football
Latest News:

Mayday mayday
Jilted (IP Logged)
25 May, 2018 21:20
Anyone understand this new data protection thing?
Received hundreds of emails the past month saying I need to update details or I would be cut off emailing lists.
Unfortunately, wished I knew about this last year as I unsubscribed manually to @#$%& loads of emails.
Looks like tomorrow my inbox will be empty.

Re: Mayday mayday
Jilted (IP Logged)
27 May, 2018 18:19
Getting fewer emails, but some websites are on about cookies now. I know some cookies help the performance of websites, others track what sites you click on to send ads of things think you would be interested in. Just been on a website and they asked me to untick boxes of cookies I didn’t want to use, I thought you had to opt in, not out??? Some websites just ask you to ‘accept’ cookies??? All getting too technical for me(Sm124)

Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
27 May, 2018 19:13
Should have left things alone, I have had more emails now than ever. Complete waste of time and money. Some folks can't leave things alone always have to be messing.

Jilted (IP Logged)
27 May, 2018 20:14
Just went on Radio Times website to see what is on telly, one of their tick box options is to share info with other companies, I gave it a quick count and counted 172 companies ( maybe a couple out either way), god knows how many companies have been receiving my info over the years as this is just one tick box on one site.
What info they have been given in the past I do not know, but I’m all for data protection, not sure what impact this will have on internet advertising and income for online businesses.

Jilted (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 21:46
Apple are trying to block Facebook tracking.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Really makes me wonder what info the big cyber companies have on me and why.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net