football
Latest News:

Recommend me a film.
Shane (IP Logged)
11 December, 2011 23:50
I could do with some recommendations.

Celine seems to know his sh*t, throw in a few suggestions mate.

Cheers.

Re: Recommend me a film.
celine dion (IP Logged)
12 December, 2011 06:55
Well the last two films I watched were 'the fighter' and 'middle men' both of which you should watch if you haven't already. I also watched Cemetery Junction which is decent. I'll try and think of some more to add to the thread

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
12 December, 2011 07:28
I dont think anyone has mentioned A Prophet, French Film about the Corsican Mafia

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

hippogunner (IP Logged)
12 December, 2011 08:40
Nine Queens.

flynchstone (IP Logged)
12 December, 2011 20:01
Memento, made by the same lads as inception you might've seen it but not many people I know have, which surprises me. One of my favourite films.

eduardo (IP Logged)
12 December, 2011 21:41
warriors - a bit dated now, but the first film i seen at the cinema, and yes its in colour, I'm not Padre's age

*Signing Ozil is a signing Bergkamp type moment for Arsenal. It changes things utterly.*

celine dion (IP Logged)
12 December, 2011 23:19
Yes a prophet is good pp although rather long, but Gomorrah is better. Gomorrah is the best Mafia film I have seen. I'm still working my way through Romanzo Criminale the series which isn't strictly about the mafia but is as good as the Sopranos in my view. Another good French film although dated now is 'la haine'. Also, a decent French indie film is called 'la classe', about a french school, that's on sky indie sometimes. Another film I've enjoyed and watched again is 'neds' which is about scottish hard case kids.

Shane (IP Logged)
13 December, 2011 00:16
I think your cinematic taste is abit too high brow for me, I'm just lookin for somethin like Rambo.

Might give Cemetery Junction a bash tho I've heard good things.

Nice one.

ZiggyStardust (IP Logged)
14 December, 2011 16:26
Harry Potter 1-8 The last one is the best, but the book is miles better.

karl16 (IP Logged)
14 December, 2011 20:11
of recent films 50/50 is a good watch.

weedz (IP Logged)
14 December, 2011 22:20
A good recent Kiwi movie is Boy. Not too heavy, a bit of humour, but with themes and thought provoking.

flynchstone (IP Logged)
14 December, 2011 22:58
Quote:
karsene16
of recent films 50/50 is a good watch.
fairplay, just watched it. And loved it.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
15 December, 2011 18:54
yes CD I agree Gomorrah is better, but Prophet unusual because it deals with Corsican mafia in a french Prison.
The book of Gommorah is better than the film, the guy who wrote it is still in hiding

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

celine dion (IP Logged)
15 December, 2011 20:32
anyone like Mike Leigh films? they're my favourites. His last one 'Another Year' is one of my absolute favourite pieces of work of all time, any genre.

Christmas is a good time for long films, so five of my favourite long films are

Braveheart
Chinatown (dont watch the sequel though, its sh8t)
and Once Upon a Time in America
Ghandi
and finally
Das Boot - the last one is the best war film I have ever seen except maybe

Downfall - which everybody pretty much knows
and The Pianist.

And also , a film you must watch of you havent before

A Beautiful Mind - some people say Russel Crowe cant act so watch him in that film and prove them wrong.

And if you like Russell Crowe, and long films,

how about the greatest epic action family film ever, in my view, Gladiator. Cant be beaten.

hippogunner (IP Logged)
15 December, 2011 21:36
I like Mike Leigh. Haven't seen many of his newer films but loved Naked and Career Girls.

And of course the two plays made for tv, Abigail's Party and Nuts In May. I think I prefer Nuts In May nowadays. The two central characters are just so ludicrous though people of that ilk weren't that uncommon in the late 60's and early 70's.

I never really notice how long a film is, surely if you notice that then it's not really engaging.

Mad Jens (IP Logged)
15 December, 2011 21:42
Rock n' Rolla - dumb title but a great watch. Personal favorite.

Aside from that, Layer Cake, Snatch, Libertine, Man on Fire, There Will Be Blood, and City of God are all good as well.

