football
Latest News:

Today’s news
Jilted (IP Logged)
20 November, 2018 22:19
If you have an allergy eat at home, unless you have a death wish.
Could be interesting like my pic thread???

Re: Today’s news
Jilted (IP Logged)
22 November, 2018 22:31
Scottish government now looking to charge people using parking spaces at work and out of town shopping centres. FFS, they have allowed the decline of our city centres and aren’t making as much money out of parking meters so they now want to tax car owners sitting in their offices claiming its for the environment. The French were blockading roads last week because of hikes in fuel, again the environment was the so called reason behind it.
If our leaders want to do away with dirty fuel then they should get together and produce cheap clean energy for all by printing money to do so, not pouring more hardship on the people.

Jilted (IP Logged)
23 November, 2018 22:22
Over a year since I first posted the lawless London thread and there has been a number of news articles about how law enforcement can no longer police our streets this week. Stories of locals patrolling their communities to help keep themselves safe, another about a guy who went to a ‘heavy’ for help after police had failed to help him, people too scared to go out at night, what a f*ken Mess this country is in, like many other/(most) countries.
Some are asking for an increase in taxes to ease policing problems, ffs some local economies are falling apart because the lack of money going about, taxing people will mean less money in peoples pockets, less money to spend locally, which will mean more local job loses.
Oh how the stupid stand by and let capitalism fail them.

About Robert Peel, “Today it is hard to believe that Britain in the 18th century did not have a professional police force”, well the way things are going, only the rich will be able to pay for a private police force.

Jilted (IP Logged)
24 November, 2018 09:47
Heaven help us if Jews were treated like this, we wouldn’t hear the end of it.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

So why should we let others suffer in silence?

Jilted (IP Logged)
24 November, 2018 10:27
Another topic in the news a lot at the moment is mental health, reports this week say 1 in 8 children are suffering some sort of mental health issue. When I was young there were two hospitals on the outskirts of Dundee where many people (young and old) were ‘locked up’ for having mental issues. I visit a couple of old guys who are in care homes and although they are mentally ok it’s very sad to see others there suffering from the likes of dementia, one old guy I visit said it was like ‘One flew over the cuckoo’s nest’ being in the home, (I hope I’m never in a similar position, but you never know).
But I was just reading about Aaron Lennon on the BBC website, I never really think of someone, young, fit, ‘healthy’ and wealthy suffering from mental illness.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Jilted (IP Logged)
29 November, 2018 22:47
Ffs, people can’t afford to die, spiralling funeral costs RIPping folk off, absolute disgrace.

Jilted (IP Logged)
01 December, 2018 22:27
Riots in Paris today over fuel tax, Madrid to ban old cars from city centre streets to cut pollution, yet again our masters are punishing the people instead of providing a cheap, clean alternative.
Watched Horizon the other night on BBC 4 and there was Prof. Brian Cox going on about the lack of investment in the invention of clean fusion nuclear energy, i was agreeing with much of what he was saying when i found out the programme was made almost ten years ago. Yip ten years ago, he was saying we should get the top brains together to create clean energy, I wonder if such an idea will be discussed to get central banks to fund such research at the G20 this week, I doubt it, the oil rich countries won’t allow it, their leaders would rather take us to the brink of global destruction so they can keep their opulent lifestyles rather than help save the planet and help those who they have been elected to serve. It’s not just Trump who is a c**t.

Jilted (IP Logged)
03 December, 2018 18:14
OMAS, C, is still trying to back the establishment, faf, Russia are bad.(Sm6)
GTF, f the establishment..tackle capitalism..and then we tackle the enemy within..
Windsor, Papal, Trump, Putin, etc, etc...
Until we unite and fight the enemy within will trump us all.

Jilted (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 18:05
Tonights news, 1 in 5 Scots struggling to feed themselves, that’s just days after reports that people in England were getting into debt because of water meters, ffs, 21st century Britain and people can’t afford a drink of water, this is your country under Tory rule.

