football
Latest News:

FAO CW
bordeauxclaret (IP Logged)
25 February, 2012 11:28
What's the plan now CW, no Hanagan riding your mate's horses ? Freddy Tylicki ?(Sm14)

Have a good holiday.(Sm13)

BC
Prediction League Champion 2006/7
Fantasy League Winner 2007/8

Re: FAO CW
colinwaldron (IP Logged)
25 February, 2012 12:11
It will be interesting to see who gets the bulk of the rides; although I guess they have had an inclin that this was going to happen and if you look at the jockey's used by Fahey over the last 6 months ther has been Tony Hamilton; Brian McHugh; De Silva; Tom Eaves as well as a number of others and apprentices.

For my money I think Tony Hamilton will get the nod; Fahey seems to be very loyal in promoting hias own apprentices and its a route that Tony Culhane and Robert Winston came through before Hanagan.(Sm13)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Turfite/colsig.jpg

"Say no to the car scrappage scheme"
Ex Aintree Naps Champion
Ex Naps Champion
Ex Cheltenham Naps Champion

Re: FAO CW
bordeauxclaret (IP Logged)
25 February, 2012 22:24
On Fahey's website he said he wouldn't appoint a stable jockey, just share the rides out. I've noticed on the AW that Shane Kelly's had quite a few rides for him, not someone he's used before. Maybe he's going to help fill the gap.

BC
Prediction League Champion 2006/7
Fantasy League Winner 2007/8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net