If you're looking for foreign stuff, Flammen & Citronen is really good (about Danish resistance fighters in WW2, basically these two guys go around capping off N.azi Officials).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/12/2011 21:43 by Mad Jens.

celine dion (IP Logged)
15 December, 2011 21:48
Naked is a disturbing film isnt it. A big departure from everything else he's ever done really. I dont really understand what he was getting at with Thewlis' character. But it was certainly entertaining. Theres that very pretty Scottish actress in it, isnt there, who unfortunately is a bit mad and invites Thewliss to her house then throws him out again. All very strange.

Abigails party is a classic, Life is Sweet is a bit similar, Alison Steadman plays a similar part - its one of his better ones. Another good one I think is Bleak Moments, its his first or second I think. About a woman in a staid 1960s existence, who is very bored. And her disasterous social life.

Ref film length, i like the sense of locking myself away and watching an EPIC film, like Ghandi for example, whereby watching it gives you a sense of achievement when you get to the end. Once Upon a Time in America, which takes in the entire life of several people, is a film that deserves to be Epic, and is Epic. There is, however, nothing worse than someone making a long film that doesnt need to be long, to give it a sense of the epic when it doesnt deserve it. Pulp Fiction springs to mind. What a load of b*llocks that film is. Jackie Brown, another of Tarantinos' sh*t films. Could have got it out of the way in 1.5 hours and it would have been less painful for all concerned. Although I do like the bit where De Niro shoots Bridget Fonda in the stomach for taking the p*ss out of him.

celine dion (IP Logged)
15 December, 2011 22:03
Quote:
Mad Jens
Rock n' Rolla - dumb title but a great watch. Personal favorite.
Aside from that, Layer Cake, Snatch, Libertine, Man on Fire, There Will Be Blood, and City of God are all good as well.

If you're looking for foreign stuff, Flammen & Citronen is really good (about Danish resistance fighters in WW2, basically these two guys go around capping off N.azi Officials).

Snatch is a great film. Everything you want in a film. Brad Pitts Irish accent has me falling about any time I hear it.

Layer Cake I thought had all the ingredients for a decent film but no soul to it. I like there will be blood because the oil aspect was interesting historically but I didnt really get the human aspect to the conflict between the priest and Daniel Day Lewis. and I dont think the director did really either. They just needed a story for the film.

City of God is brilliant. Anyone who hasnt seen it, they should go and see it tomorrow, if only for the soundtrack.

hippogunner (IP Logged)
15 December, 2011 22:10
Ah Tarentino, the man who has watched so many films he doesn't know how to make one of his own. Bit like the Simpsons but that's gloriously funny. Is there one Simpsons episode that isn't a rip off of something else?

But I actually liked Jackie Brown.

That's what I liked about Naked, it wasn't what you'd expect from a Mike Leigh film. Kept waiting for it to turn into a riot of laughter but it just kept getting darker. Abigail's Party is dark too but it's leavened by the humour.

The Wild Bunch, that's a long film and I think the ultimate Western.

celine dion (IP Logged)
15 December, 2011 22:15
Most people regard 'Once Upon a Time in the West' as the ultimate Western but I got bored sh*tless after the first 45 minutes and turned it off.

weedz (IP Logged)
15 December, 2011 22:22
I watched Snatch again last week and your both right. It`s got everything you`d want in a Brit gangster flick. Alan Ford (Brick Top) is truely a `orrible cnut, one of my favourite villains. He also played Stings barman in Lock, Stock.
The Boris the Blade character is also outstanding, IMO.

hippogunner (IP Logged)
15 December, 2011 22:33
Quote:
celine dion
Most people regard 'Once Upon a Time in the West' as the ultimate Western but I got bored sh*tless after the first 45 minutes and turned it off.

Think I saw it but I can't remember it.

Think that's when Leone started to take himself too seriously. It was his "I want to be Tarkovsky moment".

There's another great Western where the "hero" drags his own coffin around with him. It's quite insane but I can't recall its name.

eduardo (IP Logged)
15 December, 2011 22:41
a top movie is - once upon a time in america

*Signing Ozil is a signing Bergkamp type moment for Arsenal. It changes things utterly.*

weedz (IP Logged)
15 December, 2011 22:45
Anyone seen a comedy western called `Evil Roy Slade`. It`s a cult classic. A good laugh, as funny as Blazing Saddles.

hippogunner (IP Logged)
15 December, 2011 22:48
No. But I watched an NZ film on the plane over to kiwi country which I've forgotten the name of.