Jilted (IP Logged)
14 December, 2018 18:34
The SNPs failed policy of cutting road accidents by reducing driver alcohol levels from 80mg to 50g has raised ‘CALLS for random breathalising’,REALLY, I’ve been out drinking the past two days, no one has CALLED for it imo, today I didn’t see drivers running late for work or people stressed out on the school run saying what I need now is to be pulled over by plod to give a random breath sample.

Oh, the call for random breath testing was from someone from Glasgow university who relies on funding for their research from others, wow, yet again the few get more publicity than the many.

Maybe not fake news but definitely not populist views....but it wil still install those views in the minds of the weak.

Jilted (IP Logged)
21 December, 2018 14:52
U.K. government are praying Vladimir doesn’t get a £1,000 Hamleys gift voucher from Santa or the RAF will have to resort to flying Spitfires.
Meanwhile some stupid woman wants to tax unhealthy foods, that’s democracy U.K. style, individuals dominate and donkeys follow.

Jilted (IP Logged)
22 December, 2018 21:46
Getting ‘lightier’ at night. smiling smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
28 December, 2018 19:01
HMV call in the administrators as the British government sit back and look on as High Streets up and down the country lose more and more customers.
Just before Christmas a factory in Livingston went bust with the loss of 300 jobs, staff unpaid, merry f**ken Christmas to them.
This is why we need to demand £150 a week tax free for everyone over 16 in this country, capitalism is failing the majority Year on year, it’s time to act now before the sh*t really hits the fan.(Sm109)

Jilted (IP Logged)
28 December, 2018 22:20
Quote:
Jilted
HMV call in the administrators as the British government sit back and look on as High Streets up and down the country lose more and more customers.
Just before Christmas a factory in Livingston went bust with the loss of 300 jobs, staff unpaid, merry f**ken Christmas to them.
This is why we need to demand £150 a week tax free for everyone over 16 in this country, capitalism is failing the majority Year on year, it’s time to act now before the sh*t really hits the fan.(Sm109)

FFS, another company up here, one that collects NHS waste has went bust 150 workers punted without pay, happy new year to them.

Jilted (IP Logged)
13 January, 2019 13:25
Went to watch something on catchup on the telly, came up to watch Iplayer you need a BBC account. I know you need a tv license to watch iplayer, but why do I need a BBC account to watch it on the box? They say they want to personalise things, who the f**k are they to run a database on me and try and tell me what to do and watch. More Big Brother shite, and should be stamped out NOW, time to end the ‘BBC’ TV license.(Sm109)

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
14 January, 2019 00:33
Ficticious name and details will do he trick Jilts............it's a game. Live by the sword etc.BBC enemy of the people.

Jilted (IP Logged)
14 January, 2019 09:45
The point is, they want to personalise me, they want to ‘force feed me’ what THEY think I want (or is what they want). It’s a bit like Cambridge Analytica (sp), spied upon and fed information to ‘brainwash’ me into thinking one way(their way).
If you read the bbc terms, they collect information on ALL your devices and will share it with their licensing department, sounds like an online tv detector inbetween the lines.
Along with smart meters in the home, (wtf are they all about?), if your cold and you put your heating on you can sit and see how much money you’re spending??? So f**ken what, what’s the alternative freeze? It’s just more big brother, THEY know when you put the kettle on, when and how long you have a shower. Everything we do in the privacy of our own home is being spied upon.
All this information collection and databases about are habits and look at the state of the country, it certainly isn’t improving, so what is the point of them collecting this information? Be afraid, VERY.. AFRAID. (Sm124)

Jilted (IP Logged)
15 January, 2019 21:56
Well there we go, thank you Brexiteers you have made the U.K. the laughing stock of Europe.
TBH. I feel kinda sorry for the PREACHERS DAUGHTER, she failed, tbf I don’t think any bookies would have took a bet on her failing as they would have had to pay oot millions.
Absolute can of worms opened made by Farage, Boris and other tossposts, oh, and where is Cameron?

