football
Latest News:

Player Ratings Vs Wolves
soapylily (IP Logged)
17 September, 2018 04:31
Hart 7 no chance with the goal and stopped them getting 10.
Bardsley 5 lots of effort like the team though looked off the pace.
Tarkowski 6 some classy moments and stopped a lot of their chances
Mee 4 - disappointing where it mattered in his own penalty area
Taylor 4 - didn't cause them any issues going forward
Lennon 4 - like Gudmudsson oe of our etter defeders though not what we pay him for
Cork 7 - So unlucky not to score, worked his @#$%& off as usual
Hendrick 4 - Anonymous for much of the game
Westwood came on 79 - 8 keeps it simple
Gudmundsson 7 - smartest of the lot
Vokes 5 - needs the service
Wood after 70 - 5 not the same player this season - yet
Barnes 6 - struggling to con a very fair ref
Vydra after 56 - 7 looked sharp. Worth starting him?

They all worked hard, with misguided maximum effort as tactically SD hadn't the answer to a free flowing Wolves. Cannot wait to see our midfield generals fit again and it is still early days. Didn't we lose the first 4 games under Coyle and still end up smelling of roses?

Re: Player Ratings Vs Wolves
Jilted (IP Logged)
17 September, 2018 05:52
Although I’m not a fan of his, Hart was Burnley’s motm.

Re: Player Ratings Vs Wolves
Shanghaiclaret (IP Logged)
18 September, 2018 01:21
Thanks for that Soapy. Managed to take out of the honeymoon to watch the game and post in here.
I didn't see the game. I'm away with she who must be obeyed and I had a better offer.
Looks like we are going to have a very long season.
I realise we are still without two of our best players But we need evolve and get better. Seems that too many of our stalwarts have gone backwards. Mee, Lawton, Wood and Ward need to get their acts together pretty darn smart. Lennon seems like a luxury we can't afford. He flutters to deceive with little end product. Always felt the same about Eagles.
SD certainly has his work cut out

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net