football
Latest News:

Get it on the ground!
soapylily (IP Logged)
30 September, 2018 15:54
First half - absolutely dire at the Cardiff stadium. When we have the ball on the ground we look like a team. When we choose to play head tennis (50% of the time) or the long ball (45% of the time) we are@#$%&and rarely win the first or second ball. We must get the ball out wide to Gudmundsson and Lennon as well as looking for short sharp passes down the middle. I would love to see an attempt at goal and the introduction of a belgian international.

Re: Get it on the ground!
Jilted (IP Logged)
30 September, 2018 16:54
Hardly saw Lennon all game, thought Cardiff were the better side, especially first half, my ‘favourite player’ with a couple of fine saves.
A good three points for the Clarets, up to 12th.

Alfie (IP Logged)
30 September, 2018 20:08
Quote:
Jilted
Hardly saw Lennon all game, thought Cardiff were the better side, especially first half, my ‘favourite player’ with a couple of fine saves.

Awful game and awful performance as well.. Very lucky to take three points ,but we will gladly welcome them.. Thy could help keep us up ..

Jilted (IP Logged)
30 September, 2018 21:03
Quote:
Alfie
Quote:
Jilted

Awful game and awful performance as well.. Very lucky to take three points ,but we will gladly welcome them.. Thy could help keep us up ..

Dundee picked up their first points of the season yesterday, 0-2 at Hamilton, I was thinking, hopefully things are on the up, then I watched the highlights on Sportscene, oh dear, to use a quote, “very lucky to take three points, but we will gladly welcome them.. Thy could help keep us up”. smiling smiley

Alfie (IP Logged)
03 October, 2018 17:43
Quote:
Jilted
Quote:
Alfie
Quote:
Jilted

Dundee picked up their first points of the season yesterday, 0-2 at Hamilton, I was thinking, hopefully things are on the up, then I watched the highlights on Sportscene, oh dear, to use a quote, “very lucky to take three points, but we will gladly welcome them.. Thy could help keep us up”. smiling smiley

Well JJ,I hope they keep you up..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net