19 August, 2018 18:00

Will Jose still be at Man U this Xmas?

Yes
No

You must be logged in to vote.

2 Votes

Show results

Brighton 3 Man Utd 2.
Early days but their fans aren’t happy. Folk saying he has lost the dressing room, others saying he shouldn’t have got the gig in the first place.
One of the biggest clubs in the world if not the biggest, off to a bad start, I’m sure they’ll finish in the top six, but will European games be, ‘too many games’ for them? Can they make Champions League next season?
Will he be gone by September 2nd?

Re: Poll: Not so special
soapylily (IP Logged)
19 August, 2018 22:57
Why is there not a "who cares" option?

Shanghaiclaret (IP Logged)
20 August, 2018 01:30
Who is Jose?

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

So_Cal_Claret (IP Logged)
20 August, 2018 02:53
Soapy gets my vote

Jilted (IP Logged)
20 August, 2018 07:28
Quote:
soapylily
Why is there not a "who cares" option?

You won’t be saying that if SD is sitting in the away dugout on Sept 2nd 🙀

Jilted (IP Logged)
28 August, 2018 18:59
No man is bigger than the club???
But there again Jose thinks it’s all about him.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 31/08/2018 23:07 by Jilted.

Jilted (IP Logged)
01 September, 2018 09:01
The Narcissistic one.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Jilted (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 10:33
It will be plane to see at Turf Moor.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Jilted (IP Logged)
25 September, 2018 21:28
Man U oot of Cup after getting beat on pens from Derby. The not so special one has already said Pogba (who didn’t play) won’t captain his side again.
All’s not well at The Theatre of Dreams. smiling smiley

ps, all’s not well at Denseither, played six and nil points, pub rumour last night....Gordon Strachan to take over until end of season. drinking smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
06 October, 2018 23:01
Was Jose inebriated after the game? His ramblings make my drunken posts sound coherent smiling smiley
At 0-2 I was in my element, even though the BT team gave Newcastle little credit, didn’t know Steve McManaman was a Man U fan. But alas my joy didn’t last and it looks like Jose is safe to fight another day.

Alfie (IP Logged)
07 October, 2018 11:21
Time you gave the drink up JJ and got a job .. (Sm63)

Jilted (IP Logged)
07 October, 2018 12:28
Quote:
Alfie

I applied for your old job at Aerospace thinking I’d be fitting venetian blinds to some old Fokkers windows but ended up inserting bubbles into chocolate bars, talking of bars, it’s time for some Sunday relaxation (Sm128)

Alfie (IP Logged)
13 October, 2018 22:17
Quote:
Jilted
Quote:
Alfie

I applied for your old job at Aerospace thinking I’d be fitting venetian blinds to some old Fokkers windows but ended up inserting bubbles into chocolate bars, talking of bars, it’s time for some Sunday relaxation (Sm128)

Think I'm going to go tea total. I Prefer a pot of tea now than a whisky or two. Must be going soft in my old age..

Jilted (IP Logged)
17 October, 2018 18:40
Quote:
Jilted

ps, all’s not well at Dens either, pub rumour last night....Gordon Strachan to take over until end of season. drinking smiley

McCann gone, Gordon Strachan, Charlie Adam and ex-Dee Fabriano Ravenelli all in the running to become new manager.eye popping smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
18 October, 2018 21:24
All kicking off Dundee side, the board obviously don’t have a clue, time to take up bowls and wave goodbye. Faf, guys that haven’t been near fitba for years are spouting off and telling me what’s wrong??? Strachan fir the Dees.

Alfie (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 10:35
Hope to see Dundee shooting up the table soon JJ ..(Sm128)

Jilted (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 18:26
Quote:
Alfie

Ha ha, totally smashed last night, what a great night, thought I was going to have a rumble with an old guy who said he was an ex bouncer, called me a Labour dinosaur a few times, he was a patriotic SNP t*sspot, anyway I put him in his place with my tongue and not my fists, then we got round to Dundee’s new appointed manager, ffs, lads who have never been to Dens in decades were all experts on how things should be at the club. The new manager’s possible No2 is a certain Billy Dodds who almost put the Dees to the sword during administration a few years back, he wanted all dosh due to him which could have bankrupted the club and put us out of business for good, now if he returns as assistant manager and Dundee don’t turn things around many fans will f*ck off and well ...the club may fold. He failed to bust us the last time, he may bust us this time if appointed, it’s a funny old game.

Alfie (IP Logged)
19 October, 2018 19:49
FFS..surely the powers that be wont allow a guy that nearly bankrupt you back into the fold.. It's beyond belief.. Good luck with that..

Jilted (IP Logged)
20 October, 2018 08:17
We have newish owners here, Yanks more interested in building a new stadium on the outskirts of town, IF they get planing permission for houses, a hotel and a ... crematorium. Don’t think they have a clue about football, just hoping to make big bucks out of property 💰.

Jilted (IP Logged)
20 October, 2018 16:30
Quote:
Alfie

Jilted (IP Logged)
23 October, 2018 17:29
What happened to my facepalm pic above???

Anyway, Dee V Jam Tarts tonight, please pray for the Dee, we need all the help we can getsmiling smiley

Alfie (IP Logged)
25 October, 2018 17:25
The Jam Tarts ran away with it .. thumbs up

Jilted (IP Logged)
25 October, 2018 17:47
Quote:
Alfie
The Jam Tarts ran away with it .. thumbs up

Absolute@#$%&game and Hearts were sh*te, a goal down in 2mins, second goal a shocker, we missed a pen and were lucky to be only 2 down at half-time. 2mins into second half 3-0 down.
New manager, played two, points nil, goals for nil, goals against seven, next game Celtic next Wednesday.

Alfie (IP Logged)
25 October, 2018 18:42
Good luck against the Tims.. I hope you beat the obnoxious cnuts..

Jilted (IP Logged)
25 October, 2018 19:12
Just watched a bit of Leipzig v Celtic, the Tic were sh*t and were humped 2-0, they probably give us sixsad smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
02 November, 2018 19:03
Quote:
Jilted
Just watched a bit of Leipzig v Celtic, the Tic were sh*t and were humped 2-0, they probably give us sixsad smiley

Ach well only the five.

New manager, played 3, points 0, goals for 0, goals against 12. Nae wonder I drink. (Sm63)

Jilted (IP Logged)
16 December, 2018 10:30
Inter Milan after Jose?
Pogba to go in January?
Man U to get beat from Liverpool?

C’mon you reds, Liverpool that is.smiling smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
18 December, 2018 09:58
HE’S GONE.

Jilted (IP Logged)
19 December, 2018 23:28
Someone said he was getting a £24 million payoff, nice little earner.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net