football
Latest News:

Crystal Palace 1 Burnley 0
TheLongside.co.uk (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 17:35
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/01/2018 17:43 by Longside Moderator.

Re: Crystal Palace 1 Burnley 0
Jilted (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 19:37
Recent stats don’t look too good.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2lk8ehc.jpg

A couple of hard games at home against the Manchester clubs and a couple of easier games away to Swansea and Newcastle coming up, well that’s the way it looks on paper, but as my coupons can confirm what it looks like on paper isn’t what it’s like on the pitch. No easy games, no stonewallers for any team, I’m sure Burnley will plug away and pick up a few points here and there and finish midtable, but what I have read online earlier, not a great performance today and a few fans think a couple of players need to come in during this transfer window.

Alfie (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 20:21
Awful first half,crap second half,glad we have got those points on the board already or I would be fearing the worst.. Hendrick needs dropping ..

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 01:45
Our loanee,name I will leave for now, disappointed at the way he was deployed..was hoping for pace down the left or right and got neither.I am confused by his procurement as it appears on first sight to offer nothing. Barnes could with a little adjustment score more, his shot was typical of his style but without reward. He is nonetheless a pacy good footballer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net