football
Latest News:

Tom's back!
soapylily (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 13:17
Congratulations to the club captain. We look light in midfield but hopefully the team can produce a result for the skipper.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/12/2018 14:07 by soapylily.

Re: Tom's back!
kaiapoi claret (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 15:05
Thank God for that or should i say Sean has seen the light about Hart No wonder Pep got shut Really some of the goals he let in had me thinking awful things Glad Toms back Arent we doing well now at the moment 2-0 up at half time all the team is playing well We have got our mojo back utc

So_Cal_Claret (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 17:16
That save at the end - WOW!! After 15 months off, welcome back skipper!

But what about the rest of them? Where did that come from??? Back four rock solid, pressing, pressing, pressing, moving the ball quickly on the floor. Could have been 4 or 5.

I sincerely hope we can find some sucker to take Hart off our hands in January.

Shanghaiclaret (IP Logged)
06 January, 2019 00:52
Begs the question what we do now with Goal keepers. We clearly don't need Heaton, Pope and Hart.

Hart can go for me. Done his best for us which I thank him for but Heaton is the present and Pope the future.

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

So_Cal_Claret (IP Logged)
06 January, 2019 16:00
Agree Shanghai. But who is going to take Hart??? Basically failed at City, Torino, Wet Spam and Burnley. Loan to a Championship team maybe? (hopefully). Not sure we can shift him at this point in his career.

Pope has by far the biggest value given his age and his performance last season. I fear if someone comes in waving $30M in front of us - he will be gone, Then two years from now, we will be looking for a new 'keeper.

Jilted (IP Logged)
09 January, 2019 19:39
The last few games are games where you would hope Burnley would pick up points, but there are harder games ahead, that’s when we will find out if a goalkeeper change has made a real difference, when the HEAT is ON.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net