football
Latest News:

Burnley 1 Liverpool 2
TheLongside.co.uk (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 19:53
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Burnley 1 Liverpool 2
So_Cal_Claret (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 20:42
Looked knackered. Did well to come so close to a point.

Team for Citeh in t'cup:

Lindegaard

Lowton Long Taylor Ward

Walters Westwood Marney Arfield

Wells

Vokes

fulledgelad (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 00:18
I think Wardy is someway off being fit for combat so Tarky or Mee will have to start.
Marney not even on the bench today but if fit I would like to see him start.

The Midfield players did look more than a tad heavy-legged so I would hope Dyche goes along with most of your changes So-Cal.

I don't care too much for FA Cup progress and certainly not if it became detrimental to our league performances.

Lest We Forget:
http://i25.tinypic.com/6rkd5g.jpg

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2018 02:54 by fulledgelad.

Alfie (IP Logged)
06 January, 2018 17:40
We can concentrate on staying up now ..Robbed of five points over Christmas by poor reffing and conceding late goals..bollox

Flipo (IP Logged)
12 January, 2018 18:38
Workmanlike performance from Liverpool. Showed good squad depth and fighting spirit. A draw would have been a harsh result.(Sm136)

Alfie (IP Logged)
12 January, 2018 19:19
Quote:
Flipo
Workmanlike performance from Liverpool. Showed good squad depth and fighting spirit. A draw would have been a harsh result.(Sm136)

A draw would have been a fair result..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net