football
Latest News:

Duff:Time To Take The Plunge
TheLongside.co.uk (IP Logged)
10 September, 2018 21:36
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Duff:Time To Take The Plunge
Shanghaiclaret (IP Logged)
11 September, 2018 06:40
He has been outstanding for us over the years. I wish him all the best back at Cheltenham. Who knows what will happen in the future. He may well be back.

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
11 September, 2018 08:07
A truly fabulous servant to the club, I really hope he does well at Cheltenham, I can't see why he won't. Good Luck Duffo and thank you for all your years of loyal service.

fulledgelad (IP Logged)
12 September, 2018 13:34
I echo the above comments.

All the very best Michael and thanks.

Lest We Forget:
http://i25.tinypic.com/6rkd5g.jpg

soapylily (IP Logged)
14 September, 2018 11:59
Fantastic move for him and he will always be welcomed back at BFC. No doubt there will be a pre-season friendly in the future. I hope he has every success there.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 01:03
Michael Duff.....held in the highest of regard I believe by everyone who has any connection with BFC and rightly so. All the very best and much success you deserve it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net