Was a 70's film and was a road movie, top of the north island to the south island. A cult hit apparently.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
16 December, 2011 00:00
Nuts in May - brilliant and very believeable.Candice Marie and Keith, even hearing them say the names has me in stitches.

Culpepper Cattle Co is a great western. I still enjoy Billy the Kid with Dylan, I dont know why Dylan is in it, I dont think he does either, but ignore that, its the most elegaic western ever.

No Country for Old Men.

But! But its the films of Almodavar with the wonderful Penelope Cruz, and the other spanish guy, that makes Pan's Labrynth, Orfanato, and Devils Backbone that are some of the finest films made in recent times.

Mad Jens (IP Logged)
16 December, 2011 16:06
Pan's Labyrinth is quite good, haven't seen the others.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
16 December, 2011 17:33
Very very dark mad Jens. If you want something lighter Hell Boy is good

16 December, 2011 19:17
Shaun of the dead

Lock stock and two smoking barrel

Snatch

Harry Potter 1-8 - I'm a massive Harry Potter fan, don't read too much into it being a "kiddie series" as a reason for you not to watch it.

Scent of a Woman

The Painted Veil

An Education

Trainspotting

The Incredible Hulk - I'm not too keen on superheroes film either, but this is enjoyable one and Edward Norton is in it(!).

Fight Club

Primal Fear

Mulholland dr.

16 December, 2011 19:22
[www.imdb.com]

^ Take your pick.

karl16 (IP Logged)
16 December, 2011 19:36
I don't think i would ever watch a Harry Potter film, the fact that they're supposedly very long scares me.

Mad Jens (IP Logged)
16 December, 2011 20:25
@Ziggy: Good selection, Painted Veil was actually a lot better than I had anticipated (kind of stumbled across that one). Little slow but good.

Fight Club is, naturally, a modern classic.

Thetruthisback (IP Logged)
16 December, 2011 21:18
Actually I’m the leading movie buff here - I only watch films - never TV - I’ve seen everything you can think of
and can spot garbage which is 99.9% nowadays of cinema, a mile off. I left a long post on a similar thread recommending films and leaving about a million links to free movie sites. I’m not being obnoxious, but I really know my stuff and I’ll throw a quick list of what has rocked my boated in the last month. Bearing in mind, choice is limited as the corporations are dumbing everything down to turn people into complete @#$%&’ idiots. So movies with a brain are hard to come by but I’ll give it my best shot.
1 J Edgar Hoover (Great biop played by Di Caprio)
2 Monster (Fantastic invasion film with a brain)
3 Human Centipede 2 (Ultimate in sickness)
4 Midnight In Paris (Owen Wilson role plays Woody Allen - returns to his best in ages)
5 Something’s got to give (Larry David in the woody roll this time)

6 Ides Of March - (predictable political election drama - but the greatest cast on earth with Phillip Seymore Hoffman, Paul Giamati and George Clooney.

7 The Guard. Irish Comedy with Brendan Gleeson and one of my favourites of all time, Don Cheadle. Brilliant film. The scene where Gleeson starts winding up Cheadle by pretending to be racist is worth the price of admission alone.

8 50/50 is a great film, but not everybody’s cup of tea - they dealt with the tough subject matter subtly enough to just about pull it off.

F,uck this, I’ll end up waffling forever so I’m going to throw you pearls here of free stuff and films not even released in the cinema yet. Here you will find every film ever made basically. And REMEMBER - NEVER EVER DOWNLOAD (1) You’ll get a virus that will destroy your pc - and (2) It’s illegal. ALWAYS STREAM - It doesn’t take up any disc space. AND THREE (HAVE UP TO DATE ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE -- MICROSOFT HAVE A FREE ONE AND ITS BRILLIANT).

HERE ARE SOME LINKS - CLINK ON THE ITEM FOR THE LINK TO APPEAR

zmovie - Watch Movies online for free on zmovie.tv

[ZMOVIE has everything - I’ve watched hundreds of movies there that are not even out yet. Great archives as well. Best links in it are Novomov,
videobb
megavideo
Videozer]

megavideo movies

[Mega has great archives - but many on the list are taken down - its hit and miss - you’ll have to do what I do, hit and hope - if no luck, move on.]