Idiot Brits showing their true colours and IQ.

Jilted (IP Logged)
15 January, 2019 22:23
Hillsborough, the top cop f**ked up, learn lessons and move on.

Jilted (IP Logged)
16 January, 2019 18:10
Patriotic Billionaire Trump ( I’m going to make America great again) stops the wages of 800,000 Americans because......the Mexicans aren’t paying for the wall? Hahaha

There’s no bigger fools then patriotic fools.

Jilted (IP Logged)
16 January, 2019 18:10
Patriotic Billionaire Trump ( I’m going to make America great again) stops the wages of 800,000 Americans because......the Mexicans aren’t paying for the wall? Hahaha

There’s no bigger fools then patriotic fools.

Jilted (IP Logged)
16 January, 2019 19:04
Just seen the morons in Westminster acting like school bairns, their votes are life threatening to many, financially worrying to many and they act like a bunch of erseholes, time to bin the SNP, Conservative, Labour and other traditional parties for new, dynamic and future thinking politics, it’s time for change, it’s time for the Pirate Party.(Sm109)

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
17 January, 2019 00:41
Tsipras to save the Greeks and he inprisoned them forever to the Krauts. Change is what we need Obama, he didn't give a flying feck for "brother" and was the king of procrastinate. WE need a new Fraaaaaance said ex civil servant Macron as the left coo cooed in his eyes.....that worked out well for the poor didn't it.......But I do agree we need a change, America got Trump and many a person would like his kind over here to have dealt with the EU, it would have been much more fun watching his kind dealing with dear Michel the Clock, Donald the ugly duck and Jean Claude Booze Buster the hair ruffling face @#$%&. Unfortunately we got .....well you know what I mean, don't even want to mention their nomark names.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 17/01/2019 00:48 by Brian O'Neil.

Jilted (IP Logged)
17 January, 2019 19:25
Yeah what we need is a Trump at the helm, he’s f**ked up things with China, British motor sales in China have slumped as the Chinese feel the pinch.
1,000 s of jobs here could be lost as Hitachi pull out of nuclear power deal.
Politicians can say what the feckin want, unfortunately they can’t deliver what the people want the world over, why? The New World Order pulls the purse strings, let the people of the world unite and demand we ALL, get free health care, cheap clean energy, a roof over our heads and food in our stomachs, only globally can we get what WE want individually.
It’s time people power demanded central banks pay to build clean power stations across the globe, pay for a global health service, pay to supply fresh food and water to us all and build homes with sanitation.
Life is short, we only have one life, don’t let politicians abuse it.

Jilted (IP Logged)
17 January, 2019 20:32
Quote:
Jilted
Went to watch something on catchup on the telly, came up to watch Iplayer you need a BBC account. I know you need a tv license to watch iplayer, but why do I need a BBC account to watch it on the box? They say they want to personalise things, who the f**k are they to run a database on me and try and tell me what to do and watch. More Big Brother shite, and should be stamped out NOW, time to end the ‘BBC’ TV license.(Sm109)

No wonder nobody has a Betamax recorder nowadays, there’s no need when you can watch past programmes live. Repeat, repeat, repeat, we should get a rebate on our licenses as we have already payed for these programmes.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2zps2ef.jpg

Strangely I read ITV shares are plunging due to falling advertising revenue as people switch to on demand telly.
Looks like the BBC and ITV will soon be to entertainment what Woolies and BHS are to High Street shopping.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/01/2019 20:35 by Jilted.

Jilted (IP Logged)
20 January, 2019 01:43
Death wish prince seen driving without seatbelt, perhaps I should have dittoed my last year predictions.🤔

Jilted (IP Logged)
20 January, 2019 15:28
A couple of ways to boost profits, 1) only make one millionaire on the euro lotto raffle = an extra two million pound profit a week, 2) cut the size of Pringles tubes.

