football
Latest News:

anonymous work surveys
nis (IP Logged)
23 May, 2012 12:29
are they that?

basically in my workplace morale is at a alltime low,we have been given "anon" surveys,
everybody said they have svaged the management in it,
on the front there is a code which is diffrent and i noticed on mine and my (direct) colleegues(3 of us) that it said my building and team (bear in mind their is 3 of us)
not only that but they had an envelope to send them direct to switzerland(head office) on the 1st of june, BUT the bosses insisted that they be brought to them by yesterday
why so early surely they will open them?

is this dodgy (meaning anon surveys in general?)

tbf i spoke the truth so i dont see why they can complain,
as most of my workmates claimed they did aswell,

thanks in advance

(hard work will beat talent if talent dont work hard)

Re: anonymous work surveys
Mad Jens (IP Logged)
23 May, 2012 17:07
I've learned that sometimes the truth isn't the best option, if I'm being, er... truthful. If you're unhappy then start looking for another position somewhere else, but I'd be wary of trashing them.

If you offer ways they could improve that's another story, management typically likes that sort of thing as long as you offer solutions/suggestions. But don't vent, that's what beers after work are for.

Sometimes you can gripe in an exit interview to a certain extent, but a lady I work with did that (trashed the place, basically), her other job fell through and she had to come crawling back. All sounded rather humiliating.

Long story short you never know, best not to burn any bridges if you can avoid it, it will only hurt you.

nis (IP Logged)
23 May, 2012 18:24
ok i woudlnt say trashed but its a question(among others)
do you have faith in management 1 utter no 6 total yes
i said 1
basically all of my grips are with management, they are incompent and unfair, every body feels this way,

what im gettin at is can anon surveys be used against you or would they have no legal standing?

Flava (IP Logged)
23 May, 2012 19:46
nis, almost certainly not anonymous mate. If they have a unique reference on them then there's your answer. Anything filled in online via an intranet (or similar) will probably have audit tracking on it, not always though.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
24 May, 2012 00:19
they will know by area, the only people that answer them are butt lickers anyway. Do a stress survey of your own, dont criticise management but estblish how hard people are working

Arsenal is a top 16 European club that will remain a top 16 European club and the Emirates is tape-loop that will win trophy after trophy

Nothing will change to stop Arsenal's domination except the ticket prices which must go up so that Wenger can make even more marquee signings.

Kroenke, Gazidis & Wenger are made for each other a glorious triumvirate heading for immortality.

Arsenal’s not a football club it is the one true religion Milton Palmer

nis (IP Logged)
24 May, 2012 10:47
its been sent on monday,too late to change

my problem is not the workers its management hence why they got the brunt,

anyway i believe it always better to be honest, we will see tho lol

younghansolo (IP Logged)
24 May, 2012 11:34
Honesty is always the best policy in my book. People walk all over those who just go with the flow.

That said, there's no way it will be anonymous.

nis (IP Logged)
24 May, 2012 15:56
ok thanks all who offered a take on the situation

celine dion (IP Logged)
24 May, 2012 20:59
whilst, as Flava observes, this survey is quite possibly not anonymous, I would remind you that in any disciplinary situation where a company tried to bring into play what had been said in an anonymous survey, they would find themselves in a rather weak position.

Mad Jens (IP Logged)
24 May, 2012 21:21
Quote:
younghansolo
Honesty is always the best policy in my book. People walk all over those who just go with the flow.

I honestly don't think that's true.

And unless you work for yourself, you're going to get stepped on from time to time.

nis (IP Logged)
25 May, 2012 12:19
Quote:
celine dion
whilst, as Flava observes, this survey is quite possibly not anonymous, I would remind you that in any disciplinary situation where a company tried to bring into play what had been said in an anonymous survey, they would find themselves in a rather weak position.

thanks mate thats what i was basically getting at

Billythekid (IP Logged)
26 May, 2012 04:03
Quote:
nis
what im gettin at is can anon surveys be used against you or would they have no legal standing?

I don't believe they would nis because they have claimed that the survey was anonymous and for them to sanction you is hardly showing anonymity is it ?

It would be fraudulent at least it would be by statute: If a person is in a position to know a thing and they fraudulently represent the nature of the thing exposing another person to loss or even to a risk loss then it is fraud by false representation.

An omission to act is in as much as an act itself, then there is the fact that if it is not anonymous then the document itself fits the definition of an article to be used in the course of a fraud.

celine dion (IP Logged)
26 May, 2012 15:39
yes, in other words Nis, you could have the c*nts in a tribunal.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net