football
Latest News:

Burnley 1 Manchester City 1
TheLongside.co.uk (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 17:56
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Burnley 1 Manchester City 1
soapylily (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 14:11
First class full home debut by Aaron Lennon. Hard working at both ends of the pitch anbd a player clearly happy inb his work anbd just what SD hoped for I imagine. Lowton is back and I reckon he has the edge over bardsley. It will be difficult to see Ward getting his place back the form that Taylor is in at the moment.

So_Cal_Claret (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 15:57
Agree with that Soapy. Also think that having Lennon on the right and moving JBG to the left, their "natural" sides helped.

Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
04 February, 2018 17:13
Lowton made a big difference when he came on he has the ability to get crosses in, Lennon was also good, he worked hard. Very good hard working performance form all of our lads, City were a bit too complacent. a point well won.

Shanghaiclaret (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 08:59
Can anyone explain to me why SD would play Lennon and JBG on their wrong sides? It just makes no sense to me.

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net