football
Latest News:

Porcupine Tree
CazOnARola (IP Logged)
19 April, 2012 19:14
anyone heard about this band?..prog.psych rock...they are amazing live..their drummer's a beast. The best band of its kind in the last decade i reckon..they've been around for 20 years

Re: Porcupine Tree
weedz (IP Logged)
19 April, 2012 21:12
Good band VTMP.First heard them about 5 yrs ago.
They remind me of Jethro Tull. Not in the way they sound, but in the way the songs are arranged and laid down.

The song `Trains` is straight out of the Ian Anderson song-book.

Arsenal are going to win a BIG trophy this season.
Mrs Weedz told me

Gööfle11 (IP Logged)
20 April, 2012 21:41
They are good. I can't really remember listening to any particular album, but I have heard individual songs and enjoyed them.

Official 1000th poster in the classic transfer rumors thread of 2014.

CazOnARola (IP Logged)
21 April, 2012 19:05
They are one of th best. Undergorudn and very underated.
They are the most versatile band i have ever heard.
Trains is one fo their softer tracks. They have soem pink floyd influenced songs in their early work and new prog rock metal stuff (their albumn In absentia is outstanding...).

They make complex music sound beautiful. Ppl who liek prog metal should check out blackest eyes,anesthetize(song is 17 min long).
Ppl who like the softer stuff should try lazarus(great piano melody),trains,a smart kid,pure narcotic.
goofle u might like their albumn deadwing. Its a masterpiece.

I only discovered them a yer back and now pretty much own everythign they put out. The only band after floyd, where ic an claim to have a top 50 fav song list which doesnt happen very often with bands.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 23/04/2012 14:46 by VanTheManPersie.

Gööfle11 (IP Logged)
22 April, 2012 22:04
Been on the juice truth?

Official 1000th poster in the classic transfer rumors thread of 2014.

hippogunner (IP Logged)
23 April, 2012 07:18
God these old prog propagandists have been knocking around for years. Some of their older stuff sells for big money.

thetruthiselated (IP Logged)
25 April, 2012 21:41
I love the Trees, I have all their CDs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net