a final confrontation between East and West', it would actually be very final, for them, with the correct military commitment. This needs to happen first, then the 'hearts and minds' work needs to follow after that, irrespective of cost to the West.

SandyB (IP Logged)
21 July, 2016 19:22
Exactly there is no negotiations with terrorists kill them. Actually, if you guys notice except few stray incidence of gay pub shootings etc jihadi terrorism isn't biting too hard in US. Although Trumpers will tell you that it's just waiting to happen but there is a district difference between Bush n Obama administration. Obama administration played a much softer pin pointed attacking role in Libya, Syria etc. Although I'm with Trumpers conspiracy theory of dems initial backing of ISIS which Russians talked about several times in RT. Overall Obama administrations middle east strategy is far more effective from US security stand point. These are complex stuff Tom's view of 'know nothings' actually shouldn't be encouraged (lol). West has built the wealth n economy fooling the middle easterns for decades. You wanna say it or not we all are the beneficiaries of it.

In short stay in the center neither right nor left, Europe should try to remain united, single economy to remain really relevant in changing global economic and geopolitical landscape a changing United States clearly indicates a global shift in direction.

Goofle (IP Logged)
22 July, 2016 10:08
I've always talked about the ideology Sandy. I don't claim to understand or know everything in regards to economics or geopolitical situations.

SandyB (IP Logged)
22 July, 2016 13:16
Quote:
Goofle
I've always talked about the ideology Sandy. I don't claim to understand or know everything in regards to economics or geopolitical situations.

Read the celin's post mate, he pretty much talked about everything.

celine dion (IP Logged)
22 July, 2016 15:16
With respect Tom you can't discuss the ideaology outside the geopolitical aspect. Any more than you could discuss say, why Arsenal don't win the league every year, without mentioning Arsene Wenger. If you go back to the 1980s, Islamic extremists were literally a few nutters who tried to blow things up on a relatively small scale and almost always failed. 30 years later and you've got something that calls itself an Islamic STATE and operates within established boundaries with a fledgling independent economic system. If that's not a geopolitical development with geopolitical roots in geopolitical causes I don't know what is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/07/2016 15:18 by celine dion.

Goofle (IP Logged)
23 July, 2016 10:36
Of course, but the ideology is the root cause. It's a terrible set of ideas to follow yet 1.6 billion people subscribe to it in some way or another. If you look at any surveys or polls of Muslim attitudes towards homosexuals, suicide bombers or Sharia Law you will be disgusted.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
23 July, 2016 14:26
Muslim views

The figures are not what we would desire, but are they shocking? 1950s Britain was still hounding homosexuals and it was illegal, after all aleading scientist was castrated to prevent him going to prison, has gay bashing stopped? In an open society without predjudice there can be change. 18% agreed Homosexuality should be legal, so not a monolith, ideas will change, but treating people as all being the same, and thats your bag isnt it Tom? All muslims are the same - so the only good one is a dead one, or a deported one, why be shy TOm come out with it - a lot of people do these days.

And if you saw your homeland being bombed to bits and you had no way of fighting back might you be tempted to see a suicide bomber as a hero? Wrong response of course it is, but I am amazed that only 4% think that way. The fact that 96% dont think that way is a tribute to human nature.

You are a boomto Isis Tom, just what they need, someone to see MUslims as an undifferentiated mass, someone who will help split society in two. Christian good Muslim bad.
Would you have joined in with the Citizens of Nice who jeered mulsims collecting there dead from the morgues. Why not after all they do not bleed as we bleed.

I understand Celines B52 liberalism, if I relly thought it would work I would advocate it too, but after every intervention it all gets worse. But its true that the intervention of the great powers has caused the collapse of Syria and the rise of ISIS. They have used Syria as a pawn with their ally Turkey and the increasingly worsening regime of Erdogan.
The best thing is if they all got out and let the Syrians settle it, let them finish off Russia's pawn Assad. Celine is absolutely right that it is geopolitics, or rather the collapse of geopolitics in the rgion that has caused this terrorism, not religion.
The terrorists find an audience amongst the poor, the reviled, the sneered at, the backward muslim. The response of some politicians helps to encourage that isolation

celine dion (IP Logged)
23 July, 2016 16:00
Day to day Islam has some elements that I dont agree with, their treatment of women etc. I don't think the way they carry on in Pakistan with their honour killings etc. is something to admire. Nor the ridiculous rules and edicts that silly clerics come out with stopping people playing Pokemon and whatnot.

Then again, Im not sure Western society is something to admire either, and we're largely a nation of Porn addicted alcoholics nowadays, who'd sell our mother for a quick buck. The muslims look at our drugged up promiscuous kids and aren't overly impressed either.

It always makes me laugh when Daily Mail readers get terribly upset about the idea of Sharia Law being practised in the UK. Given how sh*te our legal system is, if you called it something else, I suspect Daily Mail readers would quite like it. Ive seen a film about Sharia Law in day to day Iran. Not your hysterical 'cut his hands off' stuff. But a film about how it worked in a divorce case. I thought it looked pretty sensible actually. Certainly no worse than ours, where you get about 2 years for murdering someone.

So Im not particularly pro-Muslim, and Im not certain multicultural society works. it works on a basic level, but when you've got people like Tony Blair invading Iraq, and enormous economic injustices in the world, it creates the potential for dangerous internal conflict, as you can see. Multiculturalism has been pushed as an ideal by capitalist governments to soak up cheap labour, really. That said, everybody should have the right to live anywhere they want, so Im not one of those 'send them back' types either. As I said earlier, I believe the capitalist system must be dismantled to prevent a third world war. ISIS and AL QUIDA are merely the foothills of this coming event, yes they manifest themselves in Islamic extremism, but if Islamic extremism didn't exist, the same conflict would manifest itself in something else. You simply can't have half the world sitting round expecting the other half to make their clothes for 12p a day, and invading and bombing bits of it to maintain the status quo, without expecting some comeback. It worked until about 30 years ago because poorer countries didn't have televisions and the internet, but now they do.

