football
Latest News:

Burnley Dave
Jilted (IP Logged)
22 July, 2018 00:21
Just seen an ad on telly for a tv show, Get Rich Quick, seemingly the Burnley and Pendle Area will feature in the programme. It’s on Monday 8:30pm Channel 4. Anyone know the guy and more to the point, will he make me a billionaire?

Re: Burnley Dave
Alfie (IP Logged)
22 July, 2018 21:34
He did the programme called Bank on Dave where he opened his own bank and gave good interest rates.. He's a bit of a character and it will be worth a viewing.. Don't think he will make you a millionaire JJ..

Jilted (IP Logged)
23 July, 2018 23:14
Quote:
Alfie
Don't think he will make you a millionaire JJ..

Ach well, I didn’t see it anyway, just hae to put my euro lottery on the morn now.
Just watched a programme Lalwess Britain, think the producer just copied my Lawless London Post, some worrying statistics, only 5% of robberies and burglaries are solved. Austerity cause some to commit crime and austerity means we don’t have enough police to solve crime, yet we continue with the status quo which is failing billions of people around the globe, bonkers.

Jilted (IP Logged)
24 July, 2018 23:37
I was googling Wolverhampton when I came across this, if you scroll through it ..(Sm124)

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

Never won the lottery either, but on the bright side it’s a rollover smiling smiley
My arm was sh*t on by a gull today and everyone said it would bring me luck, what a lot of sh**e.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
24 July, 2018 23:54
That is a very accurate observation Sherlock......as for whatever your link is about I would just say it is far better to change your own street than try to change the world.......ripples on the pond.People who change the world do not change it for the better it seems to me.

Jilted (IP Logged)
25 July, 2018 00:39
The link is about Burnley being the third most unhappy place in Britain. sad smiley
If you read my posts I have been very critical of Dundee and its ‘leaders’ (I’m not happy with them). The new rail station opened just the other week (a year late), just in time for The Open along the road, but the ‘jewel’ In Dundee’s crown the V&A doesn’t open until September, so we’ve had Yanks here for the golf that have probably read The Wall Street Journal “ Dundee one of the ten coolest cities in the world to visit” and they have arrived to a city of hoardings hiding vacant land, The LA Times, “V&A Dundee the best new museum in the world” and the door is still locked to visitors, yet local government and their cronies are patting themselves on the back thinking they have done a marvellous job. And some of the ripples here have been funded by the EU and Lotto and many of the hotels that have been built or being planned are national or international concerns, so monies made in Dundee will see much of it leave.
And if the people who are changing the world aren’t changing it for the better, then it’s time we changed them.(Sm109)

Jilted (IP Logged)
25 July, 2018 16:09
Dundee High Street today.

http://i68.tinypic.com/15y7yhw.jpg

Jilted (IP Logged)
28 July, 2018 19:09
Nobody spot the two lads bottom left, the one on the right was sporting a Burnley jersey, they were googling Dundee pubs when I passed.(Sm128)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net