football
Latest News:

boo hoo!
soapylily (IP Logged)
01 May, 2018 13:07
[www.bbc.com]

Diddums the FA are upset. These are the morons who are so indebted they are thinking anbout selling Wembley. Their attitude is simply Orwellian in regard to mass groupthink.

Re: boo hoo!
01 May, 2018 13:45
Brighton & Hove Hipster Snowflake FC have now contacted Sussex Police to ask them to investigate whether there were any “monkey chants” on Saturday. No wonder you can never find a Police Officer when you need one, they are all busy investigating hypothetical crimes.

I think Brighton should invest in some decent hearing aids for their players’ and fans’ as they seem to have an unfortunate knack of mishearing things when it suits them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2018 13:50 by That's Mr Kilby To You.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
02 May, 2018 00:32
Monkey chants at Burnley ???? FFS get a fecking life.It is becoming hard to remain tolerant to some of these silly antics.

fulledgelad (IP Logged)
02 May, 2018 01:30
It is all thanks to the 'Intelligent' morons who thought it fun to boo a black person.

Lest We Forget:
http://i25.tinypic.com/6rkd5g.jpg

kaiapoi claret (IP Logged)
02 May, 2018 03:00
Westham did it against Man City every time Yaya toure touched the ball

fulledgelad (IP Logged)
02 May, 2018 03:38
West Ham are darlings of the media
Burnley FC are the unwanted dregs.

Hope all is well Peter.

Lest We Forget:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2018 04:34 by fulledgelad.

Shanghaiclaret (IP Logged)
02 May, 2018 09:25
FFS what has the world come too.

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

fulledgelad (IP Logged)
02 May, 2018 14:43
The name of Burnley is once again being 'dragged through dirt'due to the childish booing of a black person by the 'precious I'm in love with Jay Rod fan' club.

Morons!

Lest We Forget:

02 May, 2018 23:05
Correct me if I am wrong but I thought that the booing was of a person who had accused Jayrod of racist remarks, who happened to be black.

He wasn't booed because he was black.

fulledgelad (IP Logged)
02 May, 2018 23:50
Quote:
He wasn't booed because he was black

I know that,you know that all Burnley fans know that.

But...he his black...

Any animosity towards an ethnic player and the media have a field day.

Lest We Forget:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2018 23:51 by fulledgelad.

soapylily (IP Logged)
02 May, 2018 23:50
Spot on Shanghai. Free expression really is dead. Soon you won't be able to helpfully suggest the officials visit the opticians.

03 May, 2018 07:10
I am happy to be a sad old @#$%&. I really think the pc has gone way too far. The world is a poorer place for it in my opinion.
We have let our kids and grand kids down by allowing it to happen.

Fully
On your point about the media having a field day if there is animosity towards an ethnic player. In this case I believe the racists are those trying to play the race card. Whether Bong is black or white is totally irrrelevant. He would have received the same reception regardless of colour for what he said.

03 May, 2018 13:32
I don’t remember the FA squawking when Liverpool fans booed Patrice Evra after the Luis Suárez incident.

NJMcWilliam (IP Logged)
03 May, 2018 14:50
Just watched a re-run of George H Bush in 1991 speaking about Political Correctness - his view back then was all we were doing was replacing different forms of potential verbal abuse with a different more subversive control. He likened it to censorship......history just keeps repeating itself......every epoch demonstrates that 'common sense' is not common and sense never prevails. We have more opportunities today, with the immediacy of the digital age, to have fun and laugh at ourselves.......unfortunately, that isn't on everyone's agenda. If you want to make an issue of something, PC provides the excuse and gives the 'issue' credibility that perhaps it doesn't really deserve. Things that are allegedly said on a soccer field should be dealt with on the field and forgotten after the game ends - simplistic view, but given the heated emotions and passion, the context is going to be lost and therefore, those words can be construed to mean more (or less) than when uttered.
Sorry to bang on, just an old fart trying to fathom what has happened to society and the way we interact in the last 30 years and how much of it has improved our lives......

fulledgelad (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 02:08
Quote:
Shanghaiclaret
I am happy to be a sad old @#$%&. I really think the pc has gone way too far. The world is a poorer place for it in my opinion.
We have let our kids and grand kids down by allowing it to happen.

Fully
On your point about the media having a field day if there is animosity towards an ethnic player. In this case I believe the racists are those trying to play the race card. Whether Bong is black or white is totally irrrelevant. He would have received the same reception regardless of colour for what he said.

I am honestly in awe of the life that Soapy,Kaiapoi and yourself have carved out.
Peter (Kaiapoi) will tell you the interest I have of his career in merchant shipping along with his life in New Zealand.

Thing is though,you've all been living away from these shores for decades...It's changed big time over here...
'You get thrown in jail for saying you're English' (Sm14)

Lest We Forget:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2018 04:36 by fulledgelad.

Jilted (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 10:57
Too many @#$%& in government being pedantic in order to points score.
Divides communities and causes tittle tattle and takes the spotlight away from the real issues the people of this land should be focusing on.

#fishwivesbritain

04 May, 2018 11:13
Ahh yes. Politics here.... let's discuss anything except things that might actually improve the situation in the country. Why make a tough decision about anything,?

Bloody useless self-interested money grabbing bastatds

Jilted (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 11:27
There are plenty of videos on YouTube, people having a bad day or having one too many letting off a little steam, ( ok it’s not very nice behaviour ), but as soon soon as colour or race is mentioned it becomes a hate crime and the person is branded a racist. While ginger, specky, fat, ugly and spotty, etc are ok adjectives to abuse one by.

Jilted (IP Logged)
06 May, 2018 16:14
Pendle politics.

http://i67.tinypic.com/105zjft.jpg

But talk about your sausage or dumplings.(Sm102)

[www.bbc.co.uk]

23 May, 2018 13:22

soapylily (IP Logged)
23 May, 2018 20:58
One law for brighton and another for burnley (Andre Grey)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net