SandyB (IP Logged)
24 July, 2016 03:23
Great post ciline but my biggest criticism about modern majority sunni muslim society is the ideology is oil rich, lazy, extremely non innovative, draconian middle eastern cleric driven backed by rotten royals of countries like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Jordon etc. Western critics call it wahabi islam or something. These countries have been controlled, exploited n pupated by west for such a long time that they have absolutely nothing to sell to the world except oil n some draconian brand of islam to a vast majority of 3rd world muslims. Changing them is not in the interest of west n kinda nightmare scenario which could trigger an uncontrollable chaos, death n destruction.

I lived in Singapore n travel extensively in countries like Malaysia, Indonesia etc n I've a lots of good stuff to say about the muslims in this region, even I've seen muslim from India etc n find these people are extremely cordial, absolutely zero racist, well educated, very respectful about people from other parts of the world n very humble but still kinda middle eastern sunni doctrine driven.
In short what I find the oil driven middle east has stopped innovating, developing culturally what they used to be pre-oil economic n geopolitical world, they were as good as anybody else n probably were as barbaric as everybody else too few hundred years ago.

Goofle (IP Logged)
25 July, 2016 10:43
Forgot to post in here for a week or so.

Not all.

Not all.

Not all.

Not all.

Not all.

If there were any more I'll add them later.

Goofle (IP Logged)
20 December, 2016 08:49
Bump etc.

Goofle (IP Logged)
22 March, 2017 18:25
RIP

Indiangooner (IP Logged)
22 March, 2017 19:11
Prayers with the people of London during these times.... but ur mayor is a bloody idiot

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
22 March, 2017 22:57
Quote:
Indiangooner
Prayers with the people of London during these times.... but ur mayor is a bloody idiot
No he isn't, it's a quote from a year ago when he was talking about how big cities must be prepared for such attacks. It is dark propaganda, alt truth, take a quote out of context and make it mean something else.
We were prepared, and we are calm, we will not let extremists from either side divide us.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
22 March, 2017 22:57
Quote:
Indiangooner
No he isn't, it's a quote from a year ago when he was talking about how big cities must be prepared for such attacks. It is dark propaganda, alt truth, take a quote out of context and make it mean something else.
We were prepared, and we are calm, we will not let extremists from either side divide us.

Goofle (IP Logged)
23 March, 2017 00:16
He's definitely an idiot. Well, he's smart but his ideas are idiotic.

Goofle (IP Logged)
23 May, 2017 16:49
I was working security down the road at a different place from the bomb attack last night. And I'll be working again tonight.

RIP to those effected by it.

F*ck terrorists.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
23 May, 2017 17:18
Condolences to all the families and friends who have suffered from this awful attack.

Ares (IP Logged)
23 May, 2017 17:41
Sad and Senseless.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 23/05/2017 17:45 by Ares.

SandyB (IP Logged)
23 May, 2017 17:55
Quote:
Goofle
I was working security down the road at a different place from the bomb attack last night. And I'll be working again tonight.
RIP to those effected by it.

F*ck terrorists.
Stay safe dude..and yeah @#$%& terrorists

Ares (IP Logged)
23 May, 2017 18:21
Goofle if you are in Manchester tomorrow, wednesday, maybe I will walk right by you and you will see me + I will see you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 23/05/2017 18:22 by Ares.

Goofle (IP Logged)
23 May, 2017 22:52
I won't see you but I'll be thinking of you.

Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
27 May, 2017 00:13
Quote:
Padre Pio
Condolences to all the families and friends who have suffered from this awful attack.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

Goofle (IP Logged)
28 May, 2017 07:49
I do wonder what kind of policy changes will be made to prevent this kind of stuff by whatever government we end up with (please not f*cking Corbyn).

It's a difficult thing to deal with without becoming even more totalitarian.

SuperRob (IP Logged)
30 May, 2017 17:36
Having more police in local communities would probably be the biggest help to stop the effects (ie once people have already been radicalized and they are planning attacks). They are the biggest source of intelligence regarding people of interest and the number has been falling by the thousands in the past few years.

To address the cause though we need other solutions. No one in politics would have the foresight or the will to do anything meaningful on that front though

Goofle (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 14:51
Only been a few more since somebody last posted. It's calm.

SandyB (IP Logged)
08 June, 2017 12:06
There were few big ones in Teheran too, have you heard of it, Tom? Do you know who Iranians think are funding these ISIS? Donald Trump's golf buddies in Middle East with whom Trump signed 150 billion arms sales deal few weeks back, art of deal making they call it! It's actually disgusting! Don't blame anyone but blame yourself if oneday you see those bombs in your backyard!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2017 13:28 by SandyB.

Goofle (IP Logged)
10 June, 2017 17:34
I didn't know Teheran was in Europe.

SandyB (IP Logged)
10 June, 2017 23:15
Quote:
Goofle
I didn't know Teheran was in Europe.
So only European lives that matters to you? Ok, then!!

Goofle (IP Logged)
17 August, 2017 23:55
So my mother and sister were about 20 minutes away from the terror attack today.

Shane (IP Logged)
18 August, 2017 16:50
Glad they're alright mate, and hope they told you of the attack rather than you hearing about it and suffering the anxiety of not knowing whether they were safe or not. Big shame.

Goofle (IP Logged)
19 August, 2017 19:40
I actually had to send a text. My Mum is dense.

Shane (IP Logged)
20 August, 2017 00:24
I bet she's never compared Ramsey to Zidane though.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net