football
Latest News:

The next 4 games
soapylily (IP Logged)
14 September, 2018 12:51
Wolves Bournemouth Huddersfield Cardiff - last season it would not have been a surprise to take all 12 points. Perhaps by the time of the last game all our stars will be fit again but is there any reason why we cannot get 7 or 8 points (or more) out of these after the international break?

Re: The next 4 games
Jilted (IP Logged)
14 September, 2018 17:36
They aren’t easy games, personally I don’t rate Cardiff, not sure about Wolves and place Bournemouth and Huddersfield on a par with Burnley, I’m saying 5points(Sm159)

kaiapoi claret (IP Logged)
14 September, 2018 23:40
Yes there is a reason why we cant get 7 or 8 points we havent got really anybody who can put the ball in the net In those 4 games at the mo we will be lucky to get 3 points and score 4 goals i hope im wrong in my prediction but thats how i see it

Jilted (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 09:11
Great result for Bournemouth yesterday and there were times when Cardiff didn’t look too shabby at the Bridge either. The EPL big money clubs make the headlines the world over, but there are some good ‘little’ battles in there and Burnley will need to pull their socks up and roll those sleeves up and slug it out.

soapylily (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 15:38
Well Kaiapoi after that Wolves performance you look right. It is early days to judge the whole season and we are missing some key players however where Wolves showed imagination we showed none at all. While Joe Hart kept us in it I can't help wonder if the settled Heats, Lowts, Tarks, Mee and Ward wouldn't provide the confidence we are missing. Hart's distriution aint great and he doesnt come for anything in the air. Am I clutching at straws?

Jilted (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 15:38
One down three to go. Burnley hardly crossed into the opposition half. 7 or 8 points still a possibility, but I wouldn’t put any money on it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net