(I HAVE THROWN PEARLS AT YOU THERE - AS A BONUS I’M ADDING LINKS TO FAMILY GUY AND SOUTH PARK -- ALL THE SEASONS ALL THE EPISODES EVER MADE)

Watch Full Length Family Guy Episodes, Movies, Specials Online Free

Stansdad.com / Watch South Park Episodes Free!

MORE TREATS: Here is a link to just about every TV show (Brit & Yank) ever made. Mad men - Dexter - The office, 2 and a half c,unts, peep show, nip and tuck, life on mars, etc - everything:

Watch Full Episodes of TV Shows Online with blinkx Remote

I’m going to a lot of effort here, so I expect some feedback.

If documentaries stir your coffee - try this one: over 1500 top quality docs: Louis Therox, BBC, everything from war to arts to well, everything.

Documentary Heaven | Watch Free Documentaries Online

Ytube, whilst being a shower of cnuts - do a surprisingly great free movie library, and often you’ll find hundreds of links to other movies in this site below.

Movies - YouTube

I have thrown gems out here - those who pay attention and paste the links into their own files will get hundreds of hours of free entertainment - those who fail to see it, Will miss out. I’ll open a separate thread on the OT with these links so they’ll always be there. I find it great to crash out in the sack with the laptop and look up a film or a cartoon or a peepshow, whatever. I can’t remember the last time the wife and I, bar in England where we had no PC, put on the TV.

AND I SAVED THE XMAS BONUS FOR LAST - AS I FIGURED MOST PEOPLE WOULDN’T HAVE THE PATIECE TO BEAR WITH THE TREATS I’M GIVING OUT HERE, plus its taken Me ages to look all these links up to paste here, SO I SAVED THE BEST TILL LAST. FREE WHAT? OH YEAH, WHERE WOULD WE BE WITHOUT FREE FOOTBALL WITHOUT F,UCKING AROUND. THIS IS THE BEST STREAM SEVICE ON THE PLANET - YOU’LL HAVE TO WORK IT OUT FOR YOURSELVES LIKE I DID AS SOME LINKS DIE AND COME BACK TO LIFE - BUT YOU’LL ALWAYS GET A STREAM HERE - U JUST NEED TO GET USED TO IT. CLICK ON THE GAME AND ALL THE LINKS WILL POP UP UNDERNEATH: Then it’s a matter of finding the one you like.

Channel 1 | - EPL Streaming

MERRY XMAS: THETRUTHISSANTA

A man does what he must - in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures - and that is the basis of all human morality.
Winston Churchill

http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=400019&t=o GIFSoup Jose The King.

http://bestsmileys.com/mooners/3.gif

Jose champion, king, legend.

Gööfle11 (IP Logged)
21 December, 2011 15:22
Watching the new Harold and Kumar film tonight. Will report back.

Official 1000th poster in the classic transfer rumors thread of 2014.

hippogunner (IP Logged)
23 December, 2011 08:25
Where's your report?

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
23 December, 2011 09:04
That wasnt on the list Tom. Harold and Kumar is a mildly funny one joke sexploitation movie, ok for 18 year olds.

Didnt get that stuff about the stream, is it a googling thing.

Gööfle11 (IP Logged)
23 December, 2011 17:23
I didn't end up watching it. But Harold and Kumar are great films. I don't care what anyone says.

celine dion (IP Logged)
23 December, 2011 19:42
Harold and Kumar are the best braindead comedy films of all time, better than American Pie. If you watch one and dont find it funny, you need to watch it again. The scenes with Dougie Howser in are literally comic genius. Myself and Tom agree with many things on issues of taste, and Harold and Kumar are one of them.

Gööfle11 (IP Logged)
23 December, 2011 20:56
They are basically "The Wire" of Braindead Comedy. I now have a hard time watching anything OTHER than Harold and Kumar when I am in the mood for stupid nonsense.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
24 December, 2011 01:55
They are funny - but great? Come on - review it when you are sober.

