football
Latest News:

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Re: Wilde Blue Yonder
dandeclaret (IP Logged)
24 May, 2014 09:06
Thanks FC - yeah, suspect we'll hopefully follow similar timelines to Wilde Blue Yonder - a bumper run in February, hopefully then the sales bumper, and that will be it for the year.

dandeclaret (IP Logged)
28 September, 2014 22:16
Lads - hope you're all well. Couple of updates.

1) Wilde Blue Yonder's working away nicely, working with Uxizandre and before that Balder Succes - so keeping very good company

2) New horse is hopefully going to be called Big Chief Benny - waiting for BHA confirmation, but shouldn't be a problem

3) One for you to keep an eye out for - L'Amiral David - he looks miles better than last years bumper form, and may be a decent price 1st time out

Back down to see all the horses in just under 3 weeks, so will hopefully know more about targets / plans then.

Dan

colinwaldron (IP Logged)
29 September, 2014 06:32
Thanks for the heads up dande(Sm13)(Sm13)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Turfite/colsig.jpg

"Say no to the car scrappage scheme"
Ex Aintree Naps Champion
Ex Naps Champion
Ex Cheltenham Naps Champion

halesowen wolf (IP Logged)
29 September, 2014 07:36
Cheers Dande

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h190/Dazzab73/801442ff-f5ee-4126-a5e5-1a7c5200d195_zps8173e75d.jpg

Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
29 September, 2014 09:17
Thanks for the info Dande, much appreciated, I do hope you have a good safe season this time round, logged L'Amiral David on my alerts so shouldn't miss it.

dandeclaret (IP Logged)
29 September, 2014 20:47
No probs lads. Thanks FC - here's hoping.

dandeclaret (IP Logged)
07 October, 2014 20:44
Bad news lads unfortunately. Wilde Blue Yonder has damaged a tendon and will therefore be off for the whole of this season. We're absolutely gutted, but hope he makes a full recovery.

bordeauxclaret (IP Logged)
07 October, 2014 21:55
Sorry to hear that Dan, so much to look forward to this winter with him. Same thing happened with Eddie but they reckon he'll be back next May, hopefully yours will as well.

BC
Prediction League Champion 2006/7
Fantasy League Winner 2007/8

07 October, 2014 23:11
I am also gutted for all of you Dande, I like you, was really looking forward to him having a good season, I sincerely hope he can get back on a race track, from what I have seen of him he looked to have such great potential

colinwaldron (IP Logged)
08 October, 2014 06:27
Thats sad news Dande hope he makes a full recovery

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Turfite/colsig.jpg

"Say no to the car scrappage scheme"
Ex Aintree Naps Champion
Ex Naps Champion
Ex Cheltenham Naps Champion

08 October, 2014 20:13
Sorry to hear the bad news Dande

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h190/Dazzab73/801442ff-f5ee-4126-a5e5-1a7c5200d195_zps8173e75d.jpg

Alfie (IP Logged)
08 October, 2014 21:28
What a bummer.. Hope he makes a quick and full recovery Dande .

dandeclaret (IP Logged)
09 January, 2015 19:19
Hey Lads,

Happy new year, and all that jazz.

Big Chief Benny makes his debut at Warwick tomorrow. Trainer has been positive about him, but this is different from his work at home, he needs to show it on the track. Bag of nerves / excitement at the moment, and just hoping he shows some ability and makes a nice debut.

Wilde Blue yonder continues to progress in his recovery, and touch wood, everything has gone as well as it could have so far. Still a long way to go with him.

Smoking Big cigars is likely to continue his education at Thurles on Thursday. He still has a bit to learn about the racing game, he's still a bit weak, but likely to be 18 months before we see the best of him as a 3m chaser.

Good luck with whatever you back,

Dan

09 January, 2015 19:35
Cheers Dande

Newtonexile (IP Logged)
10 January, 2015 09:56
Good Luck Dande

10 January, 2015 10:23
Thanks for the updtae Dan, always interested in what yours are up to.

10 January, 2015 16:12
Unlucky with Big Chief Benny there Dan, definitely one for the notebook.

dandeclaret (IP Logged)
11 January, 2015 09:08
Thanks FC - we're delighted with that as a debut. Long way back to the 3rd (18 lengths). He ran as green as the grass he was on, and didn't know what to do when he hit the front. Jockey gave him 1 tap with the stick, he battled on well to go and try to pick the winner up again.

Another exciting journey begins.

All the best

Dan

31 January, 2015 18:04
Smoking Big Cigars ran in the 2.30 at Fairyhouse today and finished 4th at 25/1, ran a resonably good race, front two had gone but SBC was staying on at the end when others were weakening.(Sm160)

dandeclaret (IP Logged)
02 February, 2015 19:58
Thanks FC - he ran a nice race. He might get a little break now.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net