Cheltenham Nap Champion 07/08
Cheltenham Nap Champion 09/10
Paddock Naps Champion 2013/14
WE DARED TO DREAM!
THEY SENT US KEAN!

Re: For all those who like stats....
BC2 (IP Logged)
17 July, 2015 12:47
You put this up a while ago morty, cheers mate, well in front following Josh.thumbs down

morty77 (IP Logged)
17 July, 2015 18:23
Its been updated a little bit BC. You can get all his information/micro systems sent straight to your inbox as well.smiling smiley

WE DARED TO DREAM!
THEY SENT US KEAN!

BC2 (IP Logged)
18 July, 2015 23:35
I do, although he wants to buck his ideas up with his latest one-a-day tip, he's put some right dross up this week. He's still in front though, and overall I'm well up since you put me onto him.

BC2 (IP Logged)
26 July, 2015 10:59
He bucked his ideas up morty, two 7/1 winners this week. thumbs down

BC2 (IP Logged)
26 July, 2015 11:47
Sorry, got that wrong above, THREE 7/1 winners this week.(Sm152)

BC2 (IP Logged)
19 January, 2016 21:12
He's still banging the big priced winners in,

Jan 14th Catterick, Lackamon, WON 14/1
Jan 16th Warwick, Russe Blanc, WON 20/1
Jan 19th Ayr, Art Lord, WON 10/1

My betting bank has gone through the roof following this lad's tips, and they're free.(Sm13)

BC2 (IP Logged)
21 January, 2016 20:39
And another one today. (Sm13)

Wincanton 2.45 Golden Chieftain

" When on song he is a smart horse and he has been running very well this season. He drops back into C3 here and this will be easier than his last two runs – two decent veteran’s chases. The last race was a right old slog and not many completed – but he did, and kept plugging on for 4th. I don’t think this ground will be as heavy as that day, and this race is nowhere near as deep. He stays well and ‘normal’ heavy is fine. I tries to lead/race prominently and he should be able to have the position he wants. The fav likes to get on with it as well. If he can stay in touch he should out-run his odds. There is a chance that last race took quite a bit out of him but the odds allow the chance – as does the fact that he can mentally switch off every now and then – as evidenced by the changes/combos of headgear over the years. But, don’t forget, he won a Festival handicap and while not as good as then, still has a touch of class – certainly in a c3."

WON 14/1

Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
21 January, 2016 21:19
I was on it. (Sm160) He seems to be a good lad this, especially recently, like anyone though he has had some lean times, I do look everyday. WHere he makes up though is the big prices.

BC2 (IP Logged)
21 January, 2016 23:13
I backed two of last weeks with Bet365 and I'd so much in my account that yesterday I drew £300 out. Then today I hit them with the 14/1 winner, and I was just thinking they're going to be restricting my account thanks to Josh, when I noticed I'd received an email from them. It looked ominous and I expected it would be the end of my BOGs at the very least, but when I opened it they were 'rewarding my loyalty' with a £5 bonus.

I just can't work bookies out.

morty77 (IP Logged)
23 January, 2016 11:07
Good stuff bc

WE DARED TO DREAM!
THEY SENT US KEAN!

BC2 (IP Logged)
23 January, 2016 14:04
I'll buy you a pint next time we meet up morty, you put me on a real money-spinner with Josh.(Sm152)

23 January, 2016 15:29
Great stuff Josh, this is an incredible run of form.(Sm152)

Cloudy Too is slowly becoming a cliff horse of mine and this could be the final time I ever back him, who knows. A slightly smaller field would be ideal but he has track form, stays, and should relish the conditions. Having stared at him for a time I have concluded that this has been the season’s target! He has come down quite a way in the weights and in the context of this race, his last race here is interesting. If this is the target you wouldn’t want to ruin his mark and the main jockey returns. He also carried 11-5 that day, in the mud also. Today he has 10-4 on his back, 15lb less. In this swamp, that will surely help. The trainer is in decent enough nick and all things considered, if this is to be my final bet on him, I wanted to go out in a blaze of glory.

BC2 (IP Logged)
23 January, 2016 20:16
I was on at 8/1 FC, happy days.thumbs down(Sm13)

BC2 (IP Logged)
30 January, 2016 17:07
Josh does it again.(Sm152)

Donny 3.15 his race today, "It is unusual for me to go for three in one race but I couldn’t decide which one to leave out and given the month we have had on the blog I thought why not back all of them!"

So I did and ended up with,

Ziga Boy WON 10/1,
Coologue 2nd 12/1,
Gullinbursti 8th 15/1

He's nearly 90 points up this month now, and I've been on all of them.(Sm13)

BC2 (IP Logged)
13 February, 2016 17:21
Another one for Josh,

Newbury 1.50 Count Guido Deiro, WON 11/1 (I got 14/1 with VC on Friday night)

I wouldn't have given this one a second glance, but Josh was onto it.

"I think we should get a run for our money from this one if all is well. He was pulled up the last day over fences when I backed him and I don’t know what went wrong there. He was travelling well just off the pace before dropping back through the field quickly. I can only think there was an issue. NTD has a decent enough record with horses that have a PU next to their name LTO. This horse is unexposed over hurdles (1/4) and there could be more to come. He will relish the ground and he will stay – they are two things that I can’t say with too much confidence about any others in here. He is also a prominent racer/front runner and I hope they try and make all. NTD has won this race before so he could well out-run his odds. The jockey booking has me scratching my head a bit and I dont really know what to think about it in truth! But, at 12/1 i am happy to take a chance. Hopefully he just keeps ploughing through the mud when others have given up."

(Sm152)

BC2 (IP Logged)
16 February, 2016 00:16
And another,

Catterick 4.10 Straidnahanna, I got 9/1 with VC but R4 dropped it to 15/2.

Awesome (Sm152)

BC2 (IP Logged)
18 February, 2016 10:36
The money-making machine struck again at Musselburgh yesterday. Proud Gamble won @ 4/1, I was on at 5/1 with PP. Bit of a short price for Josh really, but who cares, the profits keep piling up.(Sm152)

BC2 (IP Logged)
01 April, 2016 17:30
Josh keeps on delivering, (Sm160)

Cheltenham, Diego Du Charmil WON 7/1
Cheltenham, Empire Of Dirt WON 20/1
Irish National, Ballyadam Approach 3rd 50/1
Tuesday, Gibbstown WON 9/2
Today, Bob Tucker WON 7/1

Not sure what the SPs were, those are the prices I got.

01 April, 2016 21:24
This lad is good BC, really good, thanks to Morty's introduction my betting account just keeps going up and up, can't wait to see how Josh performs on the flat.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net