Gööfle11 (IP Logged)
24 December, 2011 12:54
Sorry, GREATNESS.

celine dion (IP Logged)
24 December, 2011 12:56
Right Im sober now. Ive checked, and Harald and Kumar are STILL THE BEST GODDAM COMEDY FILMS EVER MADE.

25 December, 2011 18:37
'WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT KEVIN' I turned Mad Jens onto it and he enjoyed it. Quite slow think piece; more for us oldies, I'd say. Its about a woman flashbacking on her destroyed life after her son does a high school massacre. Very powerful stuff: more for old f,arts like Padre, Weedz, Eduardo, myself, I'd say. Not much action - just a great think piece.

A man does what he must - in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures - and that is the basis of all human morality.
Winston Churchill

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
25 December, 2011 23:08
Watched Black Swan tonight - enjoyed that

True Grit - to be played when I get time

25 December, 2011 23:21
Quote:
Padre Pio
Watched Black Swan tonight - enjoyed that
True Grit - to be played when I get time

Black Swan - sucked - bar Mila Kunis who acted the @#$%& out of Natalie. True Grit 69 and 2011 -- LEGEND. Bridges and Damon play a blinder -- you'll enjoy that, mate.

Winston Churchill

DotComrade (IP Logged)
26 December, 2011 00:48
Quote:
hippogunner
Ah Tarentino, the man who has watched so many films he doesn't know how to make one of his own. Bit like the Simpsons but that's gloriously funny. Is there one Simpsons episode that isn't a rip off of something else?

No idea is original. Ask George Lucas.

My list;

Limitless (2011) Interesting film

The Conformist (1970) Political statements and some of the best cinematography I've seen, ever.

Women on the verge of a Nervous Breakdown (1988) Funny and dark

Escape From the Planet of the Apes (1971) philosophical discussions disguised by action

The hunted (1995) Some Christopher Lambert drek with excellent (as in realistic) swordplay. there is one fight that takes place on a bullet train that is awesome!

Memories of Underdevelopment (1968) Cuban Film that will be hard to source but it's worth it if you can find it.

"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth."- Mike Tyson

28 December, 2011 19:00
Quote:
DotComrade
Quote:
hippogunner

My list;

Limitless (2011) Interesting film

The Conformist (1970) Political statements and some of the best cinematography I've seen, ever.

I enjoyed Limitless. I thought it was well worth a watch, especially as he got one over on R- oops nearly spoiled it.

Women on the verge of a Nervous Breakdown (1988) Funny and dark

Escape From the Planet of the Apes (1971) philosophical discussions disguised by action

The hunted (1995) Some Christopher Lambert drek with excellent (as in realistic) swordplay. there is one fight that takes place on a bullet train that is awesome!

Memories of Underdevelopment (1968) Cuban Film that will be hard to source but it's worth it if you can find it.

Winston Churchill

flynchstone (IP Logged)
29 December, 2011 14:36
Quote:
hippogunner
But I actually liked Jackie Brown.

That's what I liked about Naked, it wasn't what you'd expect from a Mike Leigh film. Kept waiting for it to turn into a riot of laughter but it just kept getting darker. Abigail's Party is dark too but it's leavened by the humour.

The Wild Bunch, that's a long film and I think the ultimate Western.
Ah here, the man's a @#$%& genius, my brother hadn't seen any tarantino films, so I introduced him to pulp fiction and inglourious basterds over christmas. I'd forgotten just how good they were. Particularly the latter, it's not the best film of all time but it's definitely my favourite.

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
29 December, 2011 20:55
Watched Orphan last night, quite good, it will put you off adoption for life

hippogunner (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 10:12
[quote DotComrade][quote hippogunner]Ah Tarentino, the man who has watched so many films he doesn't know how to make one of his own. Bit like the Simpsons but that's gloriously funny. Is there one Simpsons episode that isn't a rip off of something else?
[/quote]

Did I claim it was? As for George Lucas, he's like Wenger, an economist, not a director.

Tarantino has watched about 10,000 films and stolen scenes from most of them. He'll call it homage, I call it lack of imagination. He's no genius, as some claim.

Your choices though are very interesting. The Conformist is a very good film.

celine dion (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 11:18
I sky plussed the Conformist the other day then deleted it without watching it due to space. Im really annoyed now.

hippogunner (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 11:44
Probably the only decent film on over xmas.

