football
Latest News:

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 2 of 9

Re: Racing Post TV
paddy claret (IP Logged)
15 December, 2011 22:23
Poor SP's, but hope you took the prices that were available during the day, a lesson for the future if you didnt!

Well done if you had the onions to have a bash.

colinwaldron (IP Logged)
16 December, 2011 06:43
I took the prices with paddypower not long after you posted the selections, which guarantees me the best price at the off, so although they were short prices I had two winning patent bets up and that couple with my second Irish lotto win last night (two numbers at 55/1) and backing claretintheblood 12/1, meant I had a good last 24 hours.(Sm13)

I only started doing the Irish lotto a week last Saturday and I do the same 3 sets of two numbers in the three draws on Saturday and Wednesday; I had two numbers up on my first go a week last Saturday, struck blanks on the next two, then had two numbers up again on Wednesday(Sm14)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Turfite/colsig.jpg

"Say no to the car scrappage scheme"
Ex Aintree Naps Champion
Ex Naps Champion
Ex Cheltenham Naps Champion

Newton Exile (IP Logged)
16 December, 2011 09:16
Nice pick up Cables and it Look like CW's got the luck of/off the Irishthumbs down

I'm a different story, I only backed the one that got fcukin beat(Sm103) story of my life that!

Didn't pick the thread back up until half way through the night, as I've been looking after the girls alone all week as my better half has been in Bournemouth all week with work!!! Peskie Kids!!

Allways next time!(Sm14)

Be Lucky

Exile

bordeauxclaret (IP Logged)
16 December, 2011 10:41
Well done Paddy, just found the thread this morning. Too bloody late as usual. As you know Paddy, I'd have backed them all if I'd known.(Sm17)

BC
Prediction League Champion 2006/7
Fantasy League Winner 2007/8

paddy claret (IP Logged)
19 December, 2011 14:32
Yeah I know BC, but where would that have left us?

Seriously though I thought everyone would have picked up on it as the thread had been up a few days, could have sent you a pm, but just posting once is hard enough on this pesky phone!
Have a glance in this week, will surely be having a dabble somewhere.

21 December, 2011 13:58
No problem Paddy, I'm not betting many horses midweek these days so I might not log onto the Paddock for several days. My fault entirely.

Incidentally I've just seen this by Gary Wiltshire:-

"I saw one win last Wednesday at Wimbledon trained by Dolores Ruth called Razldazl Rioga. Dolores is a fantastic Irish trainer and brought just this dog over for it's first race in Britain and beat a Charlie Lister dog (one of the best in the country) in trap 2. This dog could be anything. He could even win the English Derby.

What do you make of that Paddy ?

BC

paddy claret (IP Logged)
21 December, 2011 18:38
Certainly could win the Irish Derby BC, very early paced type that will be suited to Wimbledon ( derby venue)

A bit of aftertiming on Mr Wiltshires behalf mind, the dog hasn't come from out of the closet, it's won the Waterford masters, and without looking, I'd presume it will be appropriately priced for the Derby. 25/33's?
If your looking for a long term punt for the Derby look no further than Cracking Man, I got 100's a couple of months ago, I think it's 40's now, but still think it should be shorter but I could be biased

21 December, 2011 19:20
Stuff the fat boy Paddy, I'm on yours. 40/1 with VC'll do me.thumbs down

BC

Newton Exile (IP Logged)
21 December, 2011 19:31
Not missing this bus!! £10 E/W and a little wager on Newton Skiptipp (Couldn't leave it!! (Sm7))

Cheers Big Fellathumbs down

Lets Be Lucky

Exile

21 December, 2011 19:37
And Wymott to you as well Exile.(Sm16)

BC

paddy claret (IP Logged)
21 December, 2011 19:46
You shouldn't worry about missing buses Exile, it making sure you get on the right one!

Some good racing from Hove tomorrow I'll be putting a couple up tomorrow afternoon.

paddy claret (IP Logged)
21 December, 2011 19:49
Sorry about the above typo, I meant ENGLISH derby, nobody tell me they backed it for the Irish please

21 December, 2011 20:06
I did have a look Paddy and decided not to. I was intending to ask which you thought it would run in. I'm assuming they couldn't go for both ?

BC

paddy claret (IP Logged)
21 December, 2011 20:18
They can go for both BC, but there isn't a hope of Cracking Man winning the Irish even though it's probably similarly priced, it won't stay the trip at Shelbourne, in fact I'd want 50's for it to be even entered!

Cue Exile, punted it for the Irish.......

21 December, 2011 20:41
Big worry about Cracking man Paddy is that both me and Exile are now on. We used to be the dream team but somehow we've lost our way recently. More like Coyle and Davis now, the kiss of death.

BC

colinwaldron (IP Logged)
21 December, 2011 23:36
BC I think you make a lovely couple(Sm14)

Ex Aintree Naps Champion
Ex Naps Champion

Newton Exile (IP Logged)
22 December, 2011 09:22
BC keep the faith(Sm128)

paddy claret (IP Logged)
22 December, 2011 15:04
Here's 3 for tonight, listed in order of preference,
Hove
9-40 Skywalkershearer 3/1 365
9-24 Baran Bally Hi 5/2
9-06 Tullig Joy 7/2, trap 6 to be placed looks nailed on in this race.

Best of Luck!

colinwaldron (IP Logged)
22 December, 2011 15:25
Bets on £1 patentthumbs down

Ex Aintree Naps Champion
Ex Naps Champion

22 December, 2011 15:34
Cheers Paddy thumbs down

BC

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 2 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net