football
Latest News:

A bit harsh
Alfie (IP Logged)
04 April, 2016 20:09
Trainer banned for four years for not trying with a couple of horses ..Might as well ban them all,they are all cheating feckers ... How many times have we all said "He never tried an apeth with that"

[www.sportinglife.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2016 20:10 by Alfie.

Re: A bit harsh
Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
05 April, 2016 22:55
No sympathy mesen, if you do the crime then you do the time, simples. They don't catch enough of these cheats as far as I am concerned. Cheating in any sport is bad enough but it is even worse when my betting money is at risk.

Alfie (IP Logged)
06 April, 2016 16:36
Quote:
Foreverclaret
No sympathy mesen, if you do the crime then you do the time, simples. They don't catch enough of these cheats as far as I am concerned. Cheating in any sport is bad enough but it is even worse when my betting money is at risk.

They are all at FC ...You find me a trainer that hasn't done this and I will find you some hobby horse @#$%&..

BC2 (IP Logged)
15 April, 2016 14:03
I watched the Plumpton race, couldn't see that much wrong with the ride he gave it, I've seen hundreds of more blatant non- tries than that in my time. And some big trainers actually tell you their horses won't be 'trying', although not in as many words of course.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net