#DaylightRobberyBritainsad smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
20 January, 2019 19:53
Mike Ashley, is he barking?
He’s trying to takeover His Masters Voice which is in financial trouble, think he took over Debenhams and House of Fraser, with High Street sales on the slide I can’t understand why he is wanting to snap up shops, does he know something we don’t?
He bought into The Rangers and tried to increase his shareholding but the powers that be halted that, ffs why isn’t he concentrating on Newcastle? There were talks of a takeover there but I don’t know what happened to that.
I’ve never understood the world of high finance, I hope Ashley does or our city centres will be ghost towns sooner rather than later.

Jilted (IP Logged)
23 January, 2019 19:58
Motorboat ‘killer’ hands himself in, tbh ( although I don’t know all the facts) I feel sorry for him, he meets a dame on an internet site ( if I had a daughter I wouldn’t advise her to do that) she gets taken on a boat trip, wined and dined at a fancy cafe(up to her), she drives the boat ( up to her) the boat hits a submerged log ( unlucky), the guy is guilty??? Why isn’t she as guilty??? In the past it would be called aiding and abetting in my book, trust me, the polis used to charge us all when hmmmm happened, not just the one of us driving.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
26 January, 2019 00:17
Ditto

Jilted (IP Logged)
30 January, 2019 18:28
London nutter who threatened another lad with a Rambo knife has had his 2 year suspended sentence changed to 3 and half year jail term, ffs, jobs for the boys, a well payed judge passes sentence, then other well payed judges are payed to change the decision, how much has that cost the public purse?

Jilted (IP Logged)
31 January, 2019 22:17
Quote:
Jilted
Motorboat ‘killer’ hands himself in, tbh ( although I don’t know all the facts) I feel sorry for him, he meets a dame on an internet site ( if I had a daughter I wouldn’t advise her to do that) she gets taken on a boat trip, wined and dined at a fancy cafe(up to her), she drives the boat ( up to her) the boat hits a submerged log ( unlucky), the guy is guilty??? Why isn’t she as guilty??? In the past it would be called aiding and abetting in my book, trust me, the polis used to charge us all when hmmmm happened, not just the one of us driving.

Now parents are blaming social media for THEIR( the parents) lack of parenting skills, it’s always easy to blame someone else, if you can’t be a responsible parent then maybe you shouldn’t have kids.
I was no angel when young, I don’t blame my parents, they gave me skelp now and again, not sure if they blamed others for my failings, but there again they didn’t have the tuppence hapenny media struggling to sell their wares back then, cheap news to sell to snowflakes nowadays.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
01 February, 2019 01:27
Ditto

Jilted (IP Logged)
02 February, 2019 09:25
The Scottish government are to let councils charge companies who have on site car parks for their workers a tax, x-amount per parking bay.
Up here the local hospital has a fee paying car park, one of a very few who do so in Scotland, and the roads around the hospital are littered with parked cars of people who can’t/won’t pay the car park fees. So would this new tax just make workers clog up all the streets around workplaces instead of parking in the works car park?
A similar tax has been operating in Nottingham and has been hailed a great success and has raised many millions yearly, not sure how it’s a great success then as it’s meant to make people leave their cars at home and therefore cut congestion and pollution, if it were this great success then it wouldn’t be raising these millions every year. 🤔

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
03 February, 2019 00:10
Exactly

Jilted (IP Logged)
03 February, 2019 11:37
Another major company in Dundee gone bust, hundreds of job loses. This company did a lot of council work, perhaps the council should have done the work themselves instead of subbing it out. Another reason people should be payed weekly, so when things go @#$%& up like this they don’t lose so much pay and another reason for a weekly tax free minimum income of £150 from the government so people don’t suddenly find themselves in the @#$%& through no fault of their own.

