football
Latest News:

Another day......
Jilted (IP Logged)
24 May, 2018 07:47
.....and the NHS is still in crisis.
FFS, it’s not rocket science that new medicines and medical know how are keeping people living longer, but why? I visit an old guy in a nursing home where most of the patients are zombies. It costs over £600 a week per patient to stay there, most days f it being payed for by taxpayers. Big money being made by pharmaceutical companies to create an ever growing population of the living dead.
Even many of the elderly in society who look in good health are costing the state billions, Old guys down the pub i know come in with sacks of tablets, yes big paper bags with an assortment of drugs. Speaking to two on Monday, one was on 16 pills a day, the other eight, all payed for by the state. Yes they have payed into the system through the years, but life expectancy when they started working was a lot shorter and their extra years not accounted for.
When you listen to their stories about growing up, 40 fags a day, coal burning fires polluting the atmosphere, working with asbestos and other fine particles in the work place, one guy with tb (I think it was) was admitted to hospital and put in a room in the middle of winter, which was open to the outside world with snow blowing in??? And these guys have lived to be 85plus. F**k if Jamie Oliver and his ‘healthy diets’ are any good we may all live to be over a hundred ffs(Sm124)
I keep saying if we want a sustainable health service, we need a global one, payed for, not by taxpayers but by central banks. I see the Channel Islands and other places are looking at legalising euthanasia, I’m a great believer in euthanasia, when I look at the zombies in that nursing home, I hope that it will never be me.

Have a nice day folks.

Re: Another day......
chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
24 May, 2018 11:38
Everyone is different jj,you might smoke 40 fags a day,have a few pints to wash your fish chips down with and live to a ripe old age,the bloke next door might keel over at the age of 40 while on his daily run,it's just the cards that are dealt you,enjoy your life the best that you can and worry about your health when you cross that bridge
What age bracket are you,I always visualized you as someone in his 30's but I now suspect that you may be older,the older people get the more that they worry about their mortality

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net