football
Latest News:

England Squad
Shanghaiclaret (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 02:41
Great to see Jack Cork in the squad.What an addition he has been for us this year.

Also good to see a few of our old boys in the team. Tripper, Keane and Cahill.

We have come so far since those dark Friday nights playing Stockport.

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

Re: England Squad
So_Cal_Claret (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 04:09
Anyone else think that if he had have stayed at Swansea, he would have made the squad? Of course not!

All roads lead back to SD. Beginning to think he might be the best manager in our clubs history - but I only go back to Harry and the '60s.

kaiapoi claret (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 09:14
I dont think many people who post on here would remember managers before Harry Potts took over from Alan Brown in 1957 i dont but dont forget Harry made us champions two years after he took the job

soapylily (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 11:16
A wonderful reward for Jack Cork and he is right - there could have been more clarets, ben mee for example.

[www.bbc.com]

Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 15:34
From what I am led to believe Harry owes a lot to Alan Brown and Billy Dougall, as it was them he supposedly inherited a team on the up from.

Alfie (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 18:22
Ben Mee is appearing on A question of sport soon.. Far better than an England call up..lol

soapylily (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 00:48
Well done Jack Cork, a first cap of many I hope.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net