Jilted (IP Logged)
07 February, 2019 10:39
IF THEY WERE ANIMALS THE RSPCA/SSPCA AND MOST OF THE NATION WOULD BE UP IN ARMS.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2uo5t37.jpg

IT’S TIME THE LAW PROTECTED OUR OWN SPECIES.

Jilted (IP Logged)
07 February, 2019 18:09
150 jobs to go at Rosyth dockyards, different day different politician blethering the same pish about their concerns.
FAF.
Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the.....well, f**k all really.

Jilted (IP Logged)
07 February, 2019 19:12
Genius, this man knows how to reduce poverty and global warming, pity our rulers don’t agree.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
08 February, 2019 00:53
Great shame several billion were ever born at all. Poverty is all that faces them but numbers mean power for one selfish group or another.1954 world pop. 4b, 2019 world pop. 7b plus......says it all.

Jilted (IP Logged)
11 February, 2019 19:23
This is what happens when patriotic idiots get power.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

There’s ads on telly saying the world will need to produce 60% more food by mid century because of an increase in the global population, we should really be looking at reducing the number of the people on the planet humanely and not causing more stress on natural resources, but heyho, the greedy capitalists want more and more people in order to grow THEIR economies what ever the cost is to planet and beasts upon it.

Had a titter yesterday when I saw a picture of May going to church, faf, evil people and religion really do go hand in hand.

HS2 costs spiralling out of control? and we haven’t laid a rail yet, someone is making a nice wedge out of this farce. Our leaders don’t have a Scooby Doo but why should they care, it’s the taxpayers that will have to cough up for their incompetence.

Clowns in the EU, jokers in my land, here I am, stuck in the middle of poo 💩

Jilted (IP Logged)
15 February, 2019 19:55
All in all yir just a, another brick in the wall.

[m.youtube.com]
So please don't just sit there
Let's try to break out
From all the hatred
Suspicion and doubt
Try to change you're life
That is no life at all
Try to break down the imaginary wall
And if you couldn't be bothered
Well then, my friend, you'll fall
And spend all the rest of your life
In this emergency

Oh well another millennium, same old @#$%&, due dinosaur Brits.

Time to move on, time to break free, nothing can stop us, the un polluted free.

Jilted (IP Logged)
16 February, 2019 09:48
Well done the bairns.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
19 February, 2019 22:57
Don't yer just shake your head. Best thing to do is wake each day and do no harm.

Jilted (IP Logged)
23 February, 2019 11:21
Gotta laugh at the British government going on about cheap throw away clothing, don’t they understand how capitalism works? Sell, sell, sell, never mind about the environment or anything else, it’s the economy, economy, economy, funnily the morons have just published a report about the dying High Streets, they will be even more quieter if Primark closes down.

Jilted (IP Logged)
04 March, 2019 19:11
The Tories cut welfare, brought in austere measures, now they are trying to use taxpayers money to buy votes by helping ‘struggling’ towns. May should be jailed for causing towns to struggle under her rules and regulations.

Jilted (IP Logged)
06 March, 2019 07:59
FAF, just seen a Dundee councillor on telly saying Dundee could be the UKs first living wage city.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

The other week in the local paper they were on about Dundee council cutting jobs to save money.

Meanwhile

[www.bbc.co.uk]

I’ve been saying for years we are being forced into plastic money as banks close branches and take their atms with them. Less cashiers, less security van drivers, less bank staff, less accountants, there’s even ads on telly about tax returns going electronic. It’s all about job cuts and more profit for the rich and of course more spying on what we do with our money by private companies.

More frightening

[www.bbc.co.uk]

I know a few guys who won thousands a few years ago because of illegal black listing. We are supposed to live in a democratic society but here we are again with ‘police state’ intervention, days after the police were exposed at spying on environmental groups by having affairs with activists. Just goes to show we do not live in a free country, our masters are controlling ‘democracy’.

Can see the taxpayers being hit for multimillion pound payouts as the hoi polloi wake up to why this country is really in a mess, ie the enemy within, ie our politicians.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net