football
Latest News:

Can't get my head around this
So_Cal_Claret (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 15:21
Watching BHA vs ARS and thinking we need the Gooners to win as we are in a relegation scrap with Brighton. The reality is that we are fighting for 6th place with Arsenal and I should be wanting Brighton to win.

Having a hard time getting my head around that reality....

Re: Can't get my head around this
Alfie (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 17:35
Well,Brighton won ..Can we catch the Gunners..lol.

Shanghaiclaret (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 21:28
The Gooners are starting to melt down. If we can build on Saturday we can finish ahead of them.

I think the return of Wood brings renewed confidence to the team. It certainly does to me.

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
05 March, 2018 00:03
Funny you should raise the subject of Brighton...............I have been observing and commenting on their beautifully weighted on the deck passing style. For me it is a pure joy to watch. Chris Newton is creating a quiet revolution there imo.

So_Cal_Claret (IP Logged)
05 March, 2018 01:30
Quote:
BO'N
Chris Newton is creating a quiet revolution there imo.

Any relation to Keith Newton?? smiling smiley

Agree with the sentiment, just don't like the plastic stadium and plastic fans.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
05 March, 2018 23:18
Takes awhile to develop that authentic depth......they did sound, as fans, much more gritty than you would expect. Some of the balls the play look like they have been hit by a snooker cue on velvet.

soapylily (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 13:24
Like our fans they have had to live through thick and thin times.At least we never lost our ground. I think its a little harsh to refer to them as plastic fans.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net