Latest news:

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: Global warming. A myth?
fulledgelad 18 January, 2019 12:28
[www.express.co.uk]

All the scare stories you have ever read about the Antarctic concern one of the few relatively accessible parts: the West Antarctic Ice Sheet.

This has indeed been breaking off in large chunks, which alarmist scientists and newspapers have claimed makes it a dread harbinger of man-made global warming.

Or at least they did until last year when the University of Texas discovered that the more likely cause of this melt, which has been going on for 20,000 years by the way, was the geothermal heat from all the volcanoes sitting underneath it.

(Sm6)

Lest We Forget:
http://i25.tinypic.com/6rkd5g.jpg

Jilted 22 January, 2019 19:19
Good old Wills has thrown himself into the limelight now the @#$%& has hit the fan over global warming. Perhaps he should have stood up years ago instead of trying to champion himself as some sort of saviour of our planet now.
Sad when our leaders need someone of his ilk to get their lazy erses moving.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/01/2019 19:27 by Jilted.

Jilted 19 March, 2019 07:00
FFS, the Environment Agency say you Englanders will run dry within 25 years. If that is the state of play in Europe what the hell is it going to be like in Africa, Asia, The America’s and Australia. (Strangely I heard the other week that California was out of drought for the first time in 7years 🤔). Rising sea levels and not a drop to drink, what a f’n Mess this world is in, wtf have our leaders been doing for the past decades?
As I have previously said, we need to look at reducing the human population and that means production of and the prolonging of life.
21st century and we are being told to use less power, use less water blah blah blah because capitalism has run riot, it’s been all about economies and the making the of money rather than managing resources, now nine stitches are being needed and that means more cutbacks to lifestyle, fick being a kid these days, they’re facing more rationing than their forefathers did during WWII, but there again the countries of the world are always at war, an economic war, instead of living at peace and working together for the benefit of the people and the planet, it’s produce this, produce that to keep a dinosaur capitalist system going.
Perhaps Scotland will need to build a wall, a beautiful wall to keep our smelly neighbours from crossing the border for a bath.😮

Jilted 24 March, 2019 09:58
Due to climate change they are being driven from their land as their assets are dying, they are polluting the air because they can’t afford cleaner energy, they can’t afford purifiers, capitalism is killing them.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

The butterfly effect could affect us all, we need The World Bank to fund clean power sources around the globe NOW, we owe it to Mother Nature and her children and not the bank accounts of multinationals.

Jilted 17 April, 2019 18:53
Well obviously climate change isn’t a myth, took the @#$%& long enough to admit though...

[www.bbc.co.uk]

...and still they go on about economies rather than well being. I said it years ago drought would cause mass migration and....well we all know the fallout migration has caused recently.

I will say it again, the central banks should be paying to build power stations (nuclear) to provide cheap energy to all, energy to power desalination water plants and warehouse farms (a system which is being researched on the outskirts of Dundee).
A stitch in time will save us from major global unrest...but perhaps that is what our true leaders want, a world war three where they can cleanse the planet of us plebs and live their Uber 5 star lifestyles with a handful of serfs.

Jilted 07 May, 2019 22:13
Ffs, I was sitting outside a bar at the marina in Benalmadena about 15 years ago and loads of kids were, well, ‘scooting’ about on electric scooters, first time I had seen them, went to the local electrical store and took photos of them on a spool camera, came home and went to Boots to get pictures developed, spoke to a friend who was an entrepreneur, (well Del Boy) about importing them for Christmas, just goes to show how f****n slow our politicians are when it comes to ‘modern’ means of transport, they’re green behind the ears and empty between them.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net