Though the wife's family recorded In Bruges, which I've heard is good, and will probably watch that on New Year's Day.

celine dion (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 12:15
In Bruges is mildly amusing. Borrows the idea from Tarantino I'm afraid, of hitmen enjoying mundane day to day experiences between killing people.

Flava (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 13:05
In Bruges is magic, lots of swearing so extra points for that.

Pulp Fiction is my favourite of all time.

After moving house recently I found a box of DVDs. Watched The Sting, The Hustler and Colour of Money. Great films.

DotComrade (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 14:29
As the topic of borrowed ideas and Tarantino seems to be popular. Have a look at this

video: [url]

[/video]

and this

[video]

[/url]

"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth."- Mike Tyson

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/12/2011 14:31 by DotComrade.

flynchstone (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 16:16
[quote hippogunner][quote DotComrade][quote hippogunner]Ah Tarentino, the man who has watched so many films he doesn't know how to make one of his own. Bit like the Simpsons but that's gloriously funny. Is there one Simpsons episode that isn't a rip off of something else?
[/quote]

Did I claim it was? As for George Lucas, he's like Wenger, an economist, not a director.

Tarantino has watched about 10,000 films and stolen scenes from most of them. He'll call it homage, I call it lack of imagination. He's no genius, as some claim.

Your choices though are very interesting. The Conformist is a very good film.[/quote]
"I steal from every single movie ever made. If people don't like that, then tough tills, don't go and see it, all right? I steal from everything. Great artists steal, they don't do homages." Quentin Tarantino

"Talent borrows, genius steals"- oscar wilde

Flava (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 16:24
I dont really care if they're his ideas or not. I like his films, that will do for me.

flynchstone (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 16:29
Quote:
Flava
I dont really care if they're his ideas or not. I like his films, that will do for me.
same flava

Gööfle11 (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 16:30
Please stop butchering a very simple quotation system.

Yours Dearest, GoofleTheMod

30 December, 2011 17:05
?

Flava (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 18:18
Horrible Bosses is ace. I'd ruin Jennifer Aniston for all other men in that film....or cum in my pants within ten seconds.

celine dion (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 18:41
Thats good to know mate, good to know.

I was reading an interview with Aniston in Empire magazine the other week and she admitted that theres nothing that gets her moist at the gusset more quickly than a stella-addled 40 year old football supporter from Devon.

Flava (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 20:07
She's only human Matt.

30 December, 2011 21:06
Jennifer Aniston is really very old though.

celine dion (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 21:10
so's flava mate.

Flava (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 22:34
I'm younger than Aniston, I'd be doing her a favour.

She should consider herself lucky to be having a slightly overweight premature ejaculator wamts to get it on for her.

celine dion (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 22:52
mate that last sentence isnt even in English

Shane (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 22:55
Horrible Bosses is pretty funny.

Flava (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 23:00
Quote:
celine dion

That's because I'm p.issed right up.

celine dion (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 23:04
Quote:
Flava
Quote:
celine dion

That's because I'm p.issed right up.

you should be ashamed of yourself mate. Its not even new years eve. Im sober as a f*cking judge.

Flava (IP Logged)
30 December, 2011 23:07
I've barely touched any for a month due to decorating.

But hey, I'm back!

Shane (IP Logged)
05 January, 2012 00:37
Watched Contagion & Moneyball recently, I'd recommend both, especailly Contagion which is a top film.

Shane (IP Logged)
07 January, 2012 00:06
Got around to watching Warrior, top class, not gonna lie I had a lump in my throat watching it, powerful stuff.

PKGooner (IP Logged)
12 January, 2012 19:07
Devil's double was quite good

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
13 January, 2012 11:17
Just watched Coen Brothers True Grit, excellent wonderful performances by all the actors

Padre Pio (IP Logged)
03 March, 2012 22:10
just watched In Bruges, its a classic not to be missed

Gööfle11 (IP Logged)
03 March, 2012 22:37
I FINALLY watched Harold and Kumar (the 3D one)... Not that good at all, sure you agree celine?

celine dion (IP Logged)
03 March, 2012 22:40
havent seen it. happy with the first two.

Gööfle11 (IP Logged)
03 March, 2012 22:49
Yep, don't bother mate. For the best.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net