football
Latest News:

Burnley 1 Everton 5
TheLongside.co.uk (IP Logged)
26 December, 2018 17:42
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Burnley 1 Everton 5
Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
26 December, 2018 17:37
Absolute shambles.

Jilted (IP Logged)
26 December, 2018 18:12
http://i65.tinypic.com/2yo789l.jpg

kaiapoi claret (IP Logged)
26 December, 2018 21:56
Get Heaton or Pope back ASAP

Jilted (IP Logged)
26 December, 2018 23:12
A number of people are having a pop at Hart but having just watched the highlights on MotD it’s the defence that’s needing a bollocking, Everton’s 1st an easy header, 2nd stupid free kick given away, 3rd a pen, not sure what it was given for but there was a bit up shirt pulling, 4th was a great strike, 5th defence splitting pass, not sure Hart could do much about any of them.

Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
26 December, 2018 23:46
I'm with you on Hart Jilts, not all Hart's fault is this, the defence is absolutely shocking, it is not just a confidence thing something is not quite right and I am not sure what it is, as I have said before, you can put whoever you like in goals at the moment and it will not make any difference.

So_Cal_Claret (IP Logged)
27 December, 2018 00:58
Disagree - it's not ALL his fault, but he is a major contributor to our defensive woes. My take on today's performance:

Should have come for the first, got a hand on the 2nd - should have kept it out, beaten low to his left for 4 and 5 - don't think the opposition know that weakness?

Couldn't cut it at City, Torino and West Ham - has he suddenly got better with us? I don't think so.

Jilted (IP Logged)
27 December, 2018 12:24
I’ve said a number of times on here that I’ve never been a fan of Hart, but looked at the highlights again
1st, great cross curling away from the keeper onto the six yard line, no way would I expect a keeper to come for that, defenders need to make it more difficult for the striker.
2nd, to be picky you would hope the keeper might have got a stronger hand to it, but it was a good strike over the wall, as I said silly free kick to give away.
3rd, the pen, thought it might have been for shirt pulling but it was Mee with a hand in the air, wtf was he thinking.
4th, great goal, shot through a busy penalty box takes a bounce seven yards out and ends up right in the corner, if any keeper had saved that then it would be contender for save of the season.
5th, it’s another good goal, great ball through, yes you HOPE your keeper will save these, but another top drawer finish, I can’t blame Hart for not saving that.

[m.youtube.com]

So_Cal_Claret (IP Logged)
28 December, 2018 03:29
You Scottish Jilts? Your standards of goalkeeping seem pretty low to me smiling smiley smiling smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
28 December, 2018 10:18

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net