football
Latest News:

For all Paddock Posters
colinwaldron (IP Logged)
27 June, 2016 16:04
You may have seen FC's staement on The June One A Day thread.

Can I place on record my thanks to FC for his long standing commitment to this site, keeping the message board active and available, a task I suspect many would not know he had to carryout.

Also many thanks to him for all the support he gave to me in keeping The Paddock up and running. His assistance was invaluable and appreciated.

On a personal note I have enjoyed his company at Christmas do's, match days and Paddock Race days. As a further matter can I also make it known that I have stepped down from my role in The Paddock.

Once again thank you FC.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Turfite/colsig.jpg

"Say no to the car scrappage scheme"
Ex Aintree Naps Champion
Ex Naps Champion
Ex Cheltenham Naps Champion

Re: For all Paddock Posters
Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
27 June, 2016 21:36
Thank you CW, much appreciated, I did what I did because I enjoyed doing it and for the people I was doing it for, many many times I have said it was a laobour of love, I had some tremendous support along the way, it is a real shame things have gone like they have, posters have disappeared over to other types of social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat etc etc which are not for me, but they do appear to be the way forward for the masses today.

I have been thinking about jacking it in for a while now and the timing seems to be right, I bet I will miss it to start with.

Halesowen Wolf (IP Logged)
28 June, 2016 09:18
I echo everything what CW has said.

We have also had some good times with FC & Mrs FC when we have visited Cambridge.

You will be a big Loss to this Group FC & Thank you

Alfie (IP Logged)
28 June, 2016 19:24
I also echo what CW has said,I've had some great times on here with the horse racing and especially the superleague thread winding CW up every now and then,so I'm going to really miss it if it does shut down.. Thanks again to FC and CW for their sterling work over the years..If it does shut down you will all know I post on CM as Alfinyalcabo so keep in touch please .

Alfie (IP Logged)
05 July, 2016 19:14
Can you not be enticed back CW,now the site is still carrying on? You do a great job on here..

Re: For all Paddock Posters.
colinwaldron (IP Logged)
06 July, 2016 11:21
Thank you Alfie, you are not the first poster that has asked me this question and I have said that I will give it some thought over the next few days and will get back to you. However thank you for your support ☺

Ex Aintree Naps Champion
Ex Naps Champion

Re: For all Paddock Posters.
Alfie (IP Logged)
06 July, 2016 21:16
Quote:
colinwaldron
Thank you Alfie, you are not the first poster that has asked me this question and I have said that I will give it some thought over the next few days and will get back to you. However thank you for your support ☺

Cheers CW..thumbs down

colinwaldron (IP Logged)
14 July, 2016 20:02
Alfie, morty and everyone else, no one on here now has the inclination to carry on with The Paddock, so I am sorry if you feel let down, but the level of support over recent years has declined and is now so poor that this must end.

Ex Aintree Naps Champion
Ex Naps Champion

Halesowen Wolf (IP Logged)
14 July, 2016 21:31
Thats a shame CW

morty77 (IP Logged)
15 July, 2016 07:54
😓

Cheltenham Nap Champion 07/08
Cheltenham Nap Champion 09/10
Paddock Naps Champion 2013/14
WE DARED TO DREAM!
THEY SENT US KEAN!

colinwaldron (IP Logged)
15 July, 2016 08:49
It is a shame Hales but the fact is that posters have simply stopped posting and on balance it just wasn't worth the effort of running it with less than a handful of regular posters.

Ex Aintree Naps Champion
Ex Naps Champion

Alfie (IP Logged)
16 July, 2016 20:55
Sorry to hear this Colin,but thanks for all your sterling work over the years I've been posting in the Paddock,always looked forward to the daily monthly challenge .

Turfite (IP Logged)
12 August, 2016 12:43
Thanks to everyone who has helped with the Paddock, I for one will miss it as I don't follow horse racing and this was great fun for me pitting my brain against the more know how,

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net