football
Latest News:

Wenger Goes!
soapylily (IP Logged)
20 April, 2018 13:32
So does that mean SD is then the longest serving Premiership manager? Will Arsenal nick him?

Re: Wenger Goes!
NJMcWilliam (IP Logged)
20 April, 2018 17:06
Eddie Howe probably would be there pick before Sean..........Howe being an old Arsenal name!!! I think it will be a foreigner that gets the job (....but not Brendan Rodgers!) Viera, Henry and Arteta all have strong Arsenal ties - wonder if the Board at Arsenal bother to ask Arsene about his successor?
Not sure how much more I can take of the London clubs, the Manchester clubs and Liverpool......probably only a matter of time before they go and form a league with the other elite clubs. Call me parochial, call me old fashioned, but I enjoy games involving players whose names I can pronounce with ease. Call me xenophobic but if Cahill hadn't played last night, Chelski (as they MUST be called) wouldn't have had a home-grown player on the pitch. Last night's game showed the massive gap between Burnley and the BIG clubs - Chelskis bench cost more than Burnley's ENTIRE playing staff........so no surprise at the result.
Sean will be poached from us eventually, but hopefully not for another season or two.

soapylily (IP Logged)
21 April, 2018 10:34
Current odds on his replacement. "bargepole" is a word that springs to mind regarding several of the favoured runners. SD at 34/1.

Jilted (IP Logged)
26 April, 2018 22:00
Arsenal 1-1 Atletico, the Spaniards down to ten men for 80mins, doesn’t look like Wenger will be leaving on a European high.sad smiley
Robbie Savage said a 0-0 would be the worst scoreline for Arsenal, noooo.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net