football
Latest News:

Today’s news
Jilted (IP Logged)
20 November, 2018 22:19
If you have an allergy eat at home, unless you have a death wish.
Could be interesting like my pic thread???

Re: Today’s news
Jilted (IP Logged)
22 November, 2018 22:31
Scottish government now looking to charge people using parking spaces at work and out of town shopping centres. FFS, they have allowed the decline of our city centres and aren’t making as much money out of parking meters so they now want to tax car owners sitting in their offices claiming its for the environment. The French were blockading roads last week because of hikes in fuel, again the environment was the so called reason behind it.
If our leaders want to do away with dirty fuel then they should get together and produce cheap clean energy for all by printing money to do so, not pouring more hardship on the people.

Jilted (IP Logged)
23 November, 2018 22:22
Over a year since I first posted the lawless London thread and there has been a number of news articles about how law enforcement can no longer police our streets this week. Stories of locals patrolling their communities to help keep themselves safe, another about a guy who went to a ‘heavy’ for help after police had failed to help him, people too scared to go out at night, what a f*ken Mess this country is in, like many other/(most) countries.
Some are asking for an increase in taxes to ease policing problems, ffs some local economies are falling apart because the lack of money going about, taxing people will mean less money in peoples pockets, less money to spend locally, which will mean more local job loses.
Oh how the stupid stand by and let capitalism fail them.

About Robert Peel, “Today it is hard to believe that Britain in the 18th century did not have a professional police force”, well the way things are going, only the rich will be able to pay for a private police force.

Jilted (IP Logged)
24 November, 2018 09:47
Heaven help us if Jews were treated like this, we wouldn’t hear the end of it.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

So why should we let others suffer in silence?

Jilted (IP Logged)
24 November, 2018 10:27
Another topic in the news a lot at the moment is mental health, reports this week say 1 in 8 children are suffering some sort of mental health issue. When I was young there were two hospitals on the outskirts of Dundee where many people (young and old) were ‘locked up’ for having mental issues. I visit a couple of old guys who are in care homes and although they are mentally ok it’s very sad to see others there suffering from the likes of dementia, one old guy I visit said it was like ‘One flew over the cuckoo’s nest’ being in the home, (I hope I’m never in a similar position, but you never know).
But I was just reading about Aaron Lennon on the BBC website, I never really think of someone, young, fit, ‘healthy’ and wealthy suffering from mental illness.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Jilted (IP Logged)
29 November, 2018 22:47
Ffs, people can’t afford to die, spiralling funeral costs RIPping folk off, absolute disgrace.

Jilted (IP Logged)
01 December, 2018 22:27
Riots in Paris today over fuel tax, Madrid to ban old cars from city centre streets to cut pollution, yet again our masters are punishing the people instead of providing a cheap, clean alternative.
Watched Horizon the other night on BBC 4 and there was Prof. Brian Cox going on about the lack of investment in the invention of clean fusion nuclear energy, i was agreeing with much of what he was saying when i found out the programme was made almost ten years ago. Yip ten years ago, he was saying we should get the top brains together to create clean energy, I wonder if such an idea will be discussed to get central banks to fund such research at the G20 this week, I doubt it, the oil rich countries won’t allow it, their leaders would rather take us to the brink of global destruction so they can keep their opulent lifestyles rather than help save the planet and help those who they have been elected to serve. It’s not just Trump who is a c**t.

Jilted (IP Logged)
03 December, 2018 18:14
OMAS, C, is still trying to back the establishment, faf, Russia are bad.(Sm6)
GTF, f the establishment..tackle capitalism..and then we tackle the enemy within..
Windsor, Papal, Trump, Putin, etc, etc...
Until we unite and fight the enemy within will trump us all.

Jilted (IP Logged)
07 December, 2018 18:05
Tonights news, 1 in 5 Scots struggling to feed themselves, that’s just days after reports that people in England were getting into debt because of water meters, ffs, 21st century Britain and people can’t afford a drink of water, this is your country under Tory rule.

Jilted (IP Logged)
14 December, 2018 18:34
The SNPs failed policy of cutting road accidents by reducing driver alcohol levels from 80mg to 50g has raised ‘CALLS for random breathalising’,REALLY, I’ve been out drinking the past two days, no one has CALLED for it imo, today I didn’t see drivers running late for work or people stressed out on the school run saying what I need now is to be pulled over by plod to give a random breath sample.

Oh, the call for random breath testing was from someone from Glasgow university who relies on funding for their research from others, wow, yet again the few get more publicity than the many.

Maybe not fake news but definitely not populist views....but it wil still install those views in the minds of the weak.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net