football
Latest News:

Burnley 0 Arsenal 1
TheLongside.co.uk (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 16:33
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Burnley 0 Arsenal 1
Jilted (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 22:04
Think it was a good result for you lads from a neutral point of view.

Alfie (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 22:19
Quote:
Jilted

Phook off JJ ..

Jilted (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 22:37
Quote:
Alfie
Quote:
Jilted

Phook off JJ ..

Why? Beaten 0-1 from one of the bst clubs in England, get a grip. Many a club would be happy with that result, from a neutral point of view.

Alfie (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 22:41
Quote:
Jilted
Quote:
Alfie
Quote:
Jilted

Phook off JJ ..

Why? Beaten 0-1 from one of the bst clubs in England, get a grip. Many a club would be happy with that result, from a neutral point of view.

In the first half,We played some of the best football I've seen from a Burnley for years,in the second half they upped their game and played better,but we didn't deserve that at the end.. The ref was just itching to help them out and gave them a soft penalty,no doubt had it been the other way round he would have given nada.. Cheating cont.. Lol

Jilted (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 22:48
Were you at the game? Wasn’t shown down my boozer today, as it showed Celtic beating Motherwell instead (would like to see the penalty shout again),
Anyhow, the Dees @#$%& THE Rangers,away the Dees.

Alfie (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 23:22
Quote:
Jilted
Were you at the game? Wasn’t shown down my boozer today, as it showed Celtic beating Motherwell instead (would like to see the penalty shout again),
Anyhow, the Dees @#$%& THE Rangers,away the Dees.

No,I watched it online,it was a penalty,but a very soft one indeed..

Shanghaiclaret (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 02:37
Soft penalties are what we expect when we play the top clubs. Well the @#$%& anyway.

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 03:28
litmus test.......same ref, same situation, but the clarets being the beneficiary, would the ref have given the pen ?Arsewipes won at the turf last season with last minute hand ball goal, now today this.Bottom line.....how sh*8e do you have to be to have a ÂŁ300m team coming from Landon with a silver spoon in yer mouth and have to rely on the ref to give you points.You aint gonna win nowt.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 27/11/2017 03:34 by Brian O'Neil.

27 November, 2017 14:02
Lee Mason is the product of a marriage between brother and sister. Their unholy union has brought this abomination upon us.

fulledgelad (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 15:31
Lee Mason has referreed 19 Arsenal matches in the past seven years,those matches have resulted in 14 Arsenal wins,5 draws,no defeats.
Coincidental?

Lest We Forget:
http://i25.tinypic.com/6rkd5g.jpg

27 November, 2017 15:59
Lee Mason likes the taste of Arsene Wenger’s baby gravy.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 03:06
Could not even watch highlights I was so peed.cheers from arsewipes fans at end of game was akin to giggling @#$%& in a hen house.Win lose or draw that game says we should fear nor kiss ars* to no one in this league.Well done SD and his band of merry men.

28 November, 2017 14:06
Lee Mason is so bent that if he were to eat a nail he would @#$%& a corkscrew.

fulledgelad (IP Logged)
29 November, 2017 04:03
https://i.imgur.com/ZqE7e9H.gif

How the feck did Mason fall for that..?

Lest We Forget:
http://i25.tinypic.com/6rkd5g.jpg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net