Latest news:

Watford 0 Burnley 0
Discussion started by TheLongside.co.uk , 19 January, 2019 18:13
Watford 0 Burnley 0
TheLongside.co.uk 19 January, 2019 18:13
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Watford 0 Burnley 0
Foreverclaret 19 January, 2019 18:15
A good spirited display by the Clarets, pity our strikers couldn't put any of their chances away, although I thought Chris Wood was marginally onside for his late goal that was ruled out.

Tom kept us in it as well with another good display. A good point on the road, I will take that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/01/2019 18:18 by Foreverclaret.

Brian O'Neil 19 January, 2019 19:00
That is a good result and I think many would have taken that at 2.59 today.

Alfie 19 January, 2019 22:02
A game we should have won,we missed some easy chances and had a good goal disallowed by a poor assistant ref offside decision.. Games like this we should be winning .. By that I mean Watford were awful and we dominated them.. IMO it was Two points dropped not one gained.. Our displays are getting better now though with Tom back in goal .. He made two crucial saves when it mattered..

Jilted 20 January, 2019 01:18
Just watched the highlights on MotD, very tight offside to deny the Clarets 3points, can understand why the linesman gave it, the lads in the studio thought it was clearly onside, I didn’t think it was that clear tbh, but I thought the rules said the striker should get the benefit of the doubt? Heaton did well again, I took 2-0 Watford on the predictor, I honestly thought Burnley would have struggled a bit, but it looked like a 50/50 going on the highlights.

soapylily 20 January, 2019 01:40
Maybe he was onside for that but too many times he was offside. Crap commentators suggesting we are looking for a right back... overall I agree 2 points lost but to say that means we played very well overall. Well done SD & Co. Utd next....

Turfite 20 January, 2019 19:15
Good performance, should have been 3 points, I thought Watford was quite poor

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net