football
Latest News:

Now we know why Southgate spent so much time on t'Turf
So_Cal_Claret (IP Logged)
08 July, 2018 04:48
He was learning from SD.

Team spirit, camaraderie - call it what you want, but he clearly saw what SD has done with Burnley and to his credit, has somehow replicated it with England.

They are not the most talented, but they work for each other, and the whole is better than the sum of the parts.

#it'scominghome

Re: Now we know why Southgate spent so much time on t'Turf
chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
08 July, 2018 09:52
Totally agree plus as the big guns started dropping out of the cup a cup final looked more and more possible,yesterday's game went far easier than I could have hoped for

Jilted (IP Logged)
08 July, 2018 10:04
You Englanders are getting a ‘semi’ over playing some dud teams firing blanks, none of your games have been hard. Hopefully Croatia will be stiffer competition.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2018 10:36 by Jilted.

chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
08 July, 2018 10:35
We can only play what's been put in front of us jj,some big countries have been dumped out of the cup by mediocre teams,every dog has its day,if we can beat Croatia I believe that we will 'go all the way'

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
11 July, 2018 00:12
And you jocks are getting brewers droop........see you in Aberdeenie

Jilted (IP Logged)
12 July, 2018 17:38
It wiznae me that flopped last night.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net