Latest news:

Burnley 2 Fulham 1
Discussion started by TheLongside.co.uk , 12 January, 2019 19:35
Burnley 2 Fulham 1
TheLongside.co.uk 12 January, 2019 19:35
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Burnley 2 Fulham 1
Foreverclaret 12 January, 2019 19:37
No shots on target but hey another 3 points will do for me. Well done Clarets.

So_Cal_Claret 12 January, 2019 21:06
That first half display from McNeil! WOW! What an exciting prospect we have there! Loved it when he sat the fullback down on his @#$%&!

Otherwise - lucky 3 points - but I'll take 'em.

soapylily 13 January, 2019 04:18
Shouldn't that read Bfc 0 Fulham 3 ☺Great 3 points and first half. I don't know what it is about SD and substitutes but why sit under the cosy for 30 minutes without changing the system? Wood off Defour on and 4-4-1-1 or 4-5-1 and Fulham were dead.

kaiapoi claret 13 January, 2019 09:29
Happy we won but i still say we need to bring in 2 who can put the ball where it should go in the net The five or 6 weve got arent really prem players they are championship players How many goals did we score in December We need them now so start looking and spend some brass or its championship football next season I hope im not sounding negative utc

Jilted 13 January, 2019 12:52
Just watched the highlights, great goal by Schurle, guys in the studio saying Hendrick should have been credited with the first ‘og’ as his shot was on target. Looked like one of those games where it could have been a home win, draw, or away win, with Fulham looking the stronger in the second half, but hey ho, three more points for the Clarets.

Alfie 13 January, 2019 13:52
Another Jekyll and Hide performance from the Clarets..Another three vital points again.. Looking much better than it was before Christmas now.. Onwards and upwards lol ..

Shanghaiclaret 14 January, 2019 11:25
3 points is 3 points it doesn't matter how you get them. It is far more important that we are beating the bottom teams. Points against the top teams are the cream

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

Dave Thomas 15 January, 2019 14:29
Dyche's inability to make changes when under the cosh revealed again. I just don't think he knows how to react.

Defend, hang on and hope for the best seems to be the only tactic. And then post-match say we found another way to win, as if its a virtue.

McNeil vanished int second half from the onset and a change should have been made. Barnes can play wide left in his place and bring Defour on. Wood was a passenger 90% of the game.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net