football
Latest News:

Getting to know you...
teams (IP Logged)
19 March, 2012 12:57
This is partially inspired by the 3 page thread started by simon last week. People have strong views and reputations on here and voice their opinions with fantastic passion. The conflict between supporters of the same club can be more fierce than between 2 people of rival clubs.

What I like about the forum is that our passion for this team provides a vehicle to commune and argue with people from all over the world whilst becoming aware of other points of view and cultures too...

so, heres a meet and greet... ill start it off, some of the questions are everyday things that may suggest something about someones personality, other things are more argumentative, all are there to provide some insight into what you are all like outside your views on arsenal

perhaps then we know a little bit more about who we are talking to and therefore can relate better, or perhaps understand differing points of view better...
also a bit of fun

copy and paste like post game ratings with your own answers, feel free to take the p*ss or ignore all or specific points, just dont lie

i'm sure amit does more than watch/dream about neymar all week as others have suggested
and jack is actually a teddy bear in real life
if im going to talk and argue with you people id rather do it knowing a bit more about you so here it goes...

Re: Getting to know you...
teams (IP Logged)
19 March, 2012 12:59
whats in your garage? renault sport clio

consumed substances/narcotics? caffeine, tabacco, the green stuff

languages - primary first: english, turkish

what are studying/have studied? bachelor of music - jazz

job? musician/teacher

other hobbies? photography, football

favourite band/musician? stevie wonder, michael jackson, herbie hancock, george duke

political stance (brief)? society is best served by supporting community first, as opposed to enriching each individual smiling smiley

View on war on terrorism? A money making exercise supported by arms and oil companies, 9/11 was a sham… silly to think that that was anything but an inside job

If you could live in one place for the rest of your life? Melbourne, Florence… never been but would also love to spend an extended amount of time in istanbul

"Athletic women suit my needs" or "the bigger the cusion the better the pushin"? somewhere in between tongue sticking out smiley

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
19 March, 2012 19:07
You dont work for the Metropolitan Police by any chance?

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

teams (IP Logged)
21 March, 2012 00:53
Haha.. Yeah and I'm a spud too.
No i couldn't be further from London than where I am now smiling smiley

nis (IP Logged)
21 March, 2012 17:07
Quote:
Padre Pio
You dont work for the Metropolitan Police by any chance?

(hard work will beat talent if talent dont work hard)

younghansolo (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 10:49
You ain't takin' me